Closed Thread
Page 55 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: The Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3612845;
    I hope after Monday's FRC or on Tuesday's ATFR we are able to:

ANNOUNCING

Edward Richard Swiderski III aka 'Richie'; 'Hogballs'.

AS

The One and Only - He had her at "Hi!, I'm ED".
    New and Improved - Since MTA the media campaign to defend Jillians choice.
    Only a Little Nerdy - Describes himself as kind of a nerd.
    But Always Fun - See drunk Ed on MTA and Hula dancing Ed during MTP.
    Invisible Bachelor - They hid the real bachelor Ed until MTA.
    ED

Ready, say it all together now: The One and Only, New and Improved, Only a Little Nerdy, But Always Fun, Invisible Bachelor ED.
    Cute post!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Re: The Invisible Bachelor

Where's the Ed love today?!?!? Just 24 hours!!!

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Cape,
    Watch Valen's newest video on her youtube channel. Beautiful, wonderful!

It's quiet here. Maybe it's the anticipation of the finale, Cape. I just watched Valen's latest video and it's another winner.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Happy Monday All...
    I think it's going to be a great day !

In case anyone is interested,I heard Jill is doing an "in studio", wink , interview in of all places...
    Chicago.
    Yep, must have spent the night even in Chi town, huh, since she's on so early ..Maybe shell be there all day to watch the finale even tonight? Hmmmm.

Going to try to listen on line if I can,maybe, get some details ..

Have a great day ..I am looking forward to that " brilliant " finale !

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3611535;
    I think the rumors are a shame b/c I think it clouded a lot of people's judgement about Ed. I see a true love story between them. Ed gets Jill and she gets Ed. It is a great combo for me - neither is perfect and they want the same things in life.

I am willing to bet that Ed met Jilly and everything else in his life seemed to pale in comparison. He realized that and decided not to let anything stand between him and his girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3615778;
    Where's the Ed love today?!?!? Just 24 hours!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3614092;
    That's funny-- I was saying last season how I'd love to sit down and have some beers with Jillian. Now I would definitely love to sit down and have beers with Jillian & Ed.

Cute interview--love how she dodged the 'test drive' question.

Here is the Ed love Cape! We are rooting for you Ed, go win Jillian's heart tonight!

Today is the big day! Countdown is less than 19 hours to the brilliant 5 minute ending here on the East Coast! I hope Jillian and Ed finally discover the "missing puzzle piece" or she gets her "test drive" tonight. Oh, but I think they will!

You are absolutely right, too bad that others were not able to enjoy this beautiful love story unfold as we were. They allowed the rumor and prejudice cloud their judgement and perspective rather than watch the real story. All you had to do is watch the TV without listening to any rumor mill -- the Ed and Jillian love story jumped right out at you. I think Ed and Jillian knew at their first meeting that they could be a good fit. It was easy to see during their "leap of faith" date that they were very attracted to each other and and had lot's sexual chemistry. Their real turning point however, was Ed's departure scene at Whistler and his subsequent return two weeks later. Once Ed came back, he was a man on a mission to win Jillian's heart and there wasn't anything or anyone going to get in his way--the race was on! By the time they had their evening date in Spain, Ed left Kip and Reid at the starting gate. Just check Jillian's face below when Ed was talking about their potential to be a great couple and having kids together . . . Jillian was like. "did you say kids"?

I agree CSW -- I would love to sit down have a few beers with Ed and Jillian. First, I adore Jillian and I feel she has handled this show in a remarkable fashion given all that was thrown at her. She was charming, fun and made the guys feel good. She had 3 or more fall in love with her! She is not only a girly-girl she is a guy's girl too and was able to keep up if not lead the guys in the activities and socializing. Even Ed admits during his leap of faith he was scared out of his mind while dangling from the roof top, then he looks over at Jillian and he was totally amazed at her confidence. That is when he shouts out "You better give me that rose". Cute! Second, What an adorable guy that Ed is with good looks and great mind who is also alot of fun. They are just two down to earth people who were lucky to have found each other in a very public dating forum. It happens, my neighbors met/married through eharmony.com. Jillian is soon going to be Chicago's sweetheart and both Ed and Jillian will be the toast of Chitown. And despite said rumors about being banned from a Chicago bar, I am willing to bet that every bar in Chicago will be opening their doors to them. So let's drink to them!
    CSW - What do you say to a "road trip" to Chicago!

