Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    MyFoxPhilly has learned that Bachelorette Jillian Harris star has dumped fiance Ed Swiderski in Las Vegas.

A source very close to the situation has confirmed the split and that Swiderski’s relationships with two other women led to the break up.

Harris was to have had dinner at the restaurant Lavo in Las Vegas, but instead dropped the bombshell on Swiderski.
    Source: her handler/PR person

Leaked to MyFoxPhilly for a very specific purpose--to try and stir the hornets nest and create more headlines
    The problem with rag mags is that when people like what is printed then they think they are reliable, and when people don't like it they like to drag out all the former stories that were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3647848;
    That is pretty much I thought what would happen...once she talked to her family the end would be inevitable.

A definite hard lesson learned for Jilly.
    Can you even imagine how she must be feeling? It's one thing to find out your fiance is a lying cad in private, but for the whole world to know? Talk about humiliation! And I'm sure Ed isn't feeling so hot either. And their families? It's really heartbreaking.

Maybe this will help weed out the losers who want to come on The Bachelor/Bachelorette from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3647831;
    Does Hallmark make a "So Glad You Called It Off" Card?

Love your avatar!!

ETA: I do hope Jillian can go home to her family and get their love and support. This is not what she signed up for and I truly want her to put it all behind her and move on when she can. No one deserves to be treated this way.

I don't think the article is accurate IMO. Just from things I have heard, I do not believe they have broken up.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 08-07-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3647863;
    I don't think the article is accurate IMO. Just from things I have heard, I do not believe they have not broken up. She is still with him.
    Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3647860;
    Can you even imagine how she must be feeling? It's one thing to find out your fiance is a lying cad in private, but for the whole world to know? Talk about humiliation! And I'm sure Ed isn't feeling so hot either. And their families? It's really heartbreaking.

Maybe this will help weed out the losers who want to come on The Bachelor/Bachelorette from now on?
    I'm sure she's humiliated but if this is true, she can stand by her statements of making women proud. The magazine came out Tuesday and while she waffled for a few days there, it certainly looks like she got it together and handled the situation. I couldn't be more proud of her if this is true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3647859;
    Source: her handler/PR person

Leaked to MyFoxPhilly for a very specific purpose--to try and stir the hornets nest and create more headlines
    IA it's just for a specific reason, but the one you so eloquently alluded to but can't a girl dream?

Cupcakes, stop, you're breaking my heart! Although yes, I can see how this is too good to be true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647808;
    Let's not get too excited yet. They're probably just going off of their canceled reservation.

Although if this is legit, I will do a rain dance or something in Jill's honor.
    How reliable is this info do you think?? It would be so wonderful if this was all over...for her. She would certainly redeem herself in a lot of people's eyes, mine especially, I've been so hard on her. But...I'm going to do the wait and see thing. Perhaps the US spread/family help/ maybe even her visit with Molly or others connected to the Bach family helped her put things into perspective.
    Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3647878;
    How reliable is this info do you think?? It would be so wonderful if this was all over...for her. She would certainly redeem herself in a lot of people's eyes, mine especially, I've been so hard on her. But...I'm going to do the wait and see thing. Perhaps the US spread/family help/ maybe even her visit with Molly or others connected to the Bach family helped her put things into perspective.
    Who knows.
    I would rely on Cupcakes before myfoxphilly...ALAS!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3647831;
    Does Hallmark make a "So Glad You Called It Off" Card?
    How about " Now you make all women proud!"

Closed Thread