Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3636201;
    Cheeky, I don't know your sources, nor do I want to. To me all of it is rumor until proven fact and none of it has been proven as fact to my satisfaction. I am not saying you started the rumors, you are only passing on what you have heard. I don't know who started the rumors but whoever did has managed to spread them like an epidemic. It just makes me wonder is all. There are things out there that are contradictory even to a lay person. I am just applying common sense.
    that's your perogative to believe the info or not. Many of us have been on the board long enough to know that there a few posters on here that have connections and sources that shed light on what goes on behind the scenes and we get spoilers every season that always seem to come to light either on the show itself or after the show ends.

I, for one, believe all the Ed "rumours" and it's only a matter of time before it's obvious to everybody.

Jillian apparently doesn't seem to mind, maybe it even adds some excitement for her. After all, she did tell Kip's mom that she's always had to work for her happiness, and I think with Ed she'll have to do just that. I don't think she'll break up with him though, I think it'll be Ed that ends it.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3636213;
    Yes, and the more people talk the more things get changed around in the translation. Not saying he is an angel. Not many good looking 30 yr olds are but things do get lost in translation the more it circulates. This is a proven fact.
    Some things do get lost in translation, I'm sure. But other things become much more clear as you hear further information. It goes both ways. I, personally, have stumbled across very, very few inconsistencies. The biggest stumbling block with the Ed info has been the number of women involved. Different people know the different women so that has added to confusion a few times, before the people talking realized that they were in fact referring to different women.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3636211;
    The "rumors" spread like an epidemic because they were not "rumors". There were plenty of real live people in Chicago who knew about the women Ed was dating. These weren't secret relationships he was carrying on---he was out and about with these women.

Note the plural, women he was dating, not woman. A man can date more than 1 woman at a time, doesn't mean they are serious unless they have a clear understanding.

Ed can date as many women as he wanted, as long as he was is a non committed relationship. Nothing wrong with this folks.
    Last edited by graycat11; 08-04-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3636232;
    that's your perogative to believe the info or not. Many of us have been on the board long enough to know that there a few posters on here that have connections and sources that shed light on what goes on behind the scenes and we get spoilers every season that always seem to come to light either on the show itself or after the show ends.

I, for one, believe all the Ed "rumours" and it's only a matter of time before it's obvious to everybody.

Jillian apparently doesn't seem to mind, maybe it even adds some excitement for her. After all, she did tell Kip's mom that she's always had to work for her happiness, and I think with Ed she'll have to do just that. I don't think she'll break up with him though, I think it'll be Ed that ends it.
    Don't assume that because I have a low post count that I have not been following this board for many year and know perfectly well who the trusted posters are from season to season. Again it is your perogative to believe whatever you want to believe as it is mine, and I stand on the side of caution before I will believe or spread rumors that, to me, are not proven as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3636243;
    Note the plural, women he was dating, not woman. A man can date more than 1 woman at a time, doesn't mean they are serious unless they have a clear understanding.
    That's true. It all depends on how the man and woman agreed to define their relationship.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Something I'm curious about...

I wonder if TPTB would have loved it if Jill had switched sides ala Jason?

They encouraged a Reid comeback. Chris H posted in his blog that he thought she was conflicted. At the taping of ATFR Chris tried to get Reid to admit to still loving Jill. In fact, it looked like he was trying to drum up some drama between them. Then, supposedly he tried to get Jill/Ed to talk about the gf rumors. And, not that I believe this, but supposedly they tried to get one of the gf's there to confront them.

Several days before Jimmy Kimmel, also suggested that Jill could pull a Mesnick and he would have her on his show again.

Not suggesting TPTB don't like Ed or think he's suspect. Just wondering if they thought the drama would be cool and give them some more press if she had been tempted to pull a switch?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3636246;
    That's true. It all depends on how the man and woman agreed to define their relationship.
    Apparently Ed has a hard time defining his relationships.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3636250;
    not anymore because "he liked it and put a ring on it". (tmBeyonce!)

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3636250;
    Well it looks like he figured it out when he proposed to JIll and she moved on with him

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3636252;
    not anymore because "he liked it and put a ring on it". (tmBeyonce!)
    That remains to be seen, we shall see.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread