Closed Thread
Page 51 of 624 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3607208;
    Remember earlier posts where we discussed the fact that Jillian's BFF picked Ed as her best fit. Now in more recent interviews on Canadian TV it is reported that an interviewer asks her how hard it is to keep this secret. Jillian responds by saying it is so hard especially when her friends are telling her who she should pick and she knows they are right, but she can't say anything. A good sign maybe?

ARGHH. with all the recent negativity surrounding Ed (telling some girl in Atlanta that she was hot and peeing outside a bar), i'm beginning to have doubts for JED. I would like to see them make it to the end. If not, I'll be on the first plan back to Chicago and calling out Ed's name at the Blue Frog.

Please don't buy into the rumours; you are only doing a diservice to yourself and Ed. :nono Rumors are spread by people whom don't like him and want to see him fail. And in general they are a very unhappy bunch of people whom want to bring people down and make them suffer right along with them.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3606915;
    Oh that troubles me. They may explain why he is not F1 or why it didn't work out or something negative. Now you have me worried again. Ah Oh!

I've hoped that the confession they mention might be Ed but it is probably Reid. And Ed's VO in preview a couple of weeks ago mentions 'I have to tell her - don't remember the rest'. One or both of these things could be Ed and what else would he have to confess or have to tell her.

The finale will be interesting and fun to watch because they have leveled the playing field on all these guys near the end that a case can be made for all of them. But we know that Jilly will pick Ed. Right?
    eowenc and all other Ed fans - here's what Jillian said, in her own words, regarding girlfriends --

"To me that wasn't an issue, but if you have now met me and fallen for me, then you have to show it. If you have or had a girlfriend, then we give her a call and you break up with her and we move forward."

IF Ed came clean and told her he had a girlfriend when he went into this, ultimately, it didn't matter b/c she chose him over Reid. And it didn't look like she regretted that decision in any way based on the clips we've seen of Monday's show...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3607644 View Post
    eowenc and all other Ed fans - here's what Jillian said, in her own words, regarding girlfriends --

"To me that wasn't an issue, but if you have now met me and fallen for me, then you have to show it. If you have or had a girlfriend, then we give her a call and you break up with her and we move forward."

IF Ed came clean and told her he had a girlfriend when he went into this, ultimately, it didn't matter b/c she chose him over Reid. And it didn't look like she regretted that decision in any way based on the clips we've seen of Monday's show...
    Wow - that is really interesting quote that she gave. In other words - that's fine if he had one as long as he ended it and he moves forward with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3607693;
    Wow - that is really interesting quote that she gave. In other words - that's fine if he had one as long as he ended it and he moves forward with me!!
    The only reason I question this is because it was such a big deal at the end of Episode 4 and thru 5 as well. We saw her ask the others about ex-gf's or at least if they have been in love before. Ed was the first to raise his hand and proclaim 'I don't have a girlfriend'. It seems that Ed almost answers all her questions she had for the others before they are asked. My personal sence is that they discussed all this behind closed doors at the mansion when Ed had the huge advantage of being with her alone. TPTB have shown a little different storyline with Ed than the others. Remember him saying to the other men I know what she wants. I'd speak about this in edit analysis terms but that's for another thread.

ETA: I had a lot of the issues Ed has prior to meeting my dear bride. It is amazing how quickly things can change when you meet the right person but more importantly at the right time!
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-24-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3607373;
    ARGHH. with all the recent negativity surrounding Ed (telling some girl in Atlanta that she was hot and peeing outside a bar), i'm beginning to have doubts for JED. I would like to see them make it to the end. If not, I'll be on the first plan back to Chicago and calling out Ed's name at the Blue Frog.
    Does any one remember what happened with Aaron and Helena (one of my favorite B/ettes) from TB 2? They broke up because he was flirting with another women at a bar in her presence. Why won't some of these guys just grow up? And I understand your interest in Ed he seems like a really cool guy but I think that Jilly may just have stolen his heart and vice versa.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3608043;
    Does any one remember what happened with Aaron and Helena (one of my favorite B/ettes) from TB 2? They broke up because he was flirting with another women at a bar in her presence. Why won't some of these guys just grow up? And I understand your interest in Ed he seems like a really cool guy but I think that Jilly may just have stolen his heart and vice versa.
    haha i think the only reason i'm interested in him is because he is absolutely in love with Jillian. i would never think of taking him away from her!!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3608043 View Post
    Again, this is all rumor and we don't know the context.My hubby and I always say we might be married but we aren't dead. Who knows how that conversation went. "Do you think I'm hot" "Yep!" (ED CALLED ME HOT....) or What do you think of my friend over there...?? ED: She's a hottie.... (ED CALLED MY FRIEND HOT!) I had a friend who always called everyone a hottie. Or better yet, maybe the conversation went: Hey Ed, want to take me home? Ed: Well - you are hot but my heart belongs 100% to another woman and she is the only woman for me....

I stopped listening to rumors a long time ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3608373;
    Again, this is all rumor and we don't know the context.My hubby and I always say we might be married but we aren't dead. Who knows how that conversation went. "Do you think I'm hot" "Yep!" (ED CALLED ME HOT....) or What do you think of my friend over there...?? ED: She's a hottie.... (ED CALLED MY FRIEND HOT!) I had a friend who always called everyone a hottie. Or better yet, maybe the conversation went: Hey Ed, want to take me home? Ed: Well - you are hot but my heart belongs 100% to another woman and she is the only woman for me....

I stopped listening to rumors a long time ago!!
    This would be a great example of how editing that senario could lead to a very different understanding of the outcome. Well done! I too am tired of the rumors they don't reflect what we are seeing on the show and that is all we should be discussing especially in a non spolier thread. I like it here because we talk about what the show presents to us and how we interpret it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3607644;

Jillian started at the gf RC by saying if you have a gf just tell us and leave. But she did follow up with CH while deliberating with those statements above.
    To me that seems resonable especially under the circumstances of this show.

I think she has her head screwed on right.

Closed Thread