Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

sdl

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3648949;
    Yep, and the funny part is that since she typed that text message from her mobile phone (cause for typos) she might have been completely sober. I was actually starting to feel sorry for her if she was blasted when she wrote that.
    I text like mad and it can cause typos when you miss a key.
    However, to my knowledge using a cell phone to send a message does not cause severe retardation or the complete inability to express yourself using the English language. Unless you are blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3648968;
    I'm not so sure about that.:nono I don't believe for one second that she dosen'thave some doubt now.
    You think she will come to realize the truth? That would be the most "shocking and dramatic ending in bachelor history."

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3648965;
    I was born in Vancouver, BC Canada and I find it so interesting how everything has developed for her as a fellow Canadian, the reports, etc.

I think at some point - Ed in particular - will need to take some responsibility for his actions and that it wasn't the show that made him the way he's turned out on and off-screen. Jillian should really open her eyes and not blame anyone - the other women, the show, but really see his role in this.

If he knows how to talk, he will talk her into hearing what she wants. It's alot of stress to start a relationship based on the grounds of lies and dishonesty. It really is so, especially when he spent time with the women during and after the show, isn't it?

I hope her family and friends can help her see the reality of the situation because moving to another country to start over and give everything up to a person who she really doesn't know or have had time to figure out and test their relationship could be a serious mistake, especially for her career.
    Great post. Why is it that Jillian is having to make all the sacrifices for this relationship? That is very telling. The guy is the one who should be doing this, especially when they haven't known each other for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3648972;
    It was their actions she called tacky and unclassy not them. And I actually agree with her.
    I would also think that many people would consider Jillian's actions the same when she came out and said Wes' ex girlfriend name on national tv. Did you read all the heat that poor girl had to go through? I really have a problem with hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648974;
    I text like mad and it can cause typos when you miss a key.
    However, to my knowledge using a cell phone to send a message does not cause severe retardation or the complete inability to express yourself using the English language. Unless you are blasted.
    Or making a joke,like foxcuss,fox cuss...bleep.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3648972;
    It was their actions she called tacky and unclassy not them. And I actually agree with her.
    It was determined earlier that Fleece leaked the story to the press and that the ladies were hounded until they gave an interview. Sort of puts a different spin on things...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3648990;
    It was determined earlier that Fleece leaked the story to the press and that the ladies were hounded until they gave an interview. Sort of puts a different spin on things...
    Unfortunately there will be people that will never believe that. I don't understand how anyone can believe that Fleiss is on the up and up about this show honestly being about people finding true love. Fleiss has done so many interviews already that show he cares only about Money, Ratings and Drama. Fleiss thinks that drama sells and that no one wants to see a love story. I would think that people can tell what Fleiss is really about after watching a couple of seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I guess not, or not all people any way.

I feel like Jillian is taking her anger out on the wrong people. She needs to turn that anger towards Ed and TPTB. It ticks me off that Jillian and Ed want the media spotlight only when there are good things being said about them. Then they turn around and want people to leave them alone and not focus on the bad things being said. If they (Jillian and Ed) want the media attention at all, then they have to deal with both aspects......can't pick and choose. Guess they are getting alot more than they bargained for, but that tends to happen when you decide that fame is worth dealing with the devil.

Jillian will either wake up, realize that Ed used her and move on to better things OR she will stay in denial, blame anyone and everyone other than the real culprits and be miserable. At this point no one is going to be able to tell her what she should do. The only way I see her getting out of the situation (without it being her decision) is when Ed dumps her so he can go back to chasing women all around town.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3648920;
    Yup. Says a close friend of Jillian's has confirmed it. Says they were supposed to go to dinner, but Jillian had had enough and told him the engagement was finito.

I cannot, however, figure out where this website/news is based out of.
    The fox news station in philly. Funny thing someone earlier tonight said that Fox news there ran with it as their lead story on the 10 o'clock news. Now you have to ask yourself, why would the story be leaked to any affiliate in Philly? To make it look like Reid is behind it. ( The leak not the break up) Then out of nowhere someone posts on the alpha board that Jilly is in Philly at Reid's and she has asked him to call the station and say it's over on her behalf! This is becoming a three ring circus! With Fleece getting more despicable by the minute!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3648995;
    The fox news station in philly. Funny thing someone earlier tonight said that Fox news there ran with it as their lead story on the 10 o'clock news. Now you have to ask yourself, why would the story be leaked to any affiliate in Philly? To make it look like Reid is behind it. ( The leak not the break up) Then out of nowhere someone posts on the alpha board that Jilly is in Philly at Reid's and she has asked him to call the station and say it's over on her behalf! This is becoming a three ring circus! With Fleece getting more despicable by the minute!
    I mentioned watching the 10:00 philly news but didn't say it was their lead story. It was about 25 min in as part of a segment called Hot off the Web (or something like that) The newswoman said that they confirmed that Jill and Ed had broken up.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3648999;
    I mentioned watching the 10:00 philly news but didn't say it was their lead story. It was about 25 min in as part of a segment called Hot off the Web (or something like that) The newswoman said that they confirmed that Jill and Ed had broken up.
    Mea culpa! Thanks for clearing that up Lucky!

Closed Thread