Closed Thread
Page 15 of 624 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I love Ed. I almost don't want him to end up with Jillian in the end because I'm not a super huge Jillian fan. He seems like a good guy and I think he's super cute.
    Wake up and be awesome

I don't agree that it wasn't fair to the other guys. If Jillian liked them more than she liked Ed then she would have kept them instead of Ed. Love isn't about being fair it is about following your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3537498;
    I don't agree that it wasn't fair to the other guys. If Jillian liked them more than she liked Ed then she would have kept them instead of Ed. Love isn't about being fair it is about following your heart.
    Very well said and I couldn't agree more. All this talk about it not being fair to the other guys is nonsense because when you think about it....Ed had a disadvantage by not having her meet his parents and by letting Jilly make stronger connections with the other guys while he was away. JMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3536920;
    They could also compromise with Seattle. Wouldn't that be hilarious with Jason and maybe Molly there?

Not everyone is going to feel the love with Ed. Who we like is subjective based on our likes and dislikes and who we find attractive irl. I married an Ed of sorts in a technical type of job similar to Ed's but in a different industry. He also has a good sense of humor but someone I find physically attractive. It takes everything and Ed is the only one I see it with. With Kiptyn there's the extreme chemistry and with Reid it's the sense of humor. I agreed with Ed that they're the most compatible however of course it's Jillian's decision, not mine.
    Seattle -- love it! It would be a big happy family with Jason and Molly! It seems like some of the former Bachelors/Bachorette's stay in touch especially from Deanna's season, they are following each other on Twitter. It is like a private club. So why not Jason and Jilly?

Ed is more suited to my type which is why he is my fav, but I can only hope he is the right one for Jilly. It is hard to read Jilly at this point as she seems equally attracted to the F4. Whomever she picks, I hope she doesn't rush into an engagement and chooses to date the guy first, hence the "twist" at the end. If she does find true love and dates the guy IRL first, she may have a good chance of the relationship surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3537015;
    While it's not fair to the other remaining men, Jillian is still very attracted to Ed and vice versa, maybe that's why the producers decided to let back on the show and for ratings.

Ed and the bedroom, hope you are wrong.
    I think it's Reed in the bedroom fiasco, I may be wrong of course. Even though Reed is able to hide his stress, it shows in little ways. I think Ed is accustomed to handling stress and it wouldn't have this effect on him. UNLESS, he isn't feeling anything for Jillian, which I doubt.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetty;3536145;
    I just re-watched the Ed comes back" part of the episode of last night, and they both can't contain themselves...she's so into him and she's trying so hard not to grin from ear to ear. She even has a hard time when CH is asking her about Ed before the rose ceremony...she's the cat that swallowed the canary....they'll be making up for lost time in Spain...HOLE_AY!!!
    ITA, LOVE LOVE LOVE

FORT Regular

I hope Ed turns out to be the right one for Jill. They seem the most suited, from what I can see.

I agree w/ those who said that it's hard to tell who out of the four she's most seriously interested in at this point (though I'm sure Wes is toast by next week). The most telling point will be the finale and how the edit is slanted, IMO. And a positive edit doesn't necessarily mean that's the winner. Way back when Trista was deciding between Charlie and Ryan, Charlie's meeting w/ Trista's family seemed more favorable than Ryan's, if I remember right. Trista even recently said in a blog that a lighter moment between her family and Ryan was edited out. And even more recent was Jason's more positive edit when he met DeAnna's family compared to Jesse's edit when he met them. Many of us were sure she was going to pick Jason, but lo and behold Jesse was F1. So come the finale this time around, I'll be looking for Fleiss to once again cast a more negative edit on the F1 compared to the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3537498;
    I totally agree with you. Had Ed never left, one of guys would have been gone two weeks ago. Therefore, Ed's absence allowed another person to have the opportunity to develop a relationship with Jillian, take a beautiful train ride and bring her home to meet the family. I just hope Ed's the last man standing. I think he's adorable and love, love, love his accent.

Jillian should be very understanding of why Ed had to leave. She works and is a professional in whatever her profession is.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3537885;
    I think it's Reed in the bedroom fiasco, I may be wrong of course. Even though Reed is able to hide his stress, it shows in little ways. I think Ed is accustomed to handling stress and it wouldn't have this effect on him. UNLESS, he isn't feeling anything for Jillian, which I doubt.
    Yeah!
    A happy place to be. I feel much better here. I'm tired of overanalyzing all the " sorted ED rumors.."enough already I say... I think in time they will see what everyone here sees..I'd much rather talk about ED and Jill anyway..
    To answer your question, I think WES has the "performance" issue on the FD, I think.

He can't " act like he doesn't have Gf and slips up.. Ie.. Performance issue..
    Ed is defintely feeling it for Jill.
    Last edited by goldie2; 07-02-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Closed Thread