Closed Thread
Page 17 of 624 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I took a looonng break from the spoilers section (I still lurk) because there was no joy in posting at all for me. As much as it's fun to analyse the sc and speculating about what can happen with this vo or with that one, I got the distinct feeling that it was slanted one way.

I personnally think, by the way the show's been edited and what I saw of Jill interacting with the guys, that the stronger connection she has is with Ed. I may be surprised at the end if he's not the F1 but I will accept wholeheartly another outcome and will laugh at how I've been blindsided. Whatever Jill wants. It's her show, not mine. And by the feel of her numerous interviews, she seems happy and very glad that she did the show. So it's all good for me.

Ed left and returned and Jill is keeping him along and the production is accomodating this too so at this point, it's kind of rehashing the past. It's done. It's over. Might is well enjoy what's to come. It's a TV show and I find it's good TV for once. I've been entertained and taken by some of the personalities. And if it doesn't go my way, I won't trash anyone.

PS: Valen's latest creation is exquisite. Good therapy with all the sillyness! Gets me back to basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3544322;
    Hey you guys! I just made a new video for Ed and Jillian. It's on youtube under my channel: ValenVideos. It's called Ed and Jillian-"Liz on Top of the World". I hope you like it.
    That was so awesome! I enjoyed it and definately saw that "spark" they share.

Valen, you're a peach for helping us last till Monday night. There's definitely a spark between them and hopefully they'll show us a bunch tonight.

I really want Jilly to pick Ed at the end. There's something special about this guy.

Any news or sightings of Ed in the real world?

FORT Newbie

I'm addicted to the Ed connection with Jillian. Seems pretty real to me. I need my Ed fix tonight and can't wait. I don't think I will be able to take watching him get his heart broken if that is how it turns out. At least it doesn't look like it could happen til next week at the earliest, thank goodness. I just hope he isn't the one who she says just didn't have the romantic connection that she expected. Doesn't seem likely with the screencaps we have been seeing. I hope he is the F1.

Popping popcorn, chilling a fine bottle of soda, sending hubby to the basement to play a video game. It's Ed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3542822;
    I'm kinda a newbee her, but LOVE Jillian and being from Toronto, I cant help but smile at how proud I am of her, YAY! Way to represent!!
    I agree with Ed's personality a million percent...self assured and confident, charismatic, no no-sense type of guy, but yet has a very intelligent/sarcastic sense of humor...very well-versed in all types of topics, and doesn't overdo it! What U see is What u get type of guy. He is more than ready to embark on a lasting relationship, his head is very strongly on his shoulders. Him and Jillian share this "unspoken" connection that gives me shivers and puts a smile on my face, they are on the same wavelenght for sure. Both different but balance eachother out! He can look up to her, and she can look up to him! that, to me, makes for a very successful coupling!! He is well mannered and extremely polite, but says what he thinks whenever necessary. Jillian is very much like that and I think I would be really shocked if he is not the one she picks at the end!
    FYI - I really think Kip and Reid and fantastic guys also, just not on the same stratosphere as Ed's and his natural connection with Jillian!
    ITA....

and this thread is my new home. People like him here....yay!
    Last edited by Piano-Girl; 07-07-2009 at 06:44 AM.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

I think Jillian is the most comfortable with Ed...she doesn't seem to need to ask him about his feelings and she doesn't seem worried about if he likes her. Her concern seems to be his job but not his feelings. I also think it is telling that she only spent the night with Ed. I know they didn't do anything but she could have had that caveat with any of them but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3548647;
    I think Jillian is the most comfortable with Ed...she doesn't seem to need to ask him about his feelings and she doesn't seem worried about if he likes her. Her concern seems to be his job but not his feelings. I also think it is telling that she only spent the night with Ed. I know they didn't do anything but she could have had that caveat with any of them but didn't.
    I agree, Cape. I like that she talked about it in her blog and said they spent the whole night talking about everything. That's what you do with someone you're falling in love with.

I thought they're date was wonderful and was a great balance of chemistry and talking about feelings and the future. It just seems to have jumped ahead of the others and may be what Jillian said at dinner that they might not have gotten there if he hadn't left and come back.

Closed Thread