Closed Thread
Page 54 of 624 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3611857;
    My children gave me a book of questions to answer so there would be a record for our grand children of our story. Writing about these things really was the last thing I would be able to do. That was a job for my dear bride. She was the most creative person I know especially at writing. Unfortunatly she is not able to do those things today. I became motivated by the Jason & Molly story and have started writing a book for the family. Thru chapter 3 is complete. I'm taking this season off for time away from that but will start up again next week.

The bolded part got me thinking (again) aboot (in Jilly terms) the 'Love don't come easy' theme. Certainly watching this season could be compared to an Episode of WipeOut. Nooone has had to jump more hurdles in this franchise's history than Jillian. But MiniDiva is correct, 'things just fall into place easier and it does feel "perfect"'.

One theory I have about why she took Ed back after leaving was that he then passed a test none of the others took in Jillian's mind. Jillian and Melissa are very good friends. Jillian in an interview before the season said that both she and Melissa talked about how neither of them could figure out why they fell for Jason after being away from the show only a week or so. Ed spent about 2 weeks away. I don't know the circumstances around how he got back. Maybe TPTB wanted him back or Jillian requested he come back or Ed himself wanted to come back. He had a contract with Next Entertainment so they could have insisted he come back. That covers Jillian wanting him back too. Ed's no actor but his behavior indicated he really wanted to be back and Jillian's accepting him was one of pure excitement. Also she feared with the last man standing what it would have been if the invisible bachelor Ed had been there.

I still think we a being shown a true LOVE STORY with Jillian and the Invisible Bachelor ED.
    Uh...DAD?!? Sorry, the bolded is something I gave my Dad and father-in-law for their birthdays this year and we're all big Wipeout fans.

ITA with your whole post but I think your last paragraph hits upon a good point--Ed CHOSE to come back...after being gone for 2 weeks, he was still thinking about Jillian and realized he made a mistake. He owed it to himself and to her to come back and find out where things headed. And the rest, as they say, is history.

(sigh) This season has been wonderful. Lots of twists and turns and the ending we've all hoped for. I can't wait!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

eowenc,
    I so appreciate your optimism throughout this roller coaster! When you, as a dad, could keep the faith through all the rumors, made me believe also. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3612438;
    eowenc,
    I so appreciate your optimism throughout this roller coaster! When you, as a dad, could keep the faith through all the rumors, made me believe also. Thanks!
    It's because I've been through so much in my own life and overcome those problems. I know Ed and Jillian could do the same.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3612170;
    To me these folks picked the one they liked for themselves and stuck with that. They hated Ed for leaving. They lost the perspective of watching Jillian's interaction with the men and especially only consider what we are shown on the show. Sometimes while sluething and finding spoilers you will uncover things you don't like about someone but it never matters if it is not shown on the show itself. You must watch and understand Jillian and her values and perspective to figure out who F1 will be. You must stick to the facts as presented in the show and public interviews alone. I have seen what I would describe as a lot of creatie writing not sleuthing and finding spoilers.

I wrote several posts this week in this thread. TPTB continue the massive and elaborate media blitz uncovering the one and only new and improved only a little nerdy but always fun invisible bachelor ED. My Tuesday morning post talked about that and nothing has changed so far this week.
    Great thoughts again.

Like you, I have noticed alot of creative writing this season myself..

My bet ,it doesn't stop after Monday , unfortunately..
    But time away from this show will prove to the "doubters "that Jill and Ed's love is the Real Deal....
    I have a real belief that they will be one of the only two real success stories
    from this show..
    The other is Trista and Ryan.
    Last edited by goldie2; 07-25-2009 at 06:58 PM.

The Invisible Bachelor

I hope after Monday's FRC or on Tuesday's ATFR we are able to:

ANNOUNCING

Edward Richard Swiderski III aka 'Richie'; 'Hogballs'.

AS

The One and Only - He had her at "Hi!, I'm ED".
    New and Improved - Since MTA the media campaign to defend Jillians choice.
    Only a Little Nerdy - Describes himself as kind of a nerd.
    But Always Fun - See drunk Ed on MTA and Hula dancing Ed during MTP.
    Invisible Bachelor - They hid the real bachelor Ed until MTA.
    ED

Ready, say it all together now: The One and Only, New and Improved, Only a Little Nerdy, But Always Fun, Invisible Bachelor ED.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3612288;
    Uh...DAD?!? Sorry, the bolded is something I gave my Dad and father-in-law for their birthdays this year and we're all big Wipeout fans.

ITA with your whole post but I think your last paragraph hits upon a good point--Ed CHOSE to come back...after being gone for 2 weeks, he was still thinking about Jillian and realized he made a mistake. He owed it to himself and to her to come back and find out where things headed. And the rest, as they say, is history.

(sigh) This season has been wonderful. Lots of twists and turns and the ending we've all hoped for. I can't wait!!
    You almost got me with the DAD again!

I haven't seen Wipeout this season yet because I've been on this board or researching so much. It will soon be over.

The books are a wonderful gift.

Ed leaving and coming back was not TPTB idea it is a fact. It happened exactly as we saw it. It produced great insite into what Jillian was thinking.

On June 8th after the Mancow interview I posted somewhere that I had suspicions how the F3 would finish. I was swamped with questions but answered I needed to see 2 more episodes to validate. I was waiting to see how they would present Ed's leaving. Nothing changed in my mind and then Holy C__P he's back again on the next episode. That's never happened before. But it reconfirmed my thoughts. I believe my prediction will come true but we all will have to wait and see next week. Can't wait.

Billy Bush: Interviews

Cute interview with Jillian and Billy Bush - he picks Ed - says he is the one he would want to hang out and have a beer with.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3609546;
    Am going to post something I received in an email from someone who posts over at Joker's. She is 100% certain that Ed WAS NOT banned from the Blue Frog. Perhaps Ed has another 'favorite' bar that people are talking about here, but it's not the BF. So, take it for what it's worth. I choose to believe her and her friend (and the managers there!)

Hello my best friend went there recently and specifically asked about the Ed rumor (she's friends with one of the manager) and he said after laughing that he wasn't banned at all.. he didn't elaborate he just told her "the rumors of urinating and being banned is not true". sdl didn't specifically said its the BLUE FROG, but what else right? This is his favorite hang out.
    Thanks for sharing this information. It can be difficult to keep things straight around here.

Re: The Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3612845;
    I hope after Monday's FRC or on Tuesday's ATFR we are able to:

ANNOUNCING

Edward Richard Swiderski III aka 'Richie'; 'Hogballs'.

AS

The One and Only - He had her at "Hi!, I'm ED".
    New and Improved - Since MTA the media campaign to defend Jillians choice.
    Only a Little Nerdy - Describes himself as kind of a nerd.
    But Always Fun - See drunk Ed on MTA and Hula dancing Ed during MTP.
    Invisible Bachelor - They hid the real bachelor Ed until MTA.
    ED

Ready, say it all together now: The One and Only, New and Improved, Only a Little Nerdy, But Always Fun, Invisible Bachelor ED.
    Well written!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3613779;
    Billy Bush: Interviews

Cute interview with Jillian and Billy Bush - he picks Ed - says he is the one he would want to hang out and have a beer with.
    That's funny-- I was saying last season how I'd love to sit down and have some beers with Jillian. Now I would definitely love to sit down and have beers with Jillian & Ed.

Cute interview--love how she dodged the 'test drive' question.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread