Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648252;
    This is funny, in a stupid kind of way, but I have a dog - the biggest, dumbest, laziest fat slob I've ever known - named Ed. And he never waits to get to the park to pee - he does it on the sidewalk!! I hate that about him.
    I'm not kidding here....I think God has punished me for watching this show.
    Maybe he just needs to be gussied up a bit for Hollywood. Buy him some green mankinis.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3648317;
    so I'm guessing they did like a celebrity news block and used Jillian's story to pad it out so it wouldn't just be the Billy mays story. I just can't get over how bizarre it is that a local Fox affiliate is breaking a national story about a reality star from a show on ABC -- SOOOOO weird.
    What's blowing my mind is that it's the local Fiox channel in Philly and we know who lives in Philly. Coincidence???

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3648279;
    I just watched myfoxphilly 10:00 news and they reported that they confirm that Jill dumped Ed. Of course, it's a repeat of what's on their website, but I would have thought that someone would tell them it wasn't true if they are still together.
    You can not trust this show and now we might have reconfirmation you can not trust the news. Without truth look what happens.

FORT Newbie

Oh I so love irony...

I have HGTV on and I just saw a program advertised called "Marriage Under Construction" about a couple renovating a house and their names are (drumroll pleaseeeeee....)

Ed and Jill....

Oddly enough the Jill in this show resembles Lindsey....

Again irony at its best!!

Frankly may I say I have thoroughly enjoyed the level of intelligent debate on this board, and people have wicked senses of humour and wit. Sometimes things get too heated but I love using that logic part of the brain, I was one of those people who loved school and miss it. I think it is not understood that the people over here like to dissect everything, that is what sleuthers or amateur detectives, whichever way you wish to phrase it, do. And actually it is good to have varying viewpoints because it helps draw the complete picture or as complete are you are going to get from a computer screen. Oh dear perhaps we are Fleiss' accomplices without realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648065;
    Truthfully, and this may not be popular, but I think Chris knew everything.
    He is the worst kind of corporate shill, bragging about his insider status when it makes him look cool, and acting clueless when it furthers the plot.
    The devil (Fleiss) comes adorned in a handsome set of clothes.
    I mentioned in an earlier post that he was no better than a carnival barker promoting the freaks of the side show. I am in complete accord with your opinion.

I wonder if he uses hypnosis.....it certainly looked as though Jillian was responding to an hypnotic cue when her mood of tearful uncertainty about Reid was transformed into one of smiling confidence about Ed. All it took was a few words from CH and her eyes glazed over as she arose from the sofa with a perfect Stepford Wife grin ......must dump Reid....must dump Reid.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3647697;
    Jiccaz,
    You are right. No doubt about it.
    What I'm telling you is the buzz around ABC, the prevailing view, as told to me by someone who loves to talk about it. Clearly there is not just one view on any particular person - some may have enjoyed sticking it to Wes, for example, while others liked the guy and feel bad about his edit. But the point is that he got the shaft......and that's what I'm trying to convey, the facts as they went down.
    As for Reid, as some people have asked, I was told that he was coaxed back under the pretense that Jillian thought she had made a mistake and wanted him back. That she wanted his proposal. I remember them calling it the "Jeremy treatment."
    I was even told that Reid was shown video of Jillian crying over him and saying that if only he had told her, it would have worked....so he asked to come back to propose. Reid may actually believe that "he had to pull a lot of strings" but the people in the show laugh at that because they pulled the strings - and Reid was knocked out emotionally because he never expected her to reject him when he returned. They lied to him and he was stunned and speechless, but was a gentleman about it.
    So if I tell you what I've heard, it's what I heard - from someone who is almost always dead on, but there are always other ways to look at these things, and I respect that.
    Thanks.
    I would hope that anyone here with a direct connection to Reid (or Kip for that matter) would make sure that Reid sees sdl's posts. While I pray neither he nor Kip is the next Bach., I would want to make sure they heard every single detail before agreeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3648328;
    What's blowing my mind is that it's the local Fiox channel in Philly and we know who lives in Philly. Coincidence???
    Well, surely they may have more of a vested interest in the story and subject since one of their "local" men was vying for Jillian's heart. That's the way our area does things too -- for ex: we had an American Idol top 20 gal and they did lots of interviews and updates on her.

I don't think it means anything regarding Reid but I do think maybe they are following things a bit closer than some random station in VA (where I am from).

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3648272;
    Julien's family owns a couple of up-scale restaurants in San Diego, so he's actually the most compatible with Jillian career-wise. Too bad he got booted too early.
    Yes, I agree. Too bad.
    I don't know anything about Julien's background, but I used to live in Del Mar, next to Rancho Santa Fe, where at least one of those restaurants - a French restaurant - is located.
    I've read (although I really don't know) that Rancho Santa Fe has the most expensive real estate in Southern California.
    It's a beautiful, idyllic, rural area with country estates, a quaint, charming village and filled with beautiful eucalyptus trees.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648252;
    This is funny, in a stupid kind of way, but I have a dog - the biggest, dumbest, laziest fat slob I've ever known - named Ed. And he never waits to get to the park to pee - he does it on the sidewalk!! I hate that about him.
    I'm not kidding here....I think God has punished me for watching this show.
    Does he have flatulence issues as well?

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Closed Thread