Closed Thread
Page 19 of 624 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3551695;
    Sanlee, thanks for the great SC's. They looks so happy! Ed is so tall that I noticed that Jillian gets on her tippy toes sometimes and others he bends down to her level. Cute.

Anyone notice that their fantasy suite was set up for romance? First of all it was an incredible suite but they also had the champagne and strawberries waiting. Then there was the candles lining the hall to the bedroom. I noticed that with Kip there was wine and no candles other than on some tables.
    I think Kip actually went back to Jillians room, not to the FS which it why it wasn't as nice.

That said, I still like Ed, with Reid a close second!

FORT Regular

I loved it when Ed told Jillian, "You're my favorite part of Spain" and at at the same he was kissing her neck.....

wow... great sc's sanlee. I guess because I'm kinda a hand person I just love the way Ed and Jill's hands are always intertwined while talking. Seeing these caps makes me wanna go back and watch the epi again. Whew... love me some ED!!!

FORT Fan

ditto, KajunH., the play between Ed and Jill's fingers ...oooh laaa laaaah! Very intimate, and if their hands aren't touching each other, they are connected by touching an arm, leg, etc. Notice how he also rubs his thumb back and forth over her arm, etc? That is something only someone who is really connected to someone else does. She also got very choked up when he put her hand to his mouth....like she was about to lose her thoughts again.

FORT Regular

Great screen caps, sanlee! I sometimes miss or forget exactly what I've seen after an episode, so these are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by LMariel;3553126;
    Great screen caps, sanlee! I sometimes miss or forget exactly what I've seen after an episode, so these are much appreciated.
    You're Welcome!!!! I really love capturing these little moments for you guys because it allows me another chance to watch the show again.

wow... great sc's sanlee. I guess because I'm kinda a hand person I just love the way Ed and Jill's hands are always intertwined while talking. Seeing these caps makes me wanna go back and watch the epi again. Whew... love me some ED!!!
    Hey fellow Louisianian... Agreed! They are so touchy feely with each other. It's sweet!

Awesome screencaps, sanlee! Those two kids just smolder whenever they are together. Wowza!!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3552556;
    I think Kip actually went back to Jillians room, not to the FS which it why it wasn't as nice.

That said, I still like Ed, with Reid a close second!
    I think it was the fantasy suite because Reid also had one. That's the one with the hot tub that they only showed in the previews.

ITA with all the talk about the hands and stroking. There always seemed to be something going on between them throughout the date. I just watched it again with the sound off and it's very noticeable. The other thing that jumped out at me was the editing throughout. For example when they were having a drink in the daytime at one point they were holding hands on the right, then Ed was rubbing her knee, then they show the hands on the left intertwining, and then knee again, and so on. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3553670;
    Awesome screencaps, sanlee! Those two kids just smolder whenever they are together. Wowza!!
    Thanks! I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3553670;
    Wowza is right! I am so glad to see someone saw the same show I saw the other night! Very romantic and sensuous evening! He had me at hello!

Before their carraige date started did anyone notice the subtle shot of the two white doves on the lamp post?

Closed Thread