Closed Thread
Page 20 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Thank you for the screencaps!! I can't deny that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ed...I agree about the way they are always intertwining their hands - to me it isn't an absentminded hand holding but much more intimate. I also loved when he said you are my favorite part of Spain. How sweet is that?!!? Oh - and when he said I want kids, who wouldn't want a little me running around and I will be a great dad...I LOVED that! Jillian wants so much to be a mom and I just see Ed being the best dad out of all of them! If they fell in love, I see a wedding and babies (lots of babies) just like Trista and Ryan!!

If you guys haven't read the Watch with Kristen blog - it is great. She says in it something about Ed saying you're my favorite part of Spain and if Jillian didn't sleep with him after that...then she was available!! It was really hard not to swoon on that line!

FORT Regular

Obviously, most of us who post on this thread think Ed is the most suitable for Jillian. I liked him from the beginning and am glad he came back. Part of me, however, is a little skeptical about whether he ends up actually being F1, mainly because with every season Fleiss seems to like to toy with the emotions of his vested audience, which I think is a bit cruel and not all that necessary.

For instance, I wouldn't want to be led to believe through clever editing that Ed is the supposed prince who came back for her heart, be shown their chemistry in spades, see them make out all over Spain, only to have that theory blown with a 'Gotcha!' ending. Sorry, I don't mean to be negative...I guess I'm just tired of the unnecessary surprise endings these shows seem to have.

Ed and Jill are just the cutest couple. I love Ed's sense of humor. He seems so serious at times and catches me off guard when he comes out with his wit... like if she didn't want to stay in the FS he would just ask her to leave so he could have it. Also liked the way he said who wouldn't want a little him running around. After looking at these caps again, he and Jillian would have adorable kids. Bet they'd be almost as adorable as my grandchildren... LOL

However, as much as i LOVE Ed, Jill can't go wrong with any of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553160;

Hey fellow Louisianian... Agreed! They are so touchy feely with each other. It's sweet!
    And a close neighbor at that (Asc Parish).

Youre my favorite part of Spain. Swoooonnn...love this fella for her (well for me too if I was 20 yrs younger, ahem)

FORT Newbie

If they get married, does it have to be a big TV thing?

I live in Jillian's parents' town and was just thinking that I know a very good, very well known wedding photographer and maybe he would be the one to do their wedding!

Then I realized.....it would probably be a big TV extravaganza.....not a gorgeous, summer wedding outdoors which is typical for here. You probably remember the beautiful winery where she took Jason for a visit. Well there are a number of places like that and the wedding are absolutely spectacular in those settings.

Guess you can tell I believe Ed is the one. (though I do also think Reid is adorable. Kip does nothing for me)

I noticed that in the show's main thread, nearly everyone said they didn't like Ed (as much as we do in this thread). I was very surprised. No one commented on how their holding hands, their romantic interaction, his wanting kids, asking Jilly about possibly relocating to Chicago. Were they all Reid fans? I like Reid too but Ed more.

FORT Newbie

This is my first posting....
    Did anyone notice in the FS screencaps how RED Ed's ears are? ...I'm just sayin'!

FORT Newbie

You are hilarious. I assume you are referring to Reid's comment earlier about red ears meaning someone is horny. I think she better go to bed with Ed for real next time so he doesn't implode. How could she not crave that too? Cuddle time is over, let's get serious.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3554604;
    I noticed that in the show's main thread, nearly everyone said they didn't like Ed (as much as we do in this thread). I was very surprised. No one commented on how their holding hands, their romantic interaction, his wanting kids, asking Jilly about possibly relocating to Chicago. Were they all Reid fans? I like Reid too but Ed more.
    I noticed the same and just figured that maybe most are Reid fans or that I missed something, like perhaps there's more negative rumors going on about Ed (i.e., the one circulating about him having a girlfriend when he left to tape the show). I'm not sure if anything along those lines has actually been confirmed either way, so that's why I'm still in Ed's corner for now, though I also see why she might choose Reid or even Kiptyn, for that matter. I like Reid a lot, but I don't see Jillian having quite the same sparkling chemistry w/ him as she does with Ed.

Some critics say this is a boring season, but when the remaining three guys are all decent, to me that makes for a pretty interesting show/outcome.
    Last edited by LMariel; 07-09-2009 at 05:06 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ceharrs;3554657;
    This is my first posting....
    Did anyone notice in the FS screencaps how RED Ed's ears are? ...I'm just sayin'!
    Welcome! I didn't notice the ears. Guess I was too busy focusing on their intertwined fingers.

Closed Thread