Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3632990;
    Yeah, I believe that Ed and Jill are really together now but that fountain scene was a joke. They not only staged it initially but they made them redo it several times. It looked more like a magazine shoot than a couple playing in a fountain.
    Well, they definitely had fun doing it

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3633066;
    Well, they definitely had fun doing it
    I looked like I was "having fun" for my formal bridal portraits too. Inside? I had a crick in my neck, and was completely self-conscious because human beings do not position their heads that way except under duress. Who can say if it was fun to make out in a public water fountain in Seville with 50+ onlookers, most holding clipboards, cameras, lights? We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3633110;
    I looked like I was "having fun" for my formal bridal portraits too. Inside? I had a crick in my neck, and was completely self-conscious because human beings do not position their heads that way except under duress. Who can say if it was fun to make out in a public water fountain in Seville with 50+ onlookers, most holding clipboards, cameras, lights? We'll never know.
    Maybe the ridiculousness of it all brought them closer? I don't know but I can't believe they're a fake relationship. It just doesn't jive with what we've seen.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3633117;
    Maybe the ridiculousness of it all brought them closer? I don't know but I can't believe they're a fake relationship. It just doesn't jive with what we've seen.
    Absolutely! I'm just saying that the "fun" part is when the crowds leave and they are alone, just like any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3633123;
    Absolutely! I'm just saying that the "fun" part is when the crowds leave and they are alone, just like any of us.
    Oh I'm sure! And I agree that if they fell in love it definitely wasn't because of the show, the show tries as hard as it can to make sure its primary doesn't have a happy ending. Hopefully Jilly was able to defy them there though
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3633123;
    Which could explain the statement..."our relationship started on the day I proposed". That's kind of a weird thing to say, but strangely understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3633186;
    Which could explain the statement..."our relationship started on the day I proposed". That's kind of a weird thing to say, but strangely understandable.
    I'm glad you mentioned that. I forgot about that line. I thought it was true to Ed's feelings. Up until that point, there was who knows what crap going on behind the scenes not to mention Jillian dating other guys and basically having to wait his turn for his time with her.

On that day, he knew it would be just the two of them from that day forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3633186;
    That was one of the real-est comments I've heard on / about the show by a participant. It's 100% true. Nothing that went before matters or at least none of can be the "glue" that makes the relationship stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3632990;
    Yeah, I believe that Ed and Jill are really together now but that fountain scene was a joke. They not only staged it initially but they made them redo it several times. It looked more like a magazine shoot than a couple playing in a fountain.
    Props to GuardianAngel, when the most the sleuthers thought Ed was gone, GA was the one that figured out it was Ed and not Mike in the fountain!

It was obvious there was a couple takes for that scene. When Jillian first greeted Ed, well before the fountain scene was shown, the whole side of her shorts were wet already! While I thought the fountain scene a little romantic, it was funny that they panned over to the people gawking at them -- I was thinking why do I want to see the gawkers!. Staged or unstaged, I was convinced they were enjoying themseves, both of them were leaning heavy into that embrace and Ed had his hand all over her butt in that shot!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3631930 View Post
    Regarding the bolded, SO DO I.

I realize you are addressing SDL's posts in your 4 points, but since you posted this in reply to my post I will answer number 3---I am speaking for myself, not SDL. I said I knew about Ed since April. I did. I found out he went to Spain in May, when he went to Spain. Again, no inconsistencies.

What does Jillian knowing about the rumors and being present when an interviewer asked Ed a question have to do with Jillian knowing the whole truth? The only person who knows if Jillian knows everything or not is Ed.
    I have read the rumors but am having a hard time keeping straight who knows what...SDL had some rumors but am I correct that you have actually seen the texts from Ed to this girl? or did you just hear about them from the friend of a friend? or are you friends with one of the girls?

Closed Thread