Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3648138;
    plus... the "weak" comment may be referring to what a lot of you have already pointed out: the collection of guys just wasn't nearly as strong as... say... Deanna's.

I mean really billbro? tanners f or p? robby D! ? mark the dull? I could go on and on and on... yes there were clearly a few great guys but AS A COLLECTION? they were definitely weak.
    I have to agree about this. Deanna's guys by and large were the best collection of men we have seen on the bachelorette shows.

Quote Originally Posted by J Jabber;3648099;
    This is exactly what most gets my knickers in a knot! First, there is NO excuse for not knowing what they're getting into. Even if a person were living in a cave in Outer Mongolia, the minute they got the acceptance call to be on the show, wouldn't one think they'd do some digging BEFORE signing on the dotted line? The resources are endless! The warning signs are innumerable! And wouldn't a reasonable person have a lawyer look over any contract before signing it? For most people, just reading the contract would be enough to say, "Uh, thanks, but no."

Yet, time and again folks get caught in the Fleiss-trap. "I know all the pitfalls," has been heard time and again. "I feel very confident since I've already done the show once. I know what to look for." And this is from the people who HAVE seen what goes on and apparently just choose not to believe it could EVER happen to them!

Geez Louise......................
    . Because people never think "it" will happen to them. They rink they can play with the devil and win!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3648121;
    I know I've already said this but I absolutely cannot get over the fact that he let a hysterical and clearly unstable Jillian rant on and on and on while he did nothing but sit there. She should be the one sitting there in silence and he should be outraged. It's pathetic. What happened to always being there for her and always taking care of her, Ed? Disgusting.
    It was beyond bizarre, it truly was. He was completely absent. He wasn't just quiet -- he wasn't present.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3648083;
    But that is definitely NOT like Jillian and Ed. If these rumors weren't bothering them, they'd be out in public, living it up -- throwing back beers. Jillian and Ed would both be out there showing the public that "Hey, these rumors are not affecting us...and here we are, very much in love." But, quite the contrary, not one person has seen them.
    I tried to keep an open mind about Ed during the show and not form an opinion based on what I thought was simply gossip.

But, since his ex's have spoken out the way they have and Ed and Jillian have with drawn from the public eye, I agree. All is not well with Jillain & Ed.

I also have my doubts that Ed went home to tend to business...didn't he leave just after the disclousure that some of the guys had girl friends when they came on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3648092;
    bamabrain, my friend, I want in on this party.
    I'm compiling a guest list now. Maybe we can rent that Oh So Cool House with the Big Pool where Jesse C. staged that "reunion" last year. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3648143;
    All I know is I'll never be able to watch this show again without watching for every teeny tiny hint of duplicity, even Chris's crap is going to sound suspicious and condescending when I used to just write him off as a tedious bore. " Gentlemen, the final rose tonight". And his little fireside chats? Nough said.
    Thanks, sdl for the further insight tonight.
    I will bet all my crappytire money that CH is exiting stage left. He just got that new gig with an awards show and I will bet he will extricate himself from Fleece sooner than you can say "most dramatic" anything. He has had to toe company line and is probably tired of the flak he has taken for it.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Re: It's over!

Quote Originally Posted by jenoy2001;3647979;
    At least according to MyFoxPhilly.com (looks to be Fox's Philadelphia news station)...

Exclusive: Bachelorette Dumps Fiancel

According to the article she gave him the boot in Vegas when they were supposed to be "reuniting..."
    After coming home, I've been trying to catch up on all the news.
    I haven't accessed this link yet, but I just found it in one of the earlier posts.
    I hope it's true.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3648155;
    I'm compiling a guest list now. Maybe we can rent that Oh So Cool House with the Big Pool where Jesse C. staged that "reunion" last year. LOL.
    oh, I like this idea, and maybe Fleiss can film us for prosperity. I will be the one wearing my swim shorts that look very much like Ed's, but mine were bought in the women's section of target. Actually, maybe his were too. If I knew how to post a picture of them here I would.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3648083;
    But that is definitely NOT like Jillian and Ed. If these rumors weren't bothering them, they'd be out in public, living it up -- throwing back beers. Jillian and Ed would both be out there showing the public that "Hey, these rumors are not affecting us...and here we are, very much in love." But, quite the contrary, not one person has seen them.
    Oh, I agree that these rumors are having an impact on the "happy couple" but not enough for them to have broken up at this point. Ed's not done with the relationship yet, especially not with everything that's going on. He would look even worse if Jillian left him under these circumstances, so, for now, they are just weathering the storm for the time being. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3648159;
    I will bet all my crappytire money that CH is exiting stage left. He just got that new gig with an awards show and I will bet he will extricate himself from Fleece sooner than you can say "most dramatic" anything. He has had to toe company line and is probably tired of the flak he has taken for it.
    Maybe Matt Grant will replace him. He needs work and he can be super funny when making fun of other people. But I heard he's having visa headaches.

Closed Thread