Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3647828;
    Here's my $20.
    Mine too. And I'll wrap. I make great bows!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3648279;
    I just watched myfoxphilly 10:00 news and they reported that they confirm that Jill dumped Ed. Of course, it's a repeat of what's on their website, but I would have thought that someone would tell them it wasn't true if they are still together.
    GOOD FOR JILLIAN!!! I'm so happy and proud of her for dumping his sorry butt!!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3647861;

Love your avatar!!

ETA: I do hope Jillian can go home to her family and get their love and support. This is not what she signed up for and I truly want her to put it all behind her and move on when she can. No one deserves to be treated this way.
    Yes Fleece is certainly one despicable human being. With Ed a close second. IMHO.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Unelss it's verified by the mouthpiece, I mean Chris himself, I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by J Jabber;3648389;
    Mine too. And I'll wrap. I make great bows!
    This is great! Here's my 20 but it's canadian $$$
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3648394;
    Unelss it's verified by the mouthpiece, I mean Chris himself, I don't believe it.
    If this has been addressed, I apologize, but is there any clause in the contract about how long a newly engaged couple must stay together before ending the relationship????

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3648370;
    My thoughts as well. Looking at her comments made the past 48 hours, she is in deep denial. Ed's view - the girls are lying, and Jill completely trusts and believes Ed.

It does not matter that the girls have moved on, are with other people now, and no longer care about Ed; if Ed says they are suffering because they can't have him, then she believes Ed. Although in all fairness, the fact that Ed completely flat out denied spending the night with Lindsey, must make Lindsey feel a little annoyed.
    We were discussing yesterday the twitter from Jason that Molly spent some time with Jilli that evening, instead of flying immediately to LV. Perhaps the rumor sprung from that. Who knows?
    Molly spent time with Jillian Tuesday night, not Weds. when she was supposed to fly to LV.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo10;3648390;
    GOOD FOR JILLIAN!!! I'm so happy and proud of her for dumping his sorry butt!!
    Do not fall down the rabbit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3648279;
    I just watched myfoxphilly 10:00 news and they reported that they confirm that Jill dumped Ed. Of course, it's a repeat of what's on their website, but I would have thought that someone would tell them it wasn't true if they are still together.
    Wow! They are actually running the item already? Well, it is fox...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3647863;
    I don't think the article is accurate IMO. Just from things I have heard, I do not believe they have broken up.
    Thank you for saying so, cupcakes. I know I reacted and posted, (shame on me), but should have said that I also think it will take a bit longer for this whole thing to process its way out.

Closed Thread