Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3648065;
    Truthfully, and this may not be popular, but I think Chris knew everything.
    He is the worst kind of corporate shill, bragging about his insider status when it makes him look cool, and acting clueless when it furthers the plot.
    The devil (Fleiss) comes adorned in a handsome set of clothes.
    sld, I'm in 100% agreement! TPTB is a two-headed snake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3648113;
    He gave such a half-hearted performance and he was so checked out while she was speaking that it was completely forgettable that he was there. He did manage to deny the rumors and to claim the whole thing was not at all scripted.
    Ed said like one line and Jill rambled and babbled for 5 minutes straight defending him and saying how much he loves her and how she is so in the know. It was sad.

Ed doesn't give one hoot this info is out there. He sat there laughing the whole time. He thinks this is all a big joke while his fiance looks stressed and sad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3647471;
    I recall Andy Baldwin was able to parlay an appearance there out of his ABC Bachelor contract.

Increasingly, I think for the "top 5-6" people cast in The Bachelor all sides rather openly view it as an "audition" for a greater role in "something else.'

Melissa -- scored DWTS, which led to GMA (I wasn't crazy about her as a dating personality, but she is very appealing for that after 8am crowd on GMA, IMO).

Deanna has gotten a hold of the Extra mike a couple of times, but they don't seem to want to use her much.

Jillian has used her Gig as Lead to get TONS of time doing interviews and speaking speaking speaking on mike/camera, but I don't know if she has the talent to pull off a major Hosting Role. Seems like a huge risky stretch right now. She needs a bridge gig. Is that WIPEOUT??? If she thinks so, I wonder about whether she has a good agent.
    Nothing against Jillian on this subject, but she's very, very green and she is not yet ready to host her own show. She needs some grammar lessons. She needs voice and acting classes. She needs some training in real on-camera work--look at some of her PIs during the show as examples of what not to do.

You are absolutely right, as usual, jlccaz. Jillian might be able to cut it with a segment on another show or some brief exposure experiences (ala Melissa on GMA). I, too, wonder about the agent. "Wipeout"???????? Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3648080;
    Help?
    III

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3648115;
    Truer words...I would love to see Ed cheat on someone like Melissa.
    I don't understand that comment...you think Melissa deserves to be cheated on by someone like Ed? I don't think any woman deserves that...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3648089;
    third
    Thanks!

FORT Fogey

He is the worst kind of corporate shill, bragging about his insider status when it makes him look cool, and acting clueless when it furthers the plot.
    No doubt about it. He helped lead Jill to the slaughter and then will claim innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3648115;
    Truer words...I would love to see Ed cheat on someone like Melissa.
    You're not being serious are you?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

we need to support Ed and jillian. I truely believe he was not pretending by their spain date. I think jillian turned out to be the one for him. she needs to be careful though. not the best way to start a relationship but heres to wishing them the best.

So true, sdl! Chris is as slick as Fleiss.

Closed Thread