Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3630387;
    You're right. No matter how much "proof" comes out there will always be those who refuse to accept it, and that's their choice....but choosing not to believe it doesn't make the proof any less real.
    There will also be those that will believe anything they hear, even without any proof. And just because people believe it doesn't make it more real either. . And just were is that PROOF? I am sure seeing enough people believing this without seeing any. Seams like so many will believe anything they hear about Ed if it makes him look bad. People can believe what they want but I like a little PROOF before I start believing rumors. I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

What I find really interesting when reading back in the earlier sleuthing I read several posts of people claiming to know all of what sdl told us way before the show. Yet a few of these same posters insisted that Ed did not return to the show. I also seen from reading back that a lot of this is the same as what happened with Molly and her affair rumors. That all started with speculation as to why her parents didn't like her ex, and before you know it became a fact. Same thing every season. And as soon as the picture of Ed and Jillian on the boat in Hawaii came out the rumors of maybe Ed has a gf and went home to end it. Oh yeah and even someones source works for Ed's competition. Just so many holes. And also they rumors really didn't start flying until people actually knew he came back and was considered a huge threat to win this. I also find it very strange if so many knew this story way before it came out that no one said anything especially when rumors about others were flying.

I still see all the holes that several of us posted and then some. Just take a look at what sdl told us. How much of that as been proven false? Let's see
    1. This season is a disaster? No love story here. Oh really I seen plenty of posters from three camps all claiming they seen it. Plus there was an engagement at the end of the show.
    2. Ed banned from his favorite bar. Oh really. We know he was there this weekend not to mention the owner even had a statement out there somewhere. (sorry forgot where I read it). No sdl did not say it was the Blue Frog but he also didn't say it wasn't when everyone assumed it. Plus he also put out there when rumors that he was spotted in others bars, he said he had to find a new one.
    3. He said he know all this in April (along with a few others) yet Spain didn't happen until May. I guess he can see into the future.
    4. He also told us in the dwts thread he was pretty sure Ty was a paid plant/staged/front bf for Mel. Did they pay him to get engaged to her too?

Jillian obviously knows about the rumors, she was with Ed when the interviewer asked Ed if the rumors about him leaving the show because of a girl friend.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3631337;
    Let's hope our noble bachelors, Jason and Andy have persuaded RS to take the high road and take this issue to a private forum. It is not just about RS, it includes his co-conspirators as well, they know what is going down!
    Ah MiniDiva, you pie-in-the-sky dreamer you. Yes, wouldn't it be lovely if RS and all his co-conspirators would find a shred of decency and mind their own business. Ed and Jilly have been so gracious to and about everybody they've dealt with in the last few months - if only they could be treated as well in return.

I don't think I saw mentioned on this thread a tweet that someone found from Thursday night. After dinner they and their friends went to the Blue Frog and a young lady was all excited and tweeted that she had hung out with Bachelor Ed and Jill and they were so good looking and so affectionate with each other. They're making friends wherever they go.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan;3631324;
    A new pro-Ed poster at ABC is believed, but not long-term posters here? Yep, we've officially fallen through the looking glass
    Thank you Jagfan for reminding me to also look on the dark side. I have never ever stated that I did not believe long-term posters on this site. Let me clarify what I was saying................IF this post is true, I am very happy for Jillian and Ed. And yes, I would much rather believe that he is a good guy!! Maybe it was my upbringing, but I would say the glass is half full, not half empty. Sorry, if I offended any of the long-term posters by saying that I was happy for them. I will watch how I phrase things next time.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3630710;
    You know what I liked best about this season is..... there was a "love story" and those of us who zeroed in on what transpired between Ed and Jillian had a very enjoyable season!
    You are so right! It was truly amazing...the best season ever, imo.

I'm glad to see there is still alot of love and support for Jill and Ed. They still have mine. We don't know all the facts regarding the ex-girlfriend nor do we or anyone else (other than the two of them) know if she was or wasn't discussed in either of the two private fantasy suite dates Ed had with Jillian. I know that would have been the time to discuss it. I do know this...

Ed went on the show and was one of thirty bachelors vying for Jillian's affection.

Ed and Jillian had a great one on one date and moved into the mansion w/Jill.

Ed received the group date rose to stay in Canada but decided to leave on his own due to a job situation

Ed came back and asked Jillian for a second chance.

Jillian gave Ed a rose and another chance even though he didn't have a hometown date and she didn't meet his parents. Jillian's actions spoke volumes to me and this is when I felt that Ed would be the final one.

Ed (or producers) brought his parents to Hawaii to meet Jillian.

Ed professed his love to Jillian on more than one occasion

Ed proposed to Jillian

Jillian accepted Ed's proposal.

Jillian and Ed have spent more time together than apart since the end of taping the show.

