Closed Thread
Page 12 of 624 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3519856;
    At this point, anything is possible with Fleiss. I would love to see a comeback, but I don't know if it will happen.
    SO true!! Well, I will keep hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by dizfan;3520072;
    SO true!! Well, I will keep hoping.
    I am right along with you. If this was a movie, he would come right back into the picture and sweep her off her feet. Too bad this is just reality tv and not a movie.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I'm in agreement with most of you. Ed seems like the best suited, most ready bachelor for Jillian. They had a good rapport. Seemed very comfortable together. As much as I like a couple of the others, he just seemed to be what she's looking for and needs. Her tears told a lot. I hope he's back.

This is from the 2nd RC although we didn't see it. I love him in that pink shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529720;

This is from the 2nd RC although we didn't see it. I love him in that pink shirt.
    Thanks albean!

You know, there is just something about him. He has that quiet, sweet assured confidence. I actually respect the fact that he went back for his job. It shows that he has his head on straight. Everyone was dissing him for it, but come on... when he knows that there's other guys left, he doesn't have a guaranteed chance with her... and even worse, in this economy... he doesn't have a guaranteed job either.

When you think about it, wouldn't you rather have a man who is financially secure? Rather than one who just throws it all away for a chance with a girl? While romantic, that's not practical. Not in this economy!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3531471;
    You know, there is just something about him. He has that quiet, sweet assured confidence. I actually respect the fact that he went back for his job. It shows that he has his head on straight. Everyone was dissing him for it, but come on... when he knows that there's other guys left, he doesn't have a guaranteed chance with her... and even worse, in this economy... he doesn't have a guaranteed job either.

When you think about it, wouldn't you rather have a man who is financially secure? Rather than one who just throws it all away for a chance with a girl? While romantic, that's not practical. Not in this economy!!!
    I totally agree...and plus the way he said he wanted to keep that rose just seemed to me he knew he was coming back or that he would have the chance to come back and that it just hurt him to have to leave temporarily and hurt her and make her think he was gone for good....so all that leaves is just him leaving to go get some work done back home to keep his job..not a big deal. who wants a loser without a good job.

I think he's the perfect guy for her....she's attracted to him and i just see more security with him and he seems to genuinely like her and he's sweet and likable but not overly likable outgoing to where he'd be flirting with a bunch of other women.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3531471;
    You know, there is just something about him. He has that quiet, sweet assured confidence.
    It's hard to put into words, isn't it, although quiet, sweet assured confidence is good. There really is something about him - I think he's very intelligent and he's obviously a hard worker but I think he also has a silly streak. He gets almost an impish look in his eye sometimes to go along with that gorgeous grin.

Regardless of what I see in him though, I'm thrilled that Jillian obviously sees something very special in him. Those two definitely light up when they're around each other. Gosh, it almost feels like......dare I say it?.......love?

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3534355;
    It's hard to put into words, isn't it, although quiet, sweet assured confidence is good. There really is something about him - I think he's very intelligent and he's obviously a hard worker but I think he also has a silly streak. He gets almost an impish look in his eye sometimes to go along with that gorgeous grin.

Regardless of what I see in him though, I'm thrilled that Jillian obviously sees something very special in him. Those two definitely light up when they're around each other. Gosh, it almost feels like......dare I say it?.......love?
    I like Jesse most among the bachelors... I like his brother too damn.

but Ed has this quiet confidence of a self made accomplished man (he's not even in his 30's). He is involved in civic groups, held important positions in his frat and university alumna. He said education is his highest commitment, gotta respect a man who values education, being the first to graduate in his family and working on his masters degree. Of course his work as a territory services consultant for Microsoft is a major plus. These accomplishments tell me he is the opposite of a flake. Aside from Jesse, I think he is definitely a man among boys in that crew, for sure.

FORT Fanatic

All I can say is what a set up. This has to be the most scripted season yet.

Her allowing Ed to come back, just was not fair.

Closed Thread