Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3647991;
    Oh so Ed was told not to make eye contact with anyone even his own father and Reid was told to look right into Jillian's eyes at all times and Jillian was told to act coquettishly when gazing back at Reid etc etc etc? This is scripted to that minute a detail given these are not actors, must take a lot of takes.
    ITA with you Lavender. I am working with many retired FBI agents and everyone one of them will tell you that body language is a critical part of their interview/interogatgion. No eye contact is a BIG one.

Hope the news of Jill dumping Ed is true...It would make my day

MTG

Does anyone know if the myspace page that is Jillian Harris is her true myspace page? or a pretender? I thought it was her myspace page because that is where Molly congratulated her! The reason I am asking is her status comment just changed 12 minutes ago and reads "I know there is a rumor around about ed BUT ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!! Ed and I are very much in love!" Take it for what it worth!

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3648010;
    Does anyone know if the myspace page that is Jillian Harris is her true myspace page? or a pretender? I thought it was her myspace page because that is where Molly congratulated her! The reason I am asking is her status comment just changed 12 minutes ago and reads "I know there is a rumor around about ed BUT ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!! Ed and I are very much in love!" Take it for what it worth!
    I don't think it's real. She doesn't have a twitter either. Both she and Ed have FBs though. Ed under Edward Swiderski and Jill under Jilly Bean. Ed also has a Twitter, Windows Live and a Youtube account. That's all I know of their real online presence.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3648010;

which rumour though old ones? new ones?

All this elation over Jillian's possible dumping of Ed is reminiscent of the "Divorce Kevin" campaigns launched by fans of Britney Spears.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3647949;
    Sorry. I can't. As of now, I believe they are still "together"...what happens a week from now? or a month from now? I have no clue.

Honestly, I think if I was in her shoes I would spend some time with family and friends and think everything through. I still think she is best bachelorette we have ever had, even though she didn't pick my fave. Hope she is doing okay. Hugs Jillian!
    Cupcakes, you are very wise. I agree with that recommendation for Jillian.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647370 View Post
    I don't think Jill is that smart to already be thinking ahead how to spin a breakup. I think she's legitimately with him and has dug her heels in and is going to be with him until he either shows her the door or the parade of women gets so bad she literally cannot live with him anymore.
    That's my guess too. Can't blame her for following her heart.

addison h.

I totally buy pretty much every cupcakes says! but it's weird that myfoxphilly would bother to break news like this if they weren't sure. I mean they're just a local news affiliate (granted one in the top 5 but still) it's not like they're in the gossip business. And it's not like they don't have other stories to focus on today - plus it's a Friday. No one breaks anything on a Friday if they don't have to... weird... really... weird.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3647144;
    I "think" that what sdl meant was that by and large none of the guys had a love connection or even a really, really like connection with Jillian...look at all the drama they created to make a show. No doubt they should have cast the show better but it was cast for a different or two different leads in mind...no wonder it was a "disaster"...look how it turned out.
    Also Re: sdl's post about ABC "being challenged by a weak cast..."

Jillian was beloved by the viewers, but she was not the first choice. Perception? Weaker than their intended, Melissa.

Most of the guys were selected with Melissa in mind. Weak cast might refer to the fact that initially there were slim hopes of a match going in. So, they added five guys to up the odds.

Closed Thread