Closed Thread
Page 3 of 624 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3484283;
    Ed started out as one of my favorites when he seemed so normal at the first RC but he jumped out in first in ep 2. Loved him in the group date and then on their 1 on 1 this week... They seem to have a lot of chemistry and cute that Jillian forgot what she was going to say and Ed asked her about it after their kiss.
    Aw, I loved that part!
    Plus when they were in the pool, Jillian saying she felt safe in his arms, too cute!

I liked when he said he was scared to go down that zipline until he saw Jillian's calmness which calmed him.

He does seem nervous which is good - I wonder more about the people who are so smooth in front of the cameras right away.

Quote Originally Posted by walooet;3484799;
    I liked when he said he was scared to go down that zipline until he saw Jillian's calmness which calmed him.

He does seem nervous which is good - I wonder more about the people who are so smooth in front of the cameras right away.

I really liked it when said she had a crush on him. I thought to myself me too!

FORT Newbie

More info on Ed (from ww.cas.msu.edu/modules.php?name=News&op=viewl ive&sp_id=960&ret_id=725)

Alum makes pledge to Thomas A. Muth Fund
    By:
    December 4, 2008

The CAS Advancement Team recently received another $10,000 pledge to the Thomas A. Muth Fund! This generous pledge was made by Ed Swiderski, graduate of Michigan State University and the College of Communication Arts & Sciences in 2001.

Ed Swiderski is an industry enthusiast in the technology community. With over 10 years in technology sales and consulting, Ed continues to participate in Chicago professional and community events. He brings extensive industry experience in business solutions and technology architecture. This unique blend of business and technology experience is what drives GreenCanyon and helps his clients succeed.

Ed began his career with Voyager.net as an intern while attending Michigan State University. Upon graduating, he immediately joined Analysts International in various software development capacities. He was involved in software projects from small commercially focused, to large-scale systems integration. Mr. Swiderski has also more recently driven business solutions for Magenic and NuSoft, national leaders of Microsoft consulting services.

Ed is now an Enterprise Services Executive, with Microsoft Consulting Services. He is responsible for managing 12 states in the Midwest region, specifically focused on large public sector entities.

Key activities include serving as founding Board Member of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners (IAMCP), serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Young Professionals of Chicago, and serving as the Vice President of the MSU Alumni Association of Metropolitan Chicago.

Ed will join the CAS Alumni Board in February 2009. He received a BS in Information Technologies Management from Michigan State University, and is currently pursuing his Masters in Information Systems from DePaul University.

Quote Originally Posted by kbeautiful;3486211;
    More info on Ed (from ww.cas.msu.edu/modules.php?name=News&op=viewl ive&sp_id=960&ret_id=725)

Alum makes pledge to Thomas A. Muth Fund
    By:
    December 4, 2008

The CAS Advancement Team recently received another $10,000 pledge to the Thomas A. Muth Fund! This generous pledge was made by Ed Swiderski, graduate of Michigan State University and the College of Communication Arts & Sciences in 2001.

Ed Swiderski is an industry enthusiast in the technology community. With over 10 years in technology sales and consulting, Ed continues to participate in Chicago professional and community events. He brings extensive industry experience in business solutions and technology architecture. This unique blend of business and technology experience is what drives GreenCanyon and helps his clients succeed.

Ed began his career with Voyager.net as an intern while attending Michigan State University. Upon graduating, he immediately joined Analysts International in various software development capacities. He was involved in software projects from small commercially focused, to large-scale systems integration. Mr. Swiderski has also more recently driven business solutions for Magenic and NuSoft, national leaders of Microsoft consulting services.

Ed is now an Enterprise Services Executive, with Microsoft Consulting Services. He is responsible for managing 12 states in the Midwest region, specifically focused on large public sector entities.

Key activities include serving as founding Board Member of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners (IAMCP), serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Young Professionals of Chicago, and serving as the Vice President of the MSU Alumni Association of Metropolitan Chicago.

Ed will join the CAS Alumni Board in February 2009. He received a BS in Information Technologies Management from Michigan State University, and is currently pursuing his Masters in Information Systems from DePaul University.
    Great information, thanks for sharing!

I agree with those who have said Ed is a great catch and a heck of a nice guy. But, I don't think he will be the one Jullian chooses. She would become bored with him in time. In my opinion, he is in the same league as Jake but I think Jake has a little more experience dating and having fun. Even though Jullian will be intregued with him, both, he and Jake will be given the "let's remain friends" line.

She will end up with someone that knows how to have fun and enjoy each day as it comes. I don't think a guy's financial position will be a factor if the fun qualities are not there.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3486313;
    Great information, thanks for sharing!

I agree with those who have said Ed is a great catch and a heck of a nice guy. But, I don't think he will be the one Jullian chooses. She would become bored with him in time. In my opinion, he is in the same league as Jake but I think Jake has a little more experience dating and having fun. Even though Jullian will be intregued with him, both, he and Jake will be given the "let's remain friends" line.

She will end up with someone that knows how to have fun and enjoy each day as it comes. I don't think a guy's financial position will be a factor if the fun qualities are not there.
    I don't know, you never know until you meet the right guy. Some qualities outweigh other ones. We only see an edited version anyway.

FORT Fogey

Sorry to learn Ed went to Michigan State.....rival school to where I went, U of Mich Ann Arbor. GO BLUE!!

Does anyone know where he went to High School? I am originally from Michigan and lived in Monroe for one year. I was looking through an old yearbook and did not see an Ed but came across another student with the same last name and was wondering if they could be related.

FORT Regular

I'm a new poster here and it warms my heart to see some "fogeys" who like Ed as much as I do. Not sure why he isn't getting much attention from the rest of you--he seems so genuine. Must be some spoilers somewhere that say he doesn't go far so most here aren't rallying for him.

I totally think he is going to the end. He is funny, polished, professional, nice and a gentleman. Plus he's gorgeous, with kind, smiley eyes and a killer smile. Love his understated confidence and obvious intelligence.

Go Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3487994;
    He is funny, polished, professional, nice and a gentleman.
    Gotta agree with this. Can't say I'm be able to see him from a ladies point of view, but from the point of view I do have, assuming I was competing for the same girl that he was, he'd be a VERY tough guy to hate. So far he's the only one I'm able to distinctly remember. Unlike Reid, Kiptyn, et al. who are just totally meh.

Closed Thread