Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648065;
    Truthfully, and this may not be popular, but I think Chris knew everything.
    He is the worst kind of corporate shill, bragging about his insider status when it makes him look cool, and acting clueless when it furthers the plot.
    The devil (Fleiss) comes adorned in a handsome set of clothes.
    I am still pages behind, but I had to comment on this. IMO, there is no way Chris isn't aware of all that goes on. First & foremost, he is a company man.

Now, I do think Chris seems like a pretty nice guy, and I'd love to get a few drinks in him, and have him spill all he knows....OMG, it would take weeks!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3648152;
    I also have my doubts that Ed went home to tend to business...didn't he leave just after the disclousure that some of the guys had girl friends when they came on the show?
    Yes, and then he weaseled his way back once the girlfriend stuff blew over and that was after Tanner P. and Jake were booted.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3648172;
    The Virus is spreading: Just caught ET Canada they showed Ed flying through the air and into the pool on Wipeout. Hope they have strong antiseptic in that pool! (BB I owe you one!) And they mentioned the US Weekly article and how Lindsey does not want Jilly to get caught in Ed's web. Maybe Jilly has had a soy grande with Lindsey...
    If they are really on Wipeout, I will make popcorn, sit on the couch, and laugh every time Ed gets hit in an unfortunate area!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3647879;
    I would rely on Cupcakes before myfoxphilly...ALAS!
    Me too. So now I'm un-proud again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3647902;

They may not have broken up now, but I really think it is just a matter of time.
    How's this for a riddle waiting to be solved:
    F1 becomes F1 becomes "matter of time boy."

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3648238;
    Me too. So now I'm un-proud again.
    At this point, I'd be back to being proud if she left his side and went away to think for awhile.

sdl

This is funny, in a stupid kind of way, but I have a dog - the biggest, dumbest, laziest fat slob I've ever known - named Ed. And he never waits to get to the park to pee - he does it on the sidewalk!! I hate that about him.
    I'm not kidding here....I think God has punished me for watching this show.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3648222;
    If they are really on Wipeout, I will make popcorn, sit on the couch, and laugh every time Ed gets hit in an unfortunate area!
    I can just imagine the commentary from John and John if/when Jillian and Ed go on Wipeout. Only one small problem for Jillian though, Ed would be one of those guys that flirts with Jill (the female host on the show). I would never delete that episode from my DVR. Just watch over and over and over Ed getting his arse kicked by the course!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3648159;
    I will bet all my crappytire money that CH is exiting stage left. He just got that new gig with an awards show and I will bet he will extricate himself from Fleece sooner than you can say "most dramatic" anything. He has had to toe company line and is probably tired of the flak he has taken for it.
    ''

And I'll see your crappy tire money and raise you a Timmy's large double double and a blueberry fritter!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648252;
    This is funny, in a stupid kind of way, but I have a dog - the biggest, dumbest, laziest fat slob I've ever known - named Ed. And he never waits to get to the park to pee - he does it on the sidewalk!! I hate that about him.
    I'm not kidding here....I think God has punished me for watching this show.
    Just a suggestion, but you might not want to take your dog with you if you bar hop in Chicago. JMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3648195;
    I also liked Julien (from San Diego County), Juan, and Jessie
    Julien's family owns a couple of up-scale restaurants in San Diego, so he's actually the most compatible with Jillian career-wise. Too bad he got booted too early.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread