Closed Thread
Page 43 of 624 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Summary of Ed and Jill's MTA clip montage..(per Valen)
    I think it says it all

..Jillian: "I'll never forget that first night when Ed walked in the room. I remember looking at him and thinking I'm crazy about this guy already. He's tall, he's handsome, he's an incredibly smart guy and I love that Ed is a little bit of a nerd. It makes him unique. I'm very attracted to Ed. I love his arms, his legs, his hair, his lips. Our first date was an amazing, amazing date."

Ed: "When I had to tell Jillian that I was leaving, it was the most difficult thing I've ever done. The minute I walked out of the hotel, I felt like I made a big mistake...but I took some time away and I realized that my career is not everything and that I knew I liked her enough to come back because I was not finished. I'm incredibly lucky that Jillian gave me a second chance. I wasn't sure she was going to and I'm so glad that she did. It's just the way that her and I connect it's hard to describe. It feels like her and I are on the same wavelength and we're just perfect for each other. Her charisma, intelligence, her beauty, I mean she has everything that I look for in a woman. She's the complete package. I love everything about her. This has been a little bit of an emotional roller coaster. It's also the greatest feeling that I've ever had. I could be with this woman forever and I hope that she makes the right choice."

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3599761;
    Summary of Ed and Jill's MTA clip montage..(per Valen)
    I think it says it all

..Jillian: "I'll never forget that first night when Ed walked in the room. I remember looking at him and thinking I'm crazy about this guy already. He's tall, he's handsome, he's an incredibly smart guy and I love that Ed is a little bit of a nerd. It makes him unique. I'm very attracted to Ed. I love his arms, his legs, his hair, his lips. Our first date was an amazing, amazing date."

Ed: "When I had to tell Jillian that I was leaving, it was the most difficult thing I've ever done. The minute I walked out of the hotel, I felt like I made a big mistake...but I took some time away and I realized that my career is not everything and that I knew I liked her enough to come back because I was not finished. I'm incredibly lucky that Jillian gave me a second chance. I wasn't sure she was going to and I'm so glad that she did. It's just the way that her and I connect it's hard to describe. It feels like her and I are on the same wavelength and we're just perfect for each other. Her charisma, intelligence, her beauty, I mean she has everything that I look for in a woman. She's the complete package. I love everything about her. This has been a little bit of an emotional roller coaster. It's also the greatest feeling that I've ever had. I could be with this woman forever and I hope that she makes the right choice."

Love that Jillian and Ed said those things I loved Ed getting tiipsy with Jillian he was the most adorable tipsy guy I have ever seen I LOVE THEM TOGETHER they fit so beautifully I really hope Ed is the one sigh sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3599160;
    Well, this is just my opinion of course, but these're the reasons I firmly believe Ed is THE ONE. I apologize if I jump around b/c I'm going to try to fill in some blanks based on interviews and such given while the season aired as well.

Their 1:1 date set the groundwork for the rest of the season--during it, Jillian learned that Ed can be daring if he wants (though he said he'll never do *that* again), she learned she can have 'a natural conversation with him' in the pool, and then they continued learning more about each other during dinner. They talked about REAL events; work, what he does to relax, and how it's hard for him to open up so quickly in relationships. We saw that Jillian is so enchanted with him that she loses her train of thought while they're talking. THEN, Ed had a night in the mansion with her by himself. Robby appeared the following night and then it was just the 2 of them the following day there. However, we learned from Jillian's blog that Ed wore a silk robe and cucumber masks. Obviously, they were all having a good time in the house together. This was special, 'real' time that neither Kiptyn nor Reid shared with her.

Vancouver-Jillian didn't get to spend too much time with Ed b/c his (and Reid's) team lost at curling. [Which if you add up all the time together, Reid has had barely ANY at this point!] The MTA show added something in there, though. We hear Jillian say that she wanted to talk to Ed, though he was too inebriated to do so. Rather than this being a turn off, Jillian thinks it's hysterical. Last night on Kimmel, she said that she'd originally seen Ed as this very serious, very business-oriented guy and then that night she saw how funny he was and it helped her at a time when she was very stressed out.

In Whistler, we hear Ed tell the guys that he's opened up a lot to Jillian, which is something he's never done before so quickly (thus negating what he'd said to Jillian on their 1:1 date) and that he liked her a lot. However, Ed left and she was devastated--so much so that she thought she was going to get sick. She didn't realize the depth of her feelings until he walked out the door. We saw her that night at the RC and she was still crying over him when talking to CH. CH even remarked that she seemed more upset about Ed's leaving then she did when she was cut by Jason. After Ed left, (per Tanner's interview), we hear that Jillian stopped hanging out with the guys when they weren't filming like she'd used to. This took away time from her other F2 guys, Reid & Kiptyn.

HTD-time came (and as Cape observed!) they STILL focused on Ed's journey with Jillian. Instead of focusing more on Reid & Kiptyn's HTDs, they focused on Wes (time filler) and Ed's return. We learned at the MTA that part of Jillian wanted to play hard to get or to turn him away but she just couldn't; it's not what her heart wanted! Jillian's demeanor did a 180 after he left the hotel room. She got all giddy and in a scene we hadn't seen before, she laughed with him when she gave him the rose at the RC that night.

Spain came and she wanted to make up for lost time. She wants to know what his HTD would've been like and he spends his time reassuring her that he's 100% there for her this time. She accepts the fantasy suite and they spend 'til 7am talking. [Wasn't she supposed to be heading to see Wes that day?]