To borrow a few words from Ed and PianoGirls signature line: "thatisawholelotofwords"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 07-27-2009 at 07:25 AM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quick correction..
    Did some checking. Jill may not " actually" be in the studio for her radio interview this am in Chicago.

Seemed alittle too obvious if she was actually there doing the interview ,yep, a dead give away of tonight's ending.

She probably is just phoning in it from her hotel room there instead ! Haha
    Should be good...

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3616505 View Post
    Here is the Ed love Cape! We are rooting for you Ed, go win Jillian's heart tonight!

Today is the big day! Countdown is less than 19 hours to the brilliant 5 minute ending here on the East Coast! I hope Jillian and Ed finally discover the "missing puzzle piece" or she gets her "test drive" tonight. Oh, but I think they will!

You are absolutely right, too bad that others were not able to enjoy this beautiful love story unfold as we were. They allowed the rumor and prejudice cloud their judgement and perspective rather than watch the real story. All you had to do is watch the TV without listening to any rumor mill -- the Ed and Jillian love story jumped right out at you. I think Ed and Jillian knew at their first meeting that they could be a good fit. It was easy to see during their "leap of faith" date that they were very attracted to each other and and had lot's sexual chemistry. Their real turning point however, was Ed's departure scene at Whistler and his subsequent return two weeks later. Once Ed came back, he was a man on a mission to win Jillian's heart and there wasn't anything or anyone going to get in his way--the race was on! By the time they had their evening date in Spain, Ed left Kip and Reid at the starting gate. Just check Jillian's face below when Ed was talking about their potential to be a great couple and having kids together . . . Jillian was like. "did you say kids"?

I agree CSW -- I would love to sit down have a few beers with Ed and Jillian. First, I adore Jillian and I feel she has handled this show in a remarkable fashion given all that was thrown at her. She was charming, fun and made the guys feel good. She had 3 or more fall in love with her! She is not only a girly-girl she is a guy's girl too and was able to keep up if not lead the guys in the activities and socializing. Even Ed admits during his leap of faith he was scared out of his mind while dangling from the roof top, then he looks over at Jillian and he was totally amazed at her confidence. That is when he shouts out "You better give me that rose". Cute! Second, What an adorable guy that Ed is with good looks and great mind who is also alot of fun. They are just two down to earth people who were lucky to have found each other in a very public dating forum. It happens, my neighbors met/married through eharmony.com. Jillian is soon going to be Chicago's sweetheart and both Ed and Jillian will be the toast of Chitown. And despite said rumors about being banned from a Chicago bar, I am willing to bet that every bar in Chicago will be opening their doors to them. So let's drink to them!
    CSW - What do you say to a "road trip" to Chicago!

To borrow a few words from Ed and PianoGirls signature line: "thatisawholelotofwords"
    I agree with everything you said. It's been such a joy to watch their love story unfold. And here's wishing a lifetime of happiness for Ed & Jillian.

Can't wait, 11 hours and 20 minutes to go!

I was thinking yesterday that this is the first time ever that the show has gone this long. Trista's show was much shorter even taking into account 5 less guys. Her fantasy date episode was the 5th and finale was the 6th. Jillian's finale is the 10th not counting the MTA so even Ed was with her a lot longer than Ryan was with Trista. He also had the mansion time which is fairly new and the extra suite time. I think that's an advantage plus he had time out of the bubble to see things clearly.

I want good things for Jillian and all the f3. Can't wait for tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3616521;
    Quick correction..
    Did some checking. Jill may not " actually" be in the studio for her radio interview this am in Chicago.

Seemed alittle too obvious if she was actually there doing the interview ,yep, a dead give away of tonight's ending.

She probably is just phoning in it from her hotel room there instead ! Haha
    Should be good...
    I was listening online live, and she's going to be on tomorrow morning, after 9AM. She will be via telephone and may be with her man.

Closed Thread