Closed Thread
Page 13 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

The chemistry between them is quite strong. He looked so adorable when he saw her walking in for the RC. Love was in those eyes.

Ed seems like the perfect kind of guy to me. Obviously he takes pride in his work and professional life. Feels the responsibility of not only looking out for himself, but also of his business associates. He is so handsome and hot without looking like he hangs in the gym every off moment. It sounds like he has great social skills and loves to hang with his friends and could probably have conversations with everyone from CEOís to janitors. Sounds like he is close to his mom and I guess you can tell I just adore him and am pulling for him all the way. Even though I do think that a lot of the drama has been scripted this season, I do see sparks on both sides between Ed and Jilly that I just donít see between the remaining guys.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3534527;
    All I can say is what a set up. This has to be the most scripted season yet.

Her allowing Ed to come back, just was not fair.
    well I mean Jill wasn't the one who let him go in the first place....she gave him a rose....he left to get some work done...he wanted to keep his job...I think he already knew the producers would let him come back and that is why the choice to leave wasn't that difficult. Also if Ed had stayed I think the guys she did let go (eg Michael) would have been booted out earlier anyway so we're ending up with the same final 4 had Ed not left.

I think it was set up to a certain degree but I do think Ed really had to get some work done...why would he risk Jill getting to know the other guys better and spending time with them just for drama...I don't think he was just missing for a week doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3534527;
    All I can say is what a set up. This has to be the most scripted season yet.

Her allowing Ed to come back, just was not fair.
    Agree. When it comes to love, is anything fair? Ed had to leave for his job, once he got the problems worked out he did want to come back.

Jilly obviously likes Ed very much or she would have gave him the boot at the rose ceremony.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3534957;
    Agree. When it comes to love, is anything fair? Ed had to leave for his job, once he got the problems worked out he did want to come back.

Jilly obviously likes Ed very much or she would have gave him the boot at the rose ceremony.
    I'm as happy as Jillian seems, to see Ed back. They seem a good, comfortable match.

When Jill opened the door and there's Ed, I was about to faint TOO! Boy, I am so happy to see him again. Ed's my first pick and I hope he'll win the show because he is SO true to himself and have shown a real love for Jill. I'm so looking forward seeing more shows soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3484291 View Post
    Ed is this season's Graham, IMO.
    Absolutely Not! He's not even close. I think Wes or Kiptyn or Reid are this season's Graham.

I just re-watched the Ed comes back" part of the episode of last night, and they both can't contain themselves...she's so into him and she's trying so hard not to grin from ear to ear. She even has a hard time when CH is asking her about Ed before the rose ceremony...she's the cat that swallowed the canary....they'll be making up for lost time in Spain...HOLE_AY!!!

FORT Regular

I absolutely loved Ed and hope that he is F1. When he was talking to Jillian on the couch, I couldn't help but notice that Ed was containing himself, or he'll burst out laughing. Was he that nervous?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetty;3536145;
    I just re-watched the Ed comes back" part of the episode of last night, and they both can't contain themselves...she's so into him and she's trying so hard not to grin from ear to ear. She even has a hard time when CH is asking her about Ed before the rose ceremony...she's the cat that swallowed the canary....they'll be making up for lost time in Spain...HOLE_AY!!!
    HOLE_AY!!! indeed! OLE too! Bring it on. The eyes say so much about a person and Ed and Jillian definitely tell each other so much that can't yet be spoken.

Closed Thread