Hawaii dates come and Ed takes away the last possible doubt she could have about him--his parents are there and she gets to meet him. It'd be impossible for anyone to see how excited she was to meet them as she couldn't stop talking. It was as if she wanted to fit in as much as she could in those brief hours. They play up what happened in the fantasy suite but in the end, it doesn't matter. She cuts Reid anyways.

Jillian has made the comment that she knew who she was going to pick about a week in advance and then it changed. [Or something like that.] I fully believe that after meeting Ed's parents, the pieces of the puzzle were all put together and any doubts were taken away.

Next week, Reid is going to come back but it won't matter; it's just going to make her more upset at having to turn him away again. She chose her F2 for a reason (and as she said in her People blog, it was NOT because she wanted to be assured of an engagement at the end!) and had them meet her family. Reid was not included in this for a reason; she didn't see forever with him. I think she made a great friend (as she is to Jason) but that was it.

Ed has been THE ONE from almost the very beginning, thus her full circle comment. She thought he was 'it' close to the very beginning. Then he left and she thought she'd be left thinking about him in the end (as she told his mother). Then he returned, answered all her questions, and wiped away her doubt. This brought her back to the realization that he was THE ONE, thus bringing her back full circle to her original thoughts in the beginning of the season.

Ugh, SOO sorry this has turned into a book but I think there are a TON of things that have pointed to Ed as THE ONE since the very beginning. If it's Reid or Kiptyn then they left tons & tons of their stories out.

Write as much as you want great post I love hearing positive things about Ed not always unfounded rumors Ed to me is THE ONE also after seeing the unfolding connection between these 2 and I have to say the outtake where he was drunk he is just a sweetie pie nerd I love everything about him the way he talks listens to Jill how he dresses and his sense of humor its just fabulous and Jill loves that about him and she has so many great qualities she is smart funny beautiful and has a great heart she gives people a chance.

I hope that they have a long happy life together

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3599517;
    They need to go one step further to address the honesty. According to CH they will do that in the finale. Could that be the confession? Jillian also has said in interviews that it's a cliffhanger. We will think that she has no one and then the last 5 minutes 'Brilliant'. Can't wait for Monday to celebrate! Am I getting over confident?

I know its scary to feel confident but everything is telling me that Ed is the one for Jill why would she cry so long and so hard when he left? I was blown away by that you have to feel something very strongly very deep to cry like that it broke my heart for Jill but I knew then she loved Ed no question.

I also am happy the show did the out takes Monday nite of Ed relaxed and funny as hell he had me laughing so hard and Jill loved the way he was so cute drunk and she is so protective of him the way she stroked his hair for example after the failure to launch suite moment LOL that right there folks is LOVE....

Notice that many times the previews egg us on, get us all excited and it's really not that important.

Still holding out for Ed and Jilly!

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3599957;
    I know its scary to feel confident but everything is telling me that Ed is the one for Jill why would she cry so long and so hard when he left? I was blown away by that you have to feel something very strongly very deep to cry like that it broke my heart for Jill but I knew then she loved Ed no question.

I also am happy the show did the out takes Monday nite of Ed relaxed and funny as hell he had me laughing so hard and Jill loved the way he was so cute drunk and she is so protective of him the way she stroked his hair for example after the failure to launch suite moment LOL that right there folks is LOVE....
    To me when I rewatch some of their scenes together I especially am touched by Ed's return. Not only was she so very excited and happy but reading her facial expressions and body language was most interesting. Jillian's facial expressions speak very loudly. She has said it's hard for her to hide her emotions. We see a lot of that I believe. When he left the room after she invited him to the RC she returned to the sofa and was jubilant about Ed's return. But the editors cut immediately to a PI about how she now had to cut two instead of one. They wouldn't or couldn't show how excited she really was.

Also when she met with CH in the deliberation room after his exit and also the return the interviews presented how she really was feeling about this guy. The next day on the train she was out of sorts all day. 'I chose Robbie because he always cheers me up' after Ed left and Wes' visit to her private car to cheer her up after Ed left. Then Reid's 1 on 1 finally arrived with a little less enthusiasm than I expected. It showed us a lot of his flaws. Only his indeciseivness troubled me and it then became a theme for his HTD and led to his leaving last week. A lot of time in that episode was devoted to Ed directly or Jillian talking about him leaving. Only Reid got more time in that Episode and Ed had left forever as far as everyone new. I could go on about the HTD episode as well but you get the idea.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-22-2009 at 04:14 PM.

I've always loved Ed and from what I could see, I think Jillian always has been the most into him. There was a little something that made me question Ed and his sincerity, but eeeekkk...

I think this season has melted my cold, cynical heart.

It may not last (although secretly, I think it might), it may not even be real (but it sure looks real to me!) and if it's not I'll be fine because I'm not invested after the final credits roll...but in the meantime...

Whew...I feel kind of like I did the first time my overly romantic soul saw Titanic. (hee! hope that's not a bad omen! )

FORT Fogey

Anyone have a link to Ed's drunken video? I missed most of it!

Jexter
    Go to Jokersupdates and search for posts by Dreamer. You'll find Ed's drunken video there. It's hiarious!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3601049;
    Jexter
    Go to Jokersupdates and search for posts by Dreamer. You'll find Ed's drunken video there. It's hiarious!
    Thanks nocalgal! The smidge I saw made me laugh, and I want....no, I need....more.

Closed Thread