Closed Thread
Page 16 of 624 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I agree about Ed, Goldie. I think I'm taking a break from posting in the spoiler section. There's no new SC's and nothing worth reading for an Ed fan. I'm waiting anxiously for Monday's epi and can't wait to see the Spain date. I just hope we see less of Wes and more of Ed. I guess I'd better not wish away the long weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie;3536477;
    And he left, so he she shouldn't have taken him back.
    No offense, but I hate that people keep saying this. It's JILLIAN'S choice if she wants to take him back or not. If she feels there's a chance with him and she has genuine feelings for him then absolutely she should take him back. It's not fair to the other guys keeping them around if she feels more strongly for Ed. I forget the one that said, "he took my spot" talking about Ed. Um, no he didn't, she just had more feelings for Ed than you. Personally, I wouldn't want to be with someone that didn't feel as strongly for me as I did for them, JMO.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3541164;
    No offense, but I hate that people keep saying this. It's JILLIAN'S choice if she wants to take him back or not. If she feels there's a chance with him and she has genuine feelings for him then absolutely she should take him back. It's not fair to the other guys keeping them around if she feels more strongly for Ed. I forget the one that said, "he took my spot" talking about Ed. Um, no he didn't, she just had more feelings for Ed than you. Personally, I wouldn't want to be with someone that didn't feel as strongly for me as I did for them, JMO.
    Well said.. Jilly took ED back because she wanted to. Period.
    No guy should feel he took their spot.
    That's sooo silly.. If she wanted to keep someone she would have...
    This is just not that complicated..

just shows the lack of maturity for some of these guys.

I do not have a favorite for this season but, I do think Ed is there because Jillian wants him there to see if they can form a lasting relationship. Ed appears to be a man who has done well for himself and good luck to him in pursuing Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3534355;
    It's hard to put into words, isn't it, although quiet, sweet assured confidence is good. There really is something about him - I think he's very intelligent and he's obviously a hard worker but I think he also has a silly streak. He gets almost an impish look in his eye sometimes to go along with that gorgeous grin.

Regardless of what I see in him though, I'm thrilled that Jillian obviously sees something very special in him. Those two definitely light up when they're around each other. Gosh, it almost feels like......dare I say it?.......love?
    I'm kinda a newbee her, but LOVE Jillian and being from Toronto, I cant help but smile at how proud I am of her, YAY! Way to represent!!
    I agree with Ed's personality a million percent...self assured and confident, charismatic, no no-sense type of guy, but yet has a very intelligent/sarcastic sense of humor...very well-versed in all types of topics, and doesn't overdo it! What U see is What u get type of guy. He is more than ready to embark on a lasting relationship, his head is very strongly on his shoulders. Him and Jillian share this "unspoken" connection that gives me shivers and puts a smile on my face, they are on the same wavelenght for sure. Both different but balance eachother out! He can look up to her, and she can look up to him! that, to me, makes for a very successful coupling!! He is well mannered and extremely polite, but says what he thinks whenever necessary. Jillian is very much like that and I think I would be really shocked if he is not the one she picks at the end!
    FYI - I really think Kip and Reid and fantastic guys also, just not on the same stratosphere as Ed's and his natural connection with Jillian!

I think the top pic is when Ed sees Jillian walking in. His eyes show what he's feeling and you can see it there and also the hurt when she talked about the other guys taking her to meet their families. You could tell it bothered him.

I think by what Ed said about being transparent, he's going to put himself out there and show Jillian what he feels. He had some time to think about it when he was off the show and away from the bubble so him coming back is huge. It's risky and he could end being hurt but as a business guy he knows no risk no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3534355;
    It's hard to put into words, isn't it, although quiet, sweet assured confidence is good. There really is something about him - I think he's very intelligent and he's obviously a hard worker but I think he also has a silly streak. He gets almost an impish look in his eye sometimes to go along with that gorgeous grin.

Regardless of what I see in him though, I'm thrilled that Jillian obviously sees something very special in him. Those two definitely light up when they're around each other. Gosh, it almost feels like......dare I say it?.......love?
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3542822;
    I'm kinda a newbee her, but LOVE Jillian and being from Toronto, I cant help but smile at how proud I am of her, YAY! Way to represent!!
    I agree with Ed's personality a million percent...self assured and confident, charismatic, no no-sense type of guy, but yet has a very intelligent/sarcastic sense of humor...very well-versed in all types of topics, and doesn't overdo it! What U see is What u get type of guy. He is more than ready to embark on a lasting relationship, his head is very strongly on his shoulders. Him and Jillian share this "unspoken" connection that gives me shivers and puts a smile on my face, they are on the same wavelenght for sure. Both different but balance eachother out! He can look up to her, and she can look up to him! that, to me, makes for a very successful coupling!! He is well mannered and extremely polite, but says what he thinks whenever necessary. Jillian is very much like that and I think I would be really shocked if he is not the one she picks at the end!
    FYI - I really think Kip and Reid and fantastic guys also, just not on the same stratosphere as Ed's and his natural connection with Jillian!
    Go Team Ed!

ITA with the above posts. Jillian and Ed are both amazing and charming -- what a great couple they make! I have gone back to review Ed and Jillian's first 1:1 discussion and Ed was straight forward, direct and deliberate with what he had to say about himself, his career, where he was in his life and why he decided to be TB. He admits he knew nothing about Jillian and that it was his family, specifically his Mom, that said she thought they would be a good fit. He has consistently presented himself in the same manner during their dates and 1:1 time. Ed, like Jillian, has approached this process in a very business like, no nonsense fashion and readily admits he is attracted to her and feels like they are good fit. He is a straight shooter, IMO.

There is an obvious mutual attraction between Jillian and Ed and TPTB know this. So when Ed had a "real" personal emergency, they allowed him to go, leaving the door open for his return, IMO. And return he did with even more determination to reveal his emotions and win Jillian's heart. So the onus is on him to prove himself to Jillian and make the relationship work if he wants to be F1. I also hope if he is the final one standing, he and Jillian take it slow and date in the real world before taking it to the next level. I would like to see this relationship work out for both of them, they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3543820;

I think the top pic is when Ed sees Jillian walking in. His eyes show what he's feeling and you can see it there and also the hurt when she talked about the other guys taking her to meet their families. You could tell it bothered him.

I think by what Ed said about being transparent, he's going to put himself out there and show Jillian what he feels. He had some time to think about it when he was off the show and away from the bubble so him coming back is huge. It's risky and he could end being hurt but as a business guy he knows no risk no reward.
    I love the top pic of Ed. He looks like he has it bad for Jilly. ITA, that Ed looked hurt and sad when Jillian made the remark about meeting "most" of your families. I believe Ed is close to his family and it was Ed's own Mom that persuaded him to go on the show and/or convinced him Jillian and he were a good fit before he even knew her! It wouldn't be surprising to me, if it was Ed's Mom that encouraged him to return to the show, but that is speculation on my part. I see a guy falling in love . . .

Hey you guys! I just made a new video for Ed and Jillian. It's on youtube under my channel: ValenVideos. It's called Ed and Jillian-"Liz on Top of the World". I hope you like it.

Closed Thread