Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

  1. #1181
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    How did the subject of Harris Teeter get on this board? Just curious.
    It is basically a southern grocery chain, although they have made strong inroads into Maryland. They opened a store in Howard County (where I live) about a year ago and are building and planning others in Maryland. Nice store with good quality.
    Like this.

    Originally Posted by jlccaz
    I saw the People mag spread at Harris Teeter buying dinner. He says that the fantasy suite scene was dozen people watching Jill grill him about past relationships in 90 degree hotel room, and that explains the mood/the after-mood. Or words to that effect. That's an independent article laying ground work for the Happy Couple to say that there isn't anything coming to light publicly that "they" have not already dealt with. I think that's what we'll see. Weathering the storm together publicly. Behind the scenes, they will have to make their own choices.

  2. #1182
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    132

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3630382;
    Once again, IMO, if info comes out about Ed's behavior that makes Ed look bad it is NO ONE'S FAULT BUT ED'S!!

    And the Chitown women were already hurt by Ed before all this came out--they are just STILL being hurt by his actions---why is it just Jillian's happiness that everyone cares about? Aren't these other women just as deserving of happiness? If Ed winds up hurting Jillian then her name will just be added to the list of other casualties of Ed's behavior. Again, not the fault of anyone living in Texas.
    Deleted some of this post to condense it, but this part really bare repeating. Unfortunately not only Jillian, but the other women that Ed was/is involved with will be hurt by whatever info coming to light. Part of me wishes people would just let it drop, because it is going to just drag everyone throught the mud. However, doesn't Jillian deserve to know who she is planning a life with. It is never too late to see the light and move on. Better sooner, than after making a lifelong commitment. Once she is given all the facts she can choose what she wants to do from there.
    I want to (and I believe others do too) believe Ed really is into Jillian and wants to start a life with her, BUT my gut and a bunch of information is telling me otherwise!!!!

  3. #1183
    FORT Regular woohoo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    52

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    I agree, My gut has been telling me Ed is a pig.

  4. #1184
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    The night Jillian let Reid go, she first asked to talk to Ed on the bench. Ed looked into her eyes and said "you don't have to worry about anything you would be worried about with me. I promise you. I swear to you."...I thought it was an intimate moment that only Ed and Jillian would understand. It seemed to me he was talking about something they had discussed, but we didn't know about. I think they had already talked about his relationships. And it is the 7yr one that ended in 2008 that I would worry about, not the 4mos with Bethany...poor Bethany seems like a rebound from the 7yr relationship...I hope he is over it..I think he and Jillian make a splendidly lovely couple...I'd like to see a love story..one that gives others hope of finding someone they can love.

  5. #1185
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Unless Ed was paid big money by Fleiss to propose to Jill, I don't see how he can't be serious about her considering she's already moved into his apartment.

    I do think Ed is scummy and will probably cheat on Jill but I don't get how he can't be for real right now in regards to wanting to marry her. Maybe he's found someone he wants to live with and raise babies with and settle down with but keep some "close friends" on the side as is typical for many well-off, successful men. Otherwise, it makes zero sense that she's already moved in and they're talking wedding plans.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #1186
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    [QUOTE=Columbia, MD;3631476;]
    Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3631386;
    How did the subject of Harris Teeter get on this board? Just curious.
    It is basically a southern grocery chain, although they have made strong inroads into Maryland. They opened a store in Howard County (where I live) about a year ago and are building and planning others in Maryland. Nice store with good quality.
    I guess Harris Teeter is where all the copies of the new People Magazine are with the article about Jillian and Ed. I got my copy today at my own local Harris Teeter and have since posted the article about Jillian and Ed on the Media thread for those of you who are interested.

    Cute couple!

  7. #1187
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3631638;
    Unless Ed was paid big money by Fleiss to propose to Jill, I don't see how he can't be serious about her considering she's already moved into his apartment.

    I do think Ed is scummy and will probably cheat on Jill but I don't get how he can't be for real right now in regards to wanting to marry her. Maybe he's found someone he wants to live with and raise babies with and settle down with but keep some "close friends" on the side as is typical for many well-off, successful men. Otherwise, it makes zero sense that she's already moved in and they're talking wedding plans.
    You got the bolded right -- he just took her home to his family reunion in MI! Life is just beginning for the happy couple!

  8. #1188
    Music Maker Mozart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Oceanside, California
    Posts
    324

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3631671;
    So jill and ed are in MI with his family. This tells me that jill believes in ed and that's all I need to know. If she is satisfied with his explanation, who are we to question them? I am glad they worked it out and no doubt they are sticking together and I bet they will be stronger for it. Go JED!
    Hi MiniDiva,
    I saw that the Media Spoiler thread is already closed.
    Can I please have the URL to the other media thread?
    Marti

  9. #1189
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3631695;
    Hi MiniDiva,
    I saw that the Media Spoiler thread is already closed.
    Can I please have the URL to the other media thread?
    I think this is what you are looking for. It's up 2 threads.

    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...d-jillian.html

  10. #1190
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    666

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeSpade;3631627;
    It seemed to me he was talking about something they had discussed, but we didn't know about. I think they had already talked about his relationships. And it is the 7yr one that ended in 2008 that I would worry about, not the 4mos with Bethany...poor Bethany seems like a rebound from the 7yr relationship...I hope he is over it..I think he and Jillian make a splendidly lovely couple...I'd like to see a love story..one that gives others hope of finding someone they can love.
    That Ed is such a scamp. A stud muffin even! Mixed into this jumble is Jeremy and RS and Blue Frog's buddy Lindsey whom Ed was also seeing for a year or so. Either our bodacious bachelor was working a triple header or the gossip being spread around is mistaken. Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva
    I got my copy today at my own local Harris Teeter and have since posted the article about Jillian and Ed on the Media thread for those of you who are interested.
    Me me me!! I'm interested and I'm heading over there right now. Thanks Mini.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.