Exclusive: Bachelorette Dumps Fiancel

Oops. THE FAT LADY HAS APPARENTLY SUNG.

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by whitleymarie;3647791;
    WHOA.

There is a new report that she dumped him. Can't post the link, but it's at

myfoxphilly.com
    I checked it and it does say she dumped him in LV. Call me skeptical but I'd like it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3647685;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alanna
    I really think it's the opposite.
    She's a total daddy's only princess type
    of girl and when she saw how much he approved of Ed, it just helped seal the deal. I know this is neither here nor there but the show robbed us of seeing a family date with Reid. I would have loved to see how the parents would have reacted to him vs. Ed since Kip was such a nonentity all season.

Not that it matters now, but I wonder if Jillian purposely did not want to let Reid meet her parents, because she knew they would love him and she wanted Ed more?

Please, I am SOOOOO sick and hearing, seeing and reading REID!!

He was NOT and is NOT all of that. All the holier than thou is getting REALLY OLD!!

The guy can not think on his own, he does not know if he "should" wear his glasses, he got on ALL the guys nerves on the show - they would actually lock themselves in the bathroom to get away from him. He has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and this was confirmed way back in the beginning, people think it might be a "touch" of OCD - where do you see just a TOUCH? It goes right along with ADD.

Jillian seen AND knew all of this - THAT is why she did not pick him.... JMO
    And you ask WHY he got the edit he did?? TPTB did not like him either!

IMO, he is not that attractive - just alright, normal looking

AND if Jillian would have picked Reid, I would lay money on it that right now we would be talking about all the dirt they had on him. TPTB would not let him get away so clean - PERIOD. TPTB only knew it would not be Kip and they were starting to set Reid up also......
    Her connection to her dad is not one of a spoiled princess. During her childhood, being raised in a house with a mother suffering from sever depression that was pretty bad, her dad was her only stable parent. So of course she will lean on him and is much closer to him. She only recently was able to reconnect with her mother in a better manner after her mom finally got help and was able to deal with her illness.
    Sorry can't agree with the rest of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3647795;
    Wow, jlccaz! I'm newish here but is the above part a known fact? Did this really happen? Sorry if it's been discussed before.
    They are all told how to touch one another, to kiss a certain way, etc. All of them. They may not all take direction willingly or well, but they are absolutely taught how to date on camera.

And that in a nutshell, is why I think analyzing their body language is sport, not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3647798;

Let's not get too excited yet. They're probably just going off of their canceled reservation.

Although if this is legit, I will do a rain dance or something in Jill's honor.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3647798;

Interesting.

Well they have a specific detail with the restaurant. But does a canceled date necessarily mean Jillian's dumped Ed?

It's also strange how they refer to the US Weekly article as one that will appear on Friday. Today is Friday and the article's already out.

How did My Fox Philly get a source close to the situation? Insert joke here about the source being Reid

WHOA.

myfoxphilly.com

If it's true, I have a question for Jill.

What took you so long?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

WHOA.

myfoxphilly.com
    I'm proud of her if she truly did take that step, but VERY sad for her as well. How was she supposed to know that Ed was a cad? All she did was trust him. Poor Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647808;
    Let's not get too excited yet. They're probably just going off of their canceled reservation.

I would supervise a group gift.

Hopefully he's going on more than a canceled reservation. That site's been fairly reliable all season.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647808;

I will apologize for thinking so many bad thoughts about her!

Closed Thread