Closed Thread
Page 50 of 624 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by zither16;3605229;
    Awesome!! Bravo...I think that's the brightest thing I have read on any of these posts on these boards...I think you've got it.
    That's high praise but the truth is it is a compilation of all the posts on this thread over the last 2 days. I only took the time to organize my thoughts and write it. The real credit goes to all of you on this thread!

ETA: Couldn't you have called it 'Brilliant' instead of the brightest? That fits the Canadian Princess' vocabulary better don't you think? It goes with this seasons themes and buzz words. Probably all that know me wonder why I speak differently during TB and TB/ette seasons.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-23-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: ETA:

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

eowenc, great post....love your take on Ed and Jilly. I've so enjoyed watching them fall in love and truly hope it lasts. Just wanted to mention Chris' twitter about addressing the gf issue....I'm not sure it will be addressed in the finale, but rather in the ATFR because, if I remember correctly, I think he was asked about it on twitter after his blog came out on Tuesday. I think his response was ....that will be addressed in one week....be patient (or something similar). If that's the case, it would be Tuesday, making it the ATFR and not the finale....but that doesn't mean it can't or won't be addressed in both. I just hope it's good for Ed and Jillian!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3604324;
    I just thought you all would enjoy what I just posted over on the spoiler thread 'who will get the final rose?'.

OK now ready for the invisible bachelor. It is the one and only a little nerdy but always fun Ed.

Follow the facts with me. At the MTA we see outtakes of drunken but fun Ed. Normally a drunk would be cut at tne next RC but not Ed. Jillian's interviews are explaining the infamous E.D. FD and what really happened. They were both sunburned and the lotion was aloe vera. They stayed awake all night talking and one of the subjects was his ex-gf's. CH twittered that the gf issue would be addressed during the finale. At her interview on Jimmy Kimmel, Jillian told us about drunken Ed and how she see's her guy maybe not always able to handle his beer but always fun. She described Ed as the guy you want to invite to a wedding. Jimmy responds - yea but - not as the groom. Jillian responds 'Ah come on'. Finally the sneak preview, it covers Ed's MTP day. We see mom asking complex questions and Ed wiping his face. Then they break to Jillian, her father Glenn, her gorgeous cousin and the one and only alway fun Ed dressed in grass hula skirts with cocanut bras and doing the hula (remember Reid's hula out take). Jillian asks Ed to join her father. Ed moves over they dance hip to hip and Ed says 'Forget Jillian, your mine Glenn'. It is the most fun thing all season but it may not make the finale episode since it is in a preview. That would be sad. Also Ed has VO and PI's in which he says all the right things. The result is he wants to and Jillian says he really fits in with my family. Keep in mind in her Mancow interview on June 8th when asked about abs Jillian said, "Actualy, I preffer my man a little softer now".

TPTB are just getting started with this media campaign. It cleans up Ed's image shows him to fit more and more of what Jillian had on that infamous list. It replaces everyones vision of the all business workaholic. And it gives us a lovable genuine man that can keep up with our Jillian at work or at play. You might just be seeing the ending of a true 'Love Story'. My compliments a job well done to TPTB.
    Great points, eowenc!!! Thanks for bringing your post over here. There're so many threads that great posts like this get lost. Or they're in the spoilers and some of us have decided to stay away from the shark-infested waters.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3604428;
    I've been enjoying how you handle the flack there. Well done and you really are brave.

ETA: Will they put up any more previews at abc.com this week? And can someone steer me to other sites to see what's going on. This is the only site I visit now.
    They *may* put up another preview Sunday night; I can't remember for sure.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

For fans of Ed. Posted at the alphabet board. July 18 bachelorette Party in Michigan.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3604771;
    I've been trying to find the preview clip, and I can't find it.
    On the alphabet board "Bachelorette" page, something says "loading", but it never loads....It must be somewhere else.
    I have the alphabet board software....but I need to find the preview.
    Glad you found it!
    Yes , there is something about Ed's comment in that preview about wanting things to be " perfect" during their LCD that has me very excited!
    Hmmmm..
    Just thoughts on a theory again..
    Can't wait until Monday..

Lovin Ed and Jill......

I love the pics of Ed. He just looks so sweet!!!

What does "LCD" stand for? I think "last ____ date"?

Last Chance Date

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitched;3605819;
    eowenc, great post....love your take on Ed and Jilly. I've so enjoyed watching them fall in love and truly hope it lasts. Just wanted to mention Chris' twitter about addressing the gf issue....I'm not sure it will be addressed in the finale, but rather in the ATFR because, if I remember correctly, I think he was asked about it on twitter after his blog came out on Tuesday. I think his response was ....that will be addressed in one week....be patient (or something similar). If that's the case, it would be Tuesday, making it the ATFR and not the finale....but that doesn't mean it can't or won't be addressed in both. I just hope it's good for Ed and Jillian!
    Oh that troubles me. They may explain why he is not F1 or why it didn't work out or something negative. Now you have me worried again. Ah Oh!

I've hoped that the confession they mention might be Ed but it is probably Reid. And Ed's VO in preview a couple of weeks ago mentions 'I have to tell her - don't remember the rest'. One or both of these things could be Ed and what else would he have to confess or have to tell her.

The finale will be interesting and fun to watch because they have leveled the playing field on all these guys near the end that a case can be made for all of them. But we know that Jilly will pick Ed. Right?
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-24-2009 at 11:34 AM.

Fret not. IMO, it's a waste of time to parse Chris Harrison statements as if he had been giving sworn testimony, and particularly a waste of time to parse a twitter. All he was doing IMO is teasing to raise interest in MTA, while at the same time blowing off the question about Ed GF rumors.

Remember earlier posts where we discussed the fact that Jillian's BFF picked Ed as her best fit. Now in more recent interviews on Canadian TV it is reported that an interviewer asks her how hard it is to keep this secret. Jillian responds by saying it is so hard especially when her friends are telling her who she should pick and she knows they are right, but she can't say anything. A good sign maybe?

Closed Thread