Closed Thread
Page 22 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3559643;
    I couldn't find the preview on YouTube.
    What do I look under?
    Thanks!
    Mozart, you can find the preview on youtube. Search for "bte0713".
    Flight for two on JedAir.

FORT Newbie

Is this the same Lindsay everyone is talking about?

CAS Alumni Board

The College of Communication Arts and Sciences Alumni Board provides programming and leadership on behalf of the college's 40,000-plus alumni base.

The board typically meets three times a year. Board activities include selecting the recipients of the CAS Alumni Awards and Faculty Impact Award, helping to plan alumni events, and recruiting students to MSU and the College of Communication Arts & Sciences.
    2009 Members
    Ed Swiderski
    BA ‘02 Telecommunication

Ed Swiderski is the Principal of web consulting firm GreenCanyon in Chicago. Ed has been a member of the West Michigan Alumni club and is currently vice president of the Metro Chicago club. Ed is also highly involved in Chicago professional and community affiliations including serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Metropolitan Club of Chicago, and supporting various Chicago technology community forums. He is currently pursuing his master’s in information systems from DePaul University.

Lindsay Warren, Past President
    BA '98 Telecommunication, MA '01 Telecommunication

Lindsay Warren is currently working in freelance marketing, public relations and event planning in Metro Detroit. She also volunteers as the Public Relations Director for the Michigan Animal Adoption Network. Warren has served as Director of Event Marketing for Greater Media Marketing, a division of Greater Media Detroit and Program Director at WDBM in East Lansing.

Anyone know if there have been any Ed sightings in Chicago since the end of taping?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamEd;3559241;
    Extended preview on YouTube is awesome! Ed HAS to be the F1!!!!!
    As if I wasn't already excited to see Monday's episode, now I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So many things I want to say about the preview but I'll wait 'til after the show b/c of the spoilers...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3560935;
    Mozart, you can find the preview on youtube. Search for "bte0713".
    Thanks! I loved watching it.
    I hope that someone here will supply the number for the following previews in the weeks to come.
    I think that the "last five minutes" might very well be the meeting between Jillian and Ed's parents (even though Ed gave away this surprise in the preview - but it could be close to the close of the show).
    I sure hope that Ed is F1, and that there are no "girlfriends" that he was seeing while away from the show.
    I have dismissed those rumors, but if someone from the production side of the show is genuine, then I'm a little worried for now.....
    I hope that there is nothing to those rumors, and that Jillian and Ed have a long, happy life together - and some little Eds and Jillians to love and raise.
    Last edited by Mozart; 07-11-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: misspelled word
    Marti

Oops! I unknowingly revealed a little "spoiler" in discussing the preview.
    I didn't realize at the time I wrote that that it might be better put into the spoiler section.
    I am late for an appointment and cannot do it now - and my entry was an answer to a poster here in the Ed thread.
    So if my last entry needs to be transferred, please do it.
    I'm sorry I don't have time, and that I was ignorant about this at the time I wrote it.
    Marti

I just uploaded my new video for Ed and Jillian. Staying with the Pride and Prejudice theme, this one is called "Dawn". You can find it under my YouTube Account: ValenVideos.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3565432;
    I just uploaded my new video for Ed and Jillian. Staying with the Pride and Prejudice theme, this one is called "Dawn". You can find it under my YouTube Account: ValenVideos.
    Beautiful video! =) It made me smile.

It's simply beautiful, Valen.
    And so romantic.
    And the beautiful music really enhances it.
    What an apt title - Dawn (sigh)
    Thanks very much!
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560155;
    There is great irony in this photo as his T-shirt says "Whether she stays or whether she goes! Looking at tonight's previews, that could be the million dollar question!

Also, tidbit for MTA show next week, that is apparently Ed's 30th birthday. Whoo hoo! I wonder what TPTB have in store for Ed's editing that night and if any of Ed's storyline will be revealed -- good or bad. Ed is probably going to be hiding under a rock some place!
    No worries my dear boy, your friends at Fort will be celebrating for you, after all it is MTA night!

Closed Thread