Closed Thread
Page 52 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

julliananded.com has been purchased by someone in CA.

Some of the other fan groups thinks this is just a purchased domain in case Ed is it, they will sell it, but as I pointed out on another thread, a domain doesn't cost that much, and if you were hedging your bets, you would buy all three domains.

jullianandreid.com is still available, you would think some of the Reidsters would buy up this great opporunity to make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3608428;
    This would be a great example of how editing that senario could lead to a very different understanding of the outcome. Well done! I too am tired of the rumors they don't reflect what we are seeing on the show and that is all we should be discussing especially in a non spolier thread. I like it here because we talk about what the show presents to us and how we interpret it.
    ITA

I decided a long time ago that the rumors weren't worth bothering about. I think Jillian has very good judgement and ultimately will pick the right guy for her. I also think it's too bad that they have to deal with this and the crazy headlines when they're just trying to find love. Everything seems to be stepped up with no real spoilers and the end is in sight. No matter what happens I'm just glad to have watched the love story between Jillian & Ed.

IMO, these rumors are all part of the masterplan. I believe they are out there to direct the traffic away from Ed and Jillian. Up until Ed left, there was a very solid storyline for these two. When he left, Jillian was devastated. She had to continue with the show, and with the exception of Kip who else could they show her attachment with but Reid. Wes was a given,as far as how long he was willing to stay, but they couldn't let Jillian know that Ed was coming back.They knew that once he did, it was game over, so they try and fake problems, etc. to keep up the suspense. If you truly watch their interactions...it says it all. I wouldn't be surprised if certain people weren't "fed" info to put it out there for the internet junkies to consume and pass on amongst themselves. It keeps everyone interested, still rooting for their fav, while the show continues to air. I think that many jaws will drop, come Monday night, and the resounding...it won't last, it's a joke, will continue on for a long while. Fleiss is about drama, but sometimes when you least expect it...it ends up truly being what it is. Only those that have seen it from the beginning....will truly appreciate it in the end. For the record, I'm one of those....wishing everyone here a "brilliant" Monday night!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3608373;
    Again, this is all rumor and we don't know the context.My hubby and I always say we might be married but we aren't dead. Who knows how that conversation went. "Do you think I'm hot" "Yep!" (ED CALLED ME HOT....) or What do you think of my friend over there...?? ED: She's a hottie.... (ED CALLED MY FRIEND HOT!) I had a friend who always called everyone a hottie. Or better yet, maybe the conversation went: Hey Ed, want to take me home? Ed: Well - you are hot but my heart belongs 100% to another woman and she is the only woman for me....

I stopped listening to rumors a long time ago!!
    I love this theory!

I've been saying that here in Atlanta, it's been hotter than Hades these last couple of days. I imagine some girl walked into the hotel and Ed says, "Wow, you look hot!" as she's dripping sweat then the little twit(ter) ran and posted it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3607208;
    Remember earlier posts where we discussed the fact that Jillian's BFF picked Ed as her best fit. Now in more recent interviews on Canadian TV it is reported that an interviewer asks her how hard it is to keep this secret. Jillian responds by saying it is so hard especially when her friends are telling her who she should pick and she knows they are right, but she can't say anything. A good sign maybe?
    I do have a question. Has her friend been interviewed recently on Canadian TV, and if so, what is her current opinion? Is it still that Ed would be the best choice?

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3607948;
    The only reason I question this is because it was such a big deal at the end of Episode 4 and thru 5 as well. We saw her ask the others about ex-gf's or at least if they have been in love before. Ed was the first to raise his hand and proclaim 'I don't have a girlfriend'. It seems that Ed almost answers all her questions she had for the others before they are asked. My personal sence is that they discussed all this behind closed doors at the mansion when Ed had the huge advantage of being with her alone. TPTB have shown a little different storyline with Ed than the others. Remember him saying to the other men I know what she wants. I'd speak about this in edit analysis terms but that's for another thread.

ETA: I had a lot of the issues Ed has prior to meeting my dear bride. It is amazing how quickly things can change when you meet the right person but more importantly at the right time!

Bingo! And coming from the man's perspective! You are absolutely right. When the right person comes along, things just fall into place easier and it does feel "perfect". Ed acts like he is discovering love for the first time in his life and he is like a moonstruck puppy. Awwwww . . . .

I think you/I have already discussed that I also feel that much went on in the mansion that we obviously are not going to see. Hence, the producers didn't want us to see either! The kids fell in love, pure and simple . . . how you going to keep them apart!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3609012;
    I do have a question. Has her friend been interviewed recently on Canadian TV, and if so, what is her current opinion? Is it still that Ed would be the best choice?
    Bloomers Your posts in the edit analysis thread and elsewhere have been great. I wish I could help in sluething that point but haven't seen or read anything new yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3609134;
    Bloomers Your posts in the edit analysis thread and elsewhere have been great. I wish I could help in sluething that point but haven't seen or read anything new yet.
    I believe that I saw a link to the Canadian tv station on Jokers the other day (interviewing her friend). The host said that they were welcoming the friend back, and it sounded as though it was maybe the 3rd time. However, the episode still involved Dave and Juan verbally sparring. I wondered if possibly any of our Canadian posters had kept up with that Vancouver station and knew if they were still interviewing the friend. It would be interesting to hear what she thinks this late in the process.

Thank you for the kind words.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Am going to post something I received in an email from someone who posts over at Joker's. She is 100% certain that Ed WAS NOT banned from the Blue Frog. Perhaps Ed has another 'favorite' bar that people are talking about here, but it's not the BF. So, take it for what it's worth. I choose to believe her and her friend (and the managers there!)

Hello my best friend went there recently and specifically asked about the Ed rumor (she's friends with one of the manager) and he said after laughing that he wasn't banned at all.. he didn't elaborate he just told her "the rumors of urinating and being banned is not true". sdl didn't specifically said its the BLUE FROG, but what else right? This is his favorite hang out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Here are my 2 cents.... Every season there is someone with inside info on someone. Most of the time, it is NOT true. In my opinion, sdl is lying.
    I hope I am not stepping on any toes or saying anything wrong, but I just had to say what I thought on all the rumors.

Closed Thread