Closed Thread
Page 41 of 624 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Melly
    you need to visit jokersupdates as there are more favorable posts there for Jill and Ed than here.

Quote Originally Posted by mellybeans;3598003;
    Ok, this is my first post on FORT ever. I have been lurking here for most of the season trying to piece all the clues together. I have to say, I LOVE this thread, because I am a HUGE Ed/Jillian fan, and to my eyes, he is the only sensible choice for her. Seriously, these two sizzle together. Reid, in my opinion, looks and acts like her little brother, and Kip is so.not.into.her (and at this point, is a complete non-entity anyway).

Anyway, my point for posting is that I'm afraid I have become too invested in this train wreck of a show. Someone please tell me it will be ok and reassure me of all the reasons that Jillian will indeed pick Ed. I've been over to the spoilers section, and all those Reid lovers have me seriously doubting that Ed will prevail. (I am especially worried about a certain screen cap with the pin stripe suit-hope its ok to post that here).

Help ease the nerves of this obsessed Jed fan!
    Hi mellybeans

No worries, there are alot of Ed Fans here! I totally feel your pain though, it has been a rocky road for the J+ED train! They will make a great couple -- all they need is to take the leap together, hmm they do that next week. There is a Ed Love Fest at JU with lots several videos dedicated to them.

FORT Newbie

Anyway, my point for posting is that I'm afraid I have become too invested in this train wreck of a show. Someone please tell me it will be ok and reassure me of all the reasons that Jillian will indeed pick Ed. I've been over to the spoilers section, and all those Reid lovers have me seriously doubting that Ed will prevail. (I am especially worried about a certain screen cap with the pin stripe suit-hope its ok to post that here).

OMG!!! we are totally on the same boat here!! I've actually tried not reading any of the other threads. Apparently, reid fans are alot more passionate than Ed fans! You can't help but feel a little intimidated to post over there.

Have you read jillian's blog fo this week? I just did and felt a little less uneasy about the whole Reid situation after reading what she had to say. The fact that she is currently defending her decision to let Reid go, means she probably doesn't agree with the rude comments being thrown her way. If she agreed that she was in the wrong and made a mistake, she probably wouldn't have responded to all the negative feedback. That's my take on the situation!

personally, If people were bashing my significant other and telling me I was stupid for not choosing one of my exes, I think it would be severely frustrating- I would be very mad! Not to mention that they're still in hiding so she can't openly defend her man or herself... There is clearly some frustration on Jills part this week- with wanting to finally reveal her secret!

Quote Originally Posted by gabysk;3598065;
    OMG!!! we are totally on the same boat here!! I've actually tried not reading any of the other threads. Apparently, reid fans are alot more passionate than Ed fans! You can't help but feel a little intimidated to post over there.

Have you read jillian's blog fo this week? I just did and felt a little less uneasy about the whole Reid situation after reading what she had to say. The fact that she is currently defending her decision to let Reid go, means she probably doesn't agree with the rude comments being thrown her way. If she agreed that she was in the wrong and made a mistake, she probably wouldn't have responded to all the negative feedback. That's my take on the situation!

personally, If people were bashing my significant other and telling me I was stupid for not choosing one of my exes, I think it would be severely frustrating- I would be very mad! Not to mention that they're still in hiding so she can't openly defend her man or herself... There is clearly some frustration on Jills part this week- with wanting to finally reveal her secret!
    gabysk, any Ed sitings in Chicago?

I read Jilly's blog today which would have been about this week's show (Reid) so I thought it was the remarks posted last week she was talking about. Those remarks were very unkind and talked about the guys having girlfriends and such. She says she reads all of her remarks so I posted a sweet note to her last week and was glad I did after reading she sends her love out to her her supporters! Inasmuch as I want her to choose Ed and I think it is highly like she does -- trust her gentle giant to be standing by her side to get through all this. Once she is able to reveal who it is, they will be able to bask in their public love fest!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3598118;
    gabysk, any Ed sitings in Chicago?
    Been seeking sightings unsuccessfully!!

I work at a bar that caters to the downtown working crowd- like Ed. So, usually I know somebody who knows somebody who's been on tv/in the news and works downtown. But when it comes to Ed, I've yet to bump into someone who knows or has seen him recently. One thing is for sure, he has definitely been keeping it very low-key. If he were out and about bar hopping with his alleged "girlfriends" at least one of my co-workers would've heard about it.

Maybe he's cooped up somewhere far far away- with Jill!!!!

Ok, this is my first post on FORT ever. I have been lurking here for most of the season trying to piece all the clues together. I have to say, I LOVE this thread, because I am a HUGE Ed/Jillian fan, and to my eyes, he is the only sensible choice for her. Seriously, these two sizzle together. Reid, in my opinion, looks and acts like her little brother, and Kip is so.not.into.her (and at this point, is a complete non-entity anyway).

Hi! and Welcome. I read your post last night but was too tired to respond. Thought about it while driving to work this morning.

First we all understand how you feel now after only seeing spoiler threads. That's why we all are here. Last weekend I did some research and I recommend viewing Valen Videos found on You Tube. She has captured every sceen that Ed was in and you can rerun all your favorites over and over. They actually do show the Ed/Jillian love story very well when you filter out all the doubt injected with the others.

As others have recommended Jokers Update is more positive about Ed/Jillian.
    Dreamers and Valen post there as well and their work is brilliant if Jillian will allow me to use her word. However I find Jokers hard to maneuver around compared to this site.

I'm trying to stay away from any spoiler info here but we walk a fine line. Many of the old timers and most frequent posters in the spoiler threads (therefore most experienced and knowledgeable) admit to Ed probably being her F1 but still try to fabricate a scenario to have Reid come back = true love.
    Kip fans don't seem to want him as F1 because they have become disenchanted with her because of her relationship with Ed. They don't want him as the next bachelor either. All these people are speaking from their heart but admit their head knows better. It's happening because no one really knows the ending yet and there is littte to no new info to slueth. All they have to do is speculate.

Anyway keep the faith and I understand your concerns.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-22-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabysk;3598065;

I see Ed fans as more confident and laid back like he is. Reid fans seem to panic under the pressure. Right?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

No worries ...I think there is going to be one big party on here next Monday..
    Did anyone else notice Jill's outfit on Jimmy K. last night?
    I think it's a clue... maybe..hmmm

Looked to me like her Spain outfit with ED.
    Loved the big watch also.
    Last edited by goldie2; 07-22-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: A Fathers Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3597873;

During next Mondays show I'll be watching the interaction with the parents especially with Jilly's Dad. Will either ask him for his approval of their proposal as Ryan did? That really impressed me during that season.
    I hope we see 1 or both men asking her father for her hand; I think it shows such a deep level of respect and would certainly show how serious they are about her.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Kip, I think likes Jilly as a good friend, doesn't seem like he's in love with her..

Reid, indecisive, that was his downfall.

Ed is the only that has told Jilly that he loves her, talked about living in Chicago, having children.

Closed Thread