Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647764;
    That's what I'm wondering too. How does this article know they canceled their plans? It's not like they called up Radaronline to report it to them.

The last thing Jill needs right now is to be only with Ed and lots of alcohol, of course that can only mean she is probably with Ed and alcohol right now.
    The maitre d at the restaurant tipped them off?
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3647705;
    WOW are you for real?! It was NEVER confirmed that Reid had ADD , in fact, it was disputed by a close family friend who has been reliable all season. Its fine it you are an Ed Fan but its pathetic that you feel the need to tear Reid down because your guy has been shady!
    Can I get an Amen to that?!!
    And for the record, it is my educated, professional opinion that Jillian has ADHD herself. And so what of it?
    You know it's unfortunate that Reid and ED are so far apart on the morality scale. They encapsulate both the dark knight and the white knight all too well.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3647774;
    That was my guess exactly. Maybe they're having trouble getting out of the bedroom again. Make up "you know what" is always the best.

[tongue in cheek]

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3647774;
    You and Nova are probably right. This means they're at least both in Vegas then. What are the odds that Jill did a little light Us Weekly reading on the plane to Vegas from Chi?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647768;
    ITA. This is one of the reasons I think they're going to stick it out and truly get married. He claims he wants kids and a home life and there is no one better for this on the planet for him than Jillian. She'll give him a warm home, have dinner ready, tend to the little Eds () and he will do whatever he wants.
    I read that she was offered a design show but hadn't decided on it because the relationship was her first priority. This is a bad move even if things were going perfectly. She is so willing to make his life her life and forget all about her own life and career.

I hope she takes the offer and continues her career and brings in her own money for the time being. I think this could be good for her self esteem versus sitting home waiting for Ed in his apartment and in his town while he wisely continues with his career and life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3647770;
    My guess is that she is there and they had reservations somewhere and when they cancelled someone called it in. I hope they both lay off the drinking some and talk versus party.
    Perhaps they are together, but they cancelled it because they didn't want everyone looking at them?

Although it is very suspicious that no one has seen either of them.

FORT Newbie

WHOA.

There is a new report that she dumped him. Can't post the link, but it's at

myfoxphilly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3647770;
    My guess is that she is there and they had reservations somewhere and when they cancelled someone called it in. I hope they both lay off the drinking some and talk versus party.
    That'd be my guess too. Either that they had reservations or that they were planning on making appearances at certain clubs/parties, maybe even walking a red carpet or 2 together. In that situation celebs would go 1 of 2 ways: public appearances to show a strong united front or avoid public appearances and hope the attention goes away. In the case of reality show celebs, there is actually a chance the attention will go away so it makes sense to cancel the public appearances.

Thanks jlccaz for posting the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3647786;
    You and Nova are probably right. This means they're at least both in Vegas then. What are the odds that Jill did a little light Us Weekly reading on the plane to Vegas from Chi?
    Could mean she never made it to town.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3647773;
    Ed/Jillian? I don't think there was ever enough "there" "there" with these two to withstand something like this. If you match the timeline of the words he spoke to Jillian on camera with the words/deeds off camera, the judgment of many that he was woodenly delivering agreed statements (WHICH, by the way, includes accepting "lessons" on how to appear as a loving couple -- hand copulation, what have you) on camera seems right.
    Wow, jlccaz! I'm newish here but is the above part a known fact? Did this really happen? Sorry if it's been discussed before.

Closed Thread