Closed Thread
Page 2 of 624 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Ed's my pick now - he is just so cute and sweet! I think he and Jillian are a good fit!

I love that he is normal looking. With Kipton I think Jillian feels like she could never get a guy like that in real life and that is not a good thing. I think it leads you to be somewhat desperate. While I think Ed is more what she would be comfortable with.

I didn't see the segment when Ed had to go down the side of the building, I tuned in late and I'd particularly wanted to see this. I seriously wonder if Ed had previously stated that he wasn't afraid of heights, etc. I can see a very adventurous person having a problem rappelling down the side of a skyscraper. It's MUCH worse than bungee jumping in that it takes so much more time. ok. I'm afraid of heights, deathly so and I'm not sure ANYTHING could get to do that. Question: Was this a real issue with Ed or did he seem o.k. with it?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3481029 View Post
    I didn't see the segment when Ed had to go down the side of the building, I tuned in late and I'd particularly wanted to see this. I seriously wonder if Ed had previously stated that he wasn't afraid of heights, etc. I can see a very adventurous person having a problem rappelling down the side of a skyscraper. It's MUCH worse than bungee jumping in that it takes so much more time. ok. I'm afraid of heights, deathly so and I'm not sure ANYTHING could get to do that. Question: Was this a real issue with Ed or did he seem o.k. with it?
    I thought Ed was pretty cool with it - he said it was a bit scary but there was no way he was going to look wimpy in front of her! At one point he did say to her - I better get a rose after this! I thought that was pretty funny! He was a really good sport.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3479301;
    Ed's my pick now - he is just so cute and sweet! I think he and Jillian are a good fit!

I love that he is normal looking. With Kipton I think Jillian feels like she could never get a guy like that in real life and that is not a good thing. I think it leads you to be somewhat desperate. While I think Ed is more what she would be comfortable with.
    ITA, Cape; I love Ed for Jillian too! With Jake second.

Honestly, I don't feel the Reid or Kiptyn love. Neither are that good looking in my book and haven't stood out (to me) at all...

Ed, OTOH-- loved his shy look when Jillian told him he had nice eyes and loved that he was such a good sport w/ the zip line.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Thanks to BritLit I viewed the video of this on JU. I was shocked that they ascended SO VERY slowly! I wonder if they could have gone faster if they'd wished.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3481647 View Post
    Thanks to BritLit I viewed the video of this on JU. I was shocked that they ascended SO VERY slowly! I wonder if they could have gone faster if they'd wished.
    Nope - Chris Harrison said in his blog that Jillian was bummed they wouldn't let them go any faster! If I were up there I would have wanted to do it quick and fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3479301;

Totally agree with ya! Their date was absolutely perfect!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3481593;
    ITA, Cape; I love Ed for Jillian too! With Jake second.

Honestly, I don't feel the Reid or Kiptyn love. Neither are that good looking in my book and haven't stood out (to me) at all...

Ed, OTOH-- loved his shy look when Jillian told him he had nice eyes and loved that he was such a good sport w/ the zip line.
    Ed is my favorite. I didn't notice the connection with Jillian and Reid but I didn't see any disconnect either. However, when you see Reid and Kiptyn kiss Jillian you can see the chemistry. I think Reid is more reserved or self contained so you don't see it as easily as with Kiptyn. Yikes.. when K and Jiliian kiss it's hot.

Girlsmom, Ed said that was the scariest sh*t he'd ever done. He was super scared.

Ed started out as one of my favorites when he seemed so normal at the first RC but he jumped out in first in ep 2. Loved him in the group date and then on their 1 on 1 this week... They seem to have a lot of chemistry and cute that Jillian forgot what she was going to say and Ed asked her about it after their kiss.

Ed is this season's Graham, IMO.

Closed Thread