Closed Thread
Page 14 of 624 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I was just doing a little research on Ed, I didn't realize he is very active with his alumni group and other organizations and seems to be pretty well connected in Chicago...thinking he's a pretty good catch...but is Jillian willing to move to Chicago??

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3536284;
    I was just doing a little research on Ed, I didn't realize he is very active with his alumni group and other organizations and seems to be pretty well connected in Chicago...thinking he's a pretty good catch...but is Jillian willing to move to Chicago??
    She says she's willing to move to the guy's city for a while but would like to talk him into coming back to Canada at some point. I'm not sure if that's realistic but you never know. I try not to look too far ahead in these bach/ette show relationships.

I love that Ed's back. Yay! I think he's a great guy. He & Jillian seemed so happy although wish they'd have slashed some of Wes' date to make room for more Ed. I loved Ed's look when Jillian came into the room in her yellow dress. You could also tell it hurt when she talked about the guys who chose to take her to their hometowns. Hopefully he can make it up to her in Spain.

While I adore Ed for Jillian, I finally realized why. It's because I am in love with the guy in my avatar who sort of looks like Ed and I am a petite brunette. Nothing like living out your fantasies through reality tv.

Now back to Ed and Jillian. I am very excited for their Spain date. I LOVED Seville and I am glad they get to enjoy the beautiful city together. I noticed the Plaza de Espana in the background of the previews and it is a very cool place to see. I hope they got to stop and walk around there and enjoy it.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I don't understand all the Ed love... I mean, I have nothing against him, but he's nothing special to me in looks or personality - again, both are fine, just not great to me.

And he left, so he she shouldn't have taken him back.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

I agree. Ed shouldn't have been allowed back in at this point in the game. Jillian never got to meet his parents and so it was wrong for her to include him in the judging for the roses.

IMO, Jillian allowed Ed back because she needed to get rid of two men, and with Ed back, it was easier for her to keep Ed, and let one of the "good guys" go that she didn't want to hurt later on. But it probably hurt them worse!

BTW, I predict that Ed is the one guy that Jillian doesn't "connect" with on her overnight date. Ed is the one where there's no spark in the bedroom. And then she's devestated.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3536315;
    She says she's willing to move to the guy's city for a while but would like to talk him into coming back to Canada at some point. I'm not sure if that's realistic but you never know. I try not to look too far ahead in these bach/ette show relationships.

I love that Ed's back. Yay! I think he's a great guy. He & Jillian seemed so happy although wish they'd have slashed some of Wes' date to make room for more Ed. I loved Ed's look when Jillian came into the room in her yellow dress. You could also tell it hurt when she talked about the guys who chose to take her to their hometowns. Hopefully he can make it up to her in Spain.
    ITA with you albean! I love that Ed's back too. The look on Ed's face was very telling about his emotion and feelings for Jillian when he saw Jillian walk in the RC in the lovely yellow dress. I can't wait to see their hot dates in Spain.

IMO, I can see Jillian and Ed together and relocating to each others cities (Chicago/Vancouver) especially since he is from the Northern part of the US--the transition may be easier as opposed to her moving from Vancouver to Austin, Texas, -- can you see Wes living in Vancouver?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3536776;
    ITA with you albean! I love that Ed's back too. The look on Ed's face was very telling about his emotion and feelings for Jillian when he saw Jillian walk in the RC in the lovely yellow dress. I can't wait to see their hot dates in Spain.

IMO, I can see Jillian and Ed together and relocating to each others cities (Chicago/Vancouver) especially since he is from the Northern part of the US--the transition may be easier as opposed to her moving from Vancouver to Austin, Texas, -- can you see Wes living in Vancouver?
    They could also compromise with Seattle. Wouldn't that be hilarious with Jason and maybe Molly there?

Not everyone is going to feel the love with Ed. Who we like is subjective based on our likes and dislikes and who we find attractive irl. I married an Ed of sorts in a technical type of job similar to Ed's but in a different industry. He also has a good sense of humor but someone I find physically attractive. It takes everything and Ed is the only one I see it with. With Kiptyn there's the extreme chemistry and with Reid it's the sense of humor. I agreed with Ed that they're the most compatible however of course it's Jillian's decision, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3536284;
    If she isn't willing to move for Ed or any of the other remaining men then she's wasting her time being on this show. Somone has to adjust, give in and I feel it won't be Ed, he has very good job in Chicago.

What does Jillian do for a living?

Trista and Ryan worked because he was a fireman in Colorado.
    Last edited by graycat11; 07-01-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3536736;
    I agree. Ed shouldn't have been allowed back in at this point in the game. Jillian never got to meet his parents and so it was wrong for her to include him in the judging for the roses.

IMO, Jillian allowed Ed back because she needed to get rid of two men, and with Ed back, it was easier for her to keep Ed, and let one of the "good guys" go that she didn't want to hurt later on. But it probably hurt them worse!

BTW, I predict that Ed is the one guy that Jillian doesn't "connect" with on her overnight date. Ed is the one where there's no spark in the bedroom. And then she's devestated.
    While it's not fair to the other remaining men, Jillian is still very attracted to Ed and vice versa, maybe that's why the producers decided to let back on the show and for ratings.

Ed and the bedroom, hope you are wrong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3537015;
    While it's not fair to the other remaining men, Jillian is still very attracted to Ed and vice versa, maybe that's why the producers decided to let back on the show and for ratings.

Ed and the bedroom, hope you are wrong.
    I agree. From the perspective of the other guys, it wasn't truly fair for Ed to be allowed back in, but the producers okayed it (anything for ratings) and Jillian gave it her stamp of approval by giving him not just another chance, but ultimately a rose too, so that makes it all right with me. She had two opportunities to send him packing (when he initially returned and at the RC), but she didn't, so that says a lot. Personally, I really like Ed for Jill and am glad he's back in the picture. I hope the rumors about him still having a girlfriend are false.

Closed Thread