Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3637582;
    wow let's just hope JED don't elope in Vegas
    if she just has to stick to him, she better taken him to canada and hide out in those mountains we saw them playing. less media and fewer women than chicago. lol

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3637581;
    UsWeekly is breaking the story. So ABC/Warner Horizon have to deal with it. On these owned media outlets, you are watching their Crisis Communications/Ratings Enhancement plan play out.

Why would they do another edition of this crap show. Hasn't ANYONE pitched anything else to the suits that would be better? Oh wait, no they haven't: as evidenced by decision to air Dating in the Dark!
    You know that Fleiss is loving this! Publicity, publicity, publicity!

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3637593;
    Isn't THAT in itself a red flag? That she has to sit in the room while he is talking to them?! WOW
    Why would these girls still be talking to him? That's what is more alarming to me. Let's say that Jillian overheard him talking to the girl(s). Wouldn't she be able to judge what kind of relationship they had. I am just playing devil's advocate here.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3637588;
    there's also a clip from Inside Edition...I have a hard time believing Jill & Ed are "on top of the world" right now and getting ready for a fun night of partying
    Nothing that a Fifth of Jack Daniels won't cure.

Sorry for laughing but this whole thing is hilarious.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3637335;
    Absolutely the stories evolved. For example:

A friend of Lindsey said she wrote to ABC and asked for 4 tickets to the ATFR and within the email, mentioned on of the "girlfriends" would be attending. ABC was said to immediately respond and grant the 4 tickets.

A few days later, the story evolved into ABC making numerous attempts to get Lindsey to attend the ATFR and Lindsey refused.
    I agree the stories evolve. But IMHO you have a total double standard! Why do you believe your first paragraph? Did you see it for yourself? I just don't get it - you are defending this man to the ends of the earth. Why? I'm just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3637599;
    Why would these girls still be talking to him? That's what is more alarming to me. Let's say that Jillian overheard him talking to the girl(s). Wouldn't she be able to judge what kind of relationship they had. I am just playing devil's advocate here.
    I think they thought he was coming home to resume their relationship. He didn't tell them he was going back on the show, he told them he had to attend to business in Texas when in fact he flew to Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3637578;
    The big question, how did these girls' friends know of their secret sex trysts? And knew the contents of these e-mails/sextings? I didn't realize that anybody could just access your private messages without consent? Also, how did the sleuthers learn of these private affairs/trysts? Frankly, any self-respecting woman would not just share this sort of information unless there's an ulterior motive?
    I seem to remember a RC during g/f-gate when we berated David for being more concerned with outing and punishing the "squealer" than learning whether the squealer's info was true. I sense a similar outrage directed by some towards the squealers/friends/gfs.

To those who still "believe", why are you not more interested in learning the truth than shifting the blame for this fiasco to someone other than Ed?

Again, I'm not going to automatically take the word of two women who say how hurt and humiliated they are when they say it to a national audience. If they were hurt and humiliated before it was within a somewhat contained arena but they are the ones who have now taken it out of that areana and made it national.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by totti10;3637568;
    I have to say, personally, if this had happened to a friend of mine--i would do everything in my power to expose the guy as the fraud that he is. Hopefully it would be in a way that limited the negative fallout on my friend--but I would hope that my friend would be brave enough to stand up for what is right--even if it wasn't easy. IMO, the girlfriends perhaps were a bit naive, but they certainly don't have anything to be ashamed of....
    I would hate to see my friends' names and personal info dragged through the media especially in connection with a "reality tv show"

I sure wouldn't want to be in Ed's shoes tomorrow when he walks into the office and has to face his coworkers, clients, and boss!!!! Those are private messages I would not want circulated around my place of employment!!!!

(ps.....not defending him.....)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by auburnbulldog;3637336;
    I am still in Ed's camp. I don't understand why these women would go to such lengths to pull him down. Why can't they just see if he was/is a loser, let it go in their real life? What is the purpose of it? Jillian says she knows all. I trust her. I think Ed is being manipulated somehow by vengeful folks. He's a cut up. We saw that with Jenga. What if he treats all his girls like guys with raunchy behavior and dialogue? (sexting, etc.)

Remember, the sources (People and Extra) still said "alleged" and we know what Ryan'smom said about using that word. It's not real yet.

Let me be clear. I adore Ed. I haven't gone to the dark side. Something is fishy, but where it's coming from, I am not sure yet. I am keeping the faith.
    It's cuz you're an auburnbulldog. I am TOTALLY just joking with you (you know I have to do that to my SEC sistah)!!

Closed Thread