Closed Thread
Page 47 of 624 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3603047;
    Some great, well thought out posts here. I agree with much of yours, Mozart, except that they planned Ed leaving. Ed would never lie about his job knowing that it would be seen on national tv. I also don't think he'd be a part of hurting Jillian for the sake of the show. Ed talked to his dad about salvaging his job so there was obviously something that went on there. Eowenc, good catch on why it said Ed on his jacket that day. They actually did try to hide Ian as the obvious f1. A lot of people here and elsewhere were sure she was picking Matthew. They trashed Ian a bit then and made his brother look really bad which angered Ian. I remember having questions after the htd even though I knew in my heart it was Ian all along. I feel the same way now with Ed.

I also love the preview you're talking about. Ed's a fun guy. I'm glad they're finally showing it.
    Albean, can I be lazy and "ditto" your entire quote??

Mozart and eowenc, you were some busy posters here late last night. I was definitely posting in the wrong thread...and it's nice to come back here and see such great posts re: Ed & Jillian.

I DO think her connection with Ed was obvious from the beginning; however, I don't think Ed's leaving was due to the producers. His Dad wouldn't have been worried about his job if that were the case, right?

Anyways, I'm excited to see Ed's MTP segment. I'm afraid, though, that the hula segment won't be shown since it's on the website. And Goldie, I think Grannie is sitting to the right of Jillian's mother.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3603131;
    Albean, can I be lazy and "ditto" your entire quote??

Mozart and eowenc, you were some busy posters here late last night. I was definitely posting in the wrong thread...and it's nice to come back here and see such great posts re: Ed & Jillian.

I DO think her connection with Ed was obvious from the beginning; however, I don't think Ed's leaving was due to the producers. His Dad wouldn't have been worried about his job if that were the case, right?

Anyways, I'm excited to see Ed's MTP segment. I'm afraid, though, that the hula segment won't be shown since it's on the website. And Goldie, I think Grannie is sitting to the right of Jillian's mother.
    Does she have her hula skirt on too? Haha
    Is she mentioned in the write up, I forget already !

I'll have to go re- check . I was too busy thinking how cute Ed and Jills Dad were to notice.. Thanks for catching that and letting me know...I will have to go back to my original theory on the" brilliant" part!

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3602003;
    There is a video of Ed in another message blog that showed Ed dancing the hula with Jillian's father. He wore a Hawaiian skirt, complete with the coconut bra. It is very hilarious. I don't know if I can post the website here, but, it is the side of Ed we have never seen. He was having so much fun. At one point, when he was dancing with her father, he yelled, "Forget Jillian, I have ___ (Jillian's father's name).
    I am so happy to hear this. We've only seen the serious side of Ed and Jilly has seen both sides to this man, the serious and humorous side of Ed. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3602196;
    Now go back to the last RC Jillian told CH how she had fallen in love with all three men and further explained in different ways. 1 Kip's photo = the new budding relationship and it's possible future. 2 Reid's picture = new happy couple just married and a happy first year. Then 3 Ed's picture = the guy coming home from work to the family in 25 years. This may foreshadow her hope of her ultimate goal i.e. happily ever after. I am worried however because that's how Jason described how he saw Melissa in 5 years as the perfect wife.

For Jilly, the most important thing is that she should not expect Ed to be perfect. She nor Ed is perfect, no one is. They are still learning more about each other every day. One thing I've learned is not to expect anything, look ahead too much.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3602196;
    Now go back to the last RC Jillian told CH how she had fallen in love with all three men and further explained in different ways. 1 Kip's photo = the new budding relationship and it's possible future. 2 Reid's picture = new happy couple just married and a happy first year. Then 3 Ed's picture = the guy coming home from work to the family in 25 years. This may foreshadow her hope of her ultimate goal i.e. happily ever after. I am worried however because that's how Jason described how he saw Melissa in 5 years as the perfect wife.
    From a woman's perspective, I'd say her choice is definitely Ed. She didn't describe him as a 'perfect' husband, rather someone who will be a 'steady' presence in her life - someone she'll grow old with.

With Kip, you can tell she is not sure about him ... she sees the possibilities though. Reid, maybe it will be a happy first year, then what? Red flag! She's questioning 'longevity'.

Of course, everything is relative. We view things differently ... even would subscribe to the same belief but in practice may differ. Putting that aside, I think she sees in Ed the 'possibility' of 'forever'.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3603166;
    Does she have her hula skirt on too? Haha
    Is she mentioned in the write up, I forget already !

I'll have to go re- check . I was too busy thinking how cute Ed and Jills Dad were to notice.. Thanks for catching that and letting me know...I will have to go back to my original theory on the" brilliant" part!
    Yes Jilly is dancing too. Her father Glen, her cousin, Jilly and Ed are dancing around all in one shot then Jilly asks Ed to join in with Glen. They are hilarious together you have to see it.

Ed's VO and PI shots are priceless he says all the right things. He really fits in is the result. And her cousin as mentioned up thread, WOW, how beautiful!

Hey eowenc,
    Thanks for spending your time with your thoughtful posts. Bet you're tired today! But all for a good cause.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Just wanted to make a note for us Ed & Jillian fans -- if you watch the new video on tv grapevine, you will see that Jillian crying in her dress is BEFORE either Kip or Ed arrive. TPTB are sneaky folks and they spliced these scenes and inserted them into the preview of Reid coming back to make us think his return is confusing to Jillian. Only it's NOT.

Hang in there guys! If anything, I'm going to try to rewatch her time with Kiptyn some more...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3603593;
    Hey eowenc,
    Thanks for spending your time with your thoughtful posts. Bet you're tired today! But all for a good cause.
    I actually made my 6:30 AM appointment this morning and I thnk my final post was at 5:04 AM. Amazing! I'm too old to do that very often but it was fun. BTW my head was bobing as I was falling asleep at the computer. A good cold shower started the day after a sleepless night.

I just did a very brave thing and am returning after a visit to the 'who gets the final rose spoiler thread' where I left a couple of posts answering Reid fan statements. That really requires a lot of guts these days. I need my flack jacket and full body armour. They just don't understand facts there.

Nice to see some Ed Love going on -- nice thread, sorta like being on hiatus . . . like sipping a nice cool drink after being out in the sweltering heat! I am from the South - I know about the heat!

So there is a new Grapevine preview out in addition to the one earlier this week? I need to go check it out as I hear that Ed and Jillian are bragging about having some real alone line? Is that confirmed?

eowenc, I can relate to your statement about the head bobbing while on the computer -- I have spent much more alone time in my bed with my laptop then I care to admit! Good grief, how I will make it through next week I will never know but I hope I can get back to my own "real" life!

ETA: Caught the new Grapevine preview -- what a teaser -- looks like there is love in paradise.
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 07-23-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Closed Thread