Closed Thread
Page 23 of 624 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3565432;
    I just uploaded my new video for Ed and Jillian. Staying with the Pride and Prejudice theme, this one is called "Dawn". You can find it under my YouTube Account: ValenVideos.
    Beautiful Valen! It's like a modern day Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcey! Big sigh . . . .

I just uploaded my new video for Ed and Jillian. Staying with the Pride and Prejudice theme, this one is called "Dawn". You can find it under my YouTube Account: ValenVideos.
    OMG I can't wait I love your videos Valen and how appropriate the Pride and Prejudice for them passionate, edgy and unpredictable thats Ed and Jill sigh sigh SIGH.......................... .......

I can't wait for tonite stay strong Ed supporters.

I love Jill and Ed and was born in Illinois so I am for my home guy with Jill

Quote Originally Posted by ceharrs;3560963;
    Is this the same Lindsay everyone is talking about?

CAS Alumni Board

The College of Communication Arts and Sciences Alumni Board provides programming and leadership on behalf of the college's 40,000-plus alumni base.

The board typically meets three times a year. Board activities include selecting the recipients of the CAS Alumni Awards and Faculty Impact Award, helping to plan alumni events, and recruiting students to MSU and the College of Communication Arts & Sciences.
    2009 Members
    Ed Swiderski
    BA Ď02 Telecommunication

Ed Swiderski is the Principal of web consulting firm GreenCanyon in Chicago. Ed has been a member of the West Michigan Alumni club and is currently vice president of the Metro Chicago club. Ed is also highly involved in Chicago professional and community affiliations including serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Metropolitan Club of Chicago, and supporting various Chicago technology community forums. He is currently pursuing his masterís in information systems from DePaul University.

Lindsay Warren, Past President
    BA '98 Telecommunication, MA '01 Telecommunication

Lindsay Warren is currently working in freelance marketing, public relations and event planning in Metro Detroit. She also volunteers as the Public Relations Director for the Michigan Animal Adoption Network. Warren has served as Director of Event Marketing for Greater Media Marketing, a division of Greater Media Detroit and Program Director at WDBM in East Lansing.
    Thank You for this what an interesting intelligent young man I feel in my heart of hearts he is true to Jill and will be her forever guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3560935;
    Mozart, you can find the preview on youtube. Search for "bte0713".

This was great thank you Ed and Jill are so pretty

Quote Originally Posted by ceharrs;3560963;
    Is this the same Lindsay everyone is talking about?

Lindsay Warren, Past President
    BA '98 Telecommunication, MA '01 Telecommunication

Lindsay Warren is currently working in freelance marketing, public relations and event planning in Metro Detroit. She also volunteers as the Public Relations Director for the Michigan Animal Adoption Network. Warren has served as Director of Event Marketing for Greater Media Marketing, a division of Greater Media Detroit and Program Director at WDBM in East Lansing.
    I thought the girl everyone was talking about was Lindsay Johnson??

Valen, that was breathtaking...and absolutely magnificent!! It beautifully captured the essence of this young romance. The entertwining, dancing of their hands and fingers....ooh-la-la!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3567476;
    OMG I can't wait I love your videos Valen and how appropriate the Pride and Prejudice for them passionate, edgy and unpredictable thats Ed and Jill sigh sigh SIGH.......................... .......

I can't wait for tonite stay strong Ed supporters.

I love Jill and Ed and was born in Illinois so I am for my home guy with Jill
    MattLuvsShayne, staying strong over here and am rooting for your home guy with you. Solidarity!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

It was good to finally meet Ed's parents last night. Does anyone know if he has stepbrothers or sisters or other siblings?

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3570365;
    It was good to finally meet Ed's parents last night. Does anyone know if he has stepbrothers or sisters or other siblings?
    Didn't his parents say he was an only child? Was that his stepdad?

FORT Newbie

Felt really bad for Ed last night. Why on EARTH did they allow cameras in the FS??? I thought that was off-limits! Jill and Ed have so much chemistry and are so natural together with their mutual affection. I was confused by Jill's doubts....
    Love the Valen videos of Edward and Jillian... definitely need to get the "Pride and Prejudice" soundtrack (already have the dvd of the movie - my FAVORITE!!).

Closed Thread