Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Truthfully, and this may not be popular, but I think Chris knew everything.
    I believe you are right. The way he led Jillian back to Ed during their chat on that sofa, while Reid was waiting for her decision, was telling. He's charming, articulate and slick. He has always towed the company line.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3648060;
    Is Ed a junior or a third?
    third

The card..the girl on treadmill

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3648066;
    All's forgiven, M'dear. But hey . . . I still have a leopard skin ensemble from Matt's and Shayne's season, and I DO want to wear it to a Bach/'ette wedding.

Again, I propose a FORT dirty martini summit in Vegas. We can slug back some drinks, urinate in public, and shoot a FORT Farts video to post on youtube. Whatcha say? Group hug?
    bamabrain, my friend, I want in on this party.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3648080;
    Help?
    Third, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by J Jabber;3648072;
    I'm afraid Jillian has opened herself up to even more criticism. I kinda doubt women of any nationality would view her response to Ed's behavior as being "normal." Mike Fleiss does see the cheating scandal as normal, but he's barely human and certainly not remotely in tune with what normal women want.

What this article says to me is that Jillian genuinely has a different take on committed relationships than most of her gender. She really does see all of this as okay. She views Ed's behavior as understandable, appropriate and acceptable, merely because he explained it all to her. It's like she truly believes that, "Boys will be boys." I wonder where this bizarre perspective originated in her life. It's hard to grasp and it's sad.
    As a Canadian myself, I think I understand why she keeps invoking her Canadian-ness, and it has nothing really do with her decision to stay with Ed. She remarked on GMA that the rumors, etc., were all so "Hollywood." I simply think she is trying to mark the difference between the Hollywood world of celebrity/rumor mills/gossip rags/scandal, and the everyday world that she comes from and still feels she belongs to.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3647434;
    thanks for the info. this makes as much sense as anything. so here we have people whose flaws get taken advantage of for a tv show. ( i know i know they sign up for this show but, i really wonder if these contestants really know what they are getting into.?)

the show becomes a hot mess and in the tabloid news and we out here add to the misery of these people by judging them and calling them names. i for one just wanted to understand "what the @#$$#@2 is going on!!!!!" thank you again for helping me get out sdl. you all out there have a nice weekend.
    This is exactly what most gets my knickers in a knot! First, there is NO excuse for not knowing what they're getting into. Even if a person were living in a cave in Outer Mongolia, the minute they got the acceptance call to be on the show, wouldn't one think they'd do some digging BEFORE signing on the dotted line? The resources are endless! The warning signs are innumerable! And wouldn't a reasonable person have a lawyer look over any contract before signing it? For most people, just reading the contract would be enough to say, "Uh, thanks, but no."

Yet, time and again folks get caught in the Fleiss-trap. "I know all the pitfalls," has been heard time and again. "I feel very confident since I've already done the show once. I know what to look for." And this is from the people who HAVE seen what goes on and apparently just choose not to believe it could EVER happen to them!

Geez Louise......................

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3648080;
    Help? Is Ed junior or a third?
    Ed's real name is Richard Edward (?) Swiderski the third
    Marti

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3648088;
    I believe you are right. The way he led Jillian back to Ed during their chat on that sofa, while Reid was waiting for her decision, was telling. He's charming, articulate and slick. He has always towed the company line.
    I do not know what to think about CH. My first impulse is to be furious with him and write him off completely. But then I remember how stubborn Jillian seems to be. Maybe Chris just got fed up with Jillian because, despite the mounting evidence against Ed, she insisted on sticking with him. I have seen signs of that in the past few days. I do think CH is a minion, but he might just get genuinely frustrated with people too.

On second thought, naw. He's just as much to blame as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3643898;
    Yeah, I remember that when I saw how Dave treated her on the boat and the fact that it bothered her, I was like " GOOD girl". you don't need a guy who disrespects you. She "acted" like his behavior bothered her but now I am not sure it bothered her at all, or why that behavior would bother her from Dave, but Ed's is exusable???

It's because it didn't bother her.

I stated all of this in the beginning of the season, but everyone (NOT everyone, but a lot or most)on here CALLED me a LIAR, said I did not know what I was talking about, I found out fast just how much people KNOW about someone that they DO NOT know and how much someone who DOES know the person in question really DON't know) - They said David was mean, wife beater, abuser ect...
    Well better summary - It did not go down like TPTB showed us.
    Alot of that was editing. about 2/3 weeks before David had to return for MTA he had found out that Jillian (Yes, Jillian) was in on a couple of these. Like the kissing sceen (bits taken from a 2 hour conversation) and the slapping on her butt scene, I think there was another scene but I can't remember it now. David had said after the M&G that they (he & Jillian) knew they were not into each other on that level but they liked each other and got along well - they were buddies, they just had good fun WHEN they got to hang out. He was a little shocked when he found this out. He did think they were friends.
    He also told me what a good guy Wes was. Down to earth, good ole boy.
    who have remained in contact and have hooked up a couple times since: David, Wes, Robbie, little Mikey(yep thats what they call him), Tanner P.
    biggest fakes in the house: Jake and Reid - and then everyone wonders why they were not picked??

ALWAYS remember - we DO NOT see or know everything that goes on here other than they keep the alcohol flowing.... That is the only TRUTH that we see on this show!!

Closed Thread