Jillian joined Ed in Chicago immediately following their media rounds together.

Ed has taken Jillian to his favorite restaurant in Chicago

Jillian and Ed are still together.

None of us know whether or not they will stay together after all the insinuations and negativity. I do think that Ed and Jillian's feelings for each other are very real and feel confident that they can work through this and have a long and lasting life together.

[QUOTE=GuardianAngel;3631334;]Thanks jlccaz A few of us posters had this inside information before hand, and shared it numerous times. We stated, there were cameramen there till 4am. in a room with no a/conditioning, sunburned to a point of blisters, talking about past relationships, (which Jillian recently stated in one of her interviews that they were talking about past relationships, ) only to be edited as E.D!!!

What is or who is Harris Teeter? [/QUOTE]

LOL it is a grocery Store, I dont know how big the chain is, I live On Hilton Head Island in SC we have a few here. ( I did think they were a small chain tho) do I have a neighbor on this board LOL

I do wish Jillian well and if her choice is Ed that is her choice. But I think discussion about Ed from all sides is OK too (we all watched the show independently and have different perspectives on his actions).

I think this is the honeymoon phase for them; I think the proposals on this show are very premature; let them get out in the real world and maybe Jillian will see what others saw and maybe they will not. Was it Charlie O'Connor who wanted to continue dating to see who was the best choice for him. Maybe the show should allow more time and allow folks the opportunity to make it work in reality. That to me would offer a truer perspective and maybe there would be a greater propensity towards a real life commitment. All they have is Trista and Ryan and Ryan has publicly stated that he thought it was one of the most stressful times in his life and he would never want to revisit it.

I remember Melissa wondering why she and all of the other girls were so enamored with Jason at the time. Considering the circumstances that some of the guys had to live under (the bunkhouse), maybe the isolation from your everyday world puts a slant on what life is all about and how your prospective partner would be able to fit into your life or vice versa. It shouldn't be that difficult but sometimes back in real life you start seeing all of the warts versus seeing someone who walks on water. It is almost like being held hostage makes you fall in love with your kidnapper like Patti Hearst. More than one of these contestants has asked themselves...what was I thinking?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitched;3631385;
    You are so right! It was truly amazing...the best season ever, imo.

I'm glad to see there is still alot of love and support for Jill and Ed. They still have mine. We don't know all the facts regarding the ex-girlfriend nor do we or anyone else (other than the two of them) know if she was or wasn't discussed in either of the two private fantasy suite dates Ed had with Jillian. I know that would have been the time to discuss it. I do know this...

Ed went on the show and was one of thirty bachelors vying for Jillian's affection.

Ed and Jillian had a great one on one date and moved into the mansion w/Jill.

Ed received the group date rose to stay in Canada but decided to leave on his own due to a job situation

Ed came back and asked Jillian for a second chance.

Jillian gave Ed a rose and another chance even though he didn't have a hometown date and she didn't meet his parents. Jillian's actions spoke volumes to me and this is when I felt that Ed would be the final one.

Ed (or producers) brought his parents to Hawaii to meet Jillian.

Ed professed his love to Jillian on more than one occasion

Ed proposed to Jillian

Jillian accepted Ed's proposal.

Jillian and Ed have spent more time together than apart since the end of taping the show.

Jillian joined Ed in Chicago immediately following their media rounds together.

Ed has taken Jillian to his favorite restaurant in Chicago

None of us know whether or not they will stay together after all the insinuations and negativity. I do think that Ed and Jillian's feelings for each other are very real and feel confident that they can work through this and have a long and lasting life together.
    May I add to that?

Ed has taken Jillian to his favorite bar in Chicago.

Ed has taken Jillian to a family reunion this weekend to introduce her to his extended large family.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3631369;
    There will also be those that will believe anything they hear, even without any proof. And just because people believe it doesn't make it more real either. . And just were is that PROOF? I am sure seeing enough people believing this without seeing any. Seams like so many will believe anything they hear about Ed if it makes him look bad. People can believe what they want but I like a little PROOF before I start believing rumors. I also believe in innocent until proven guilty.

What I find really interesting when reading back in the earlier sleuthing I read several posts of people claiming to know all of what sdl told us way before the show. Yet a few of these same posters insisted that Ed did not return to the show. I also seen from reading back that a lot of this is the same as what happened with Molly and her affair rumors. That all started with speculation as to why her parents didn't like her ex, and before you know it became a fact. Same thing every season. And as soon as the picture of Ed and Jillian on the boat in Hawaii came out the rumors of maybe Ed has a gf and went home to end it. Oh yeah and even someones source works for Ed's competition. Just so many holes. And also they rumors really didn't start flying until people actually knew he came back and was considered a huge threat to win this. I also find it very strange if so many knew this story way before it came out that no one said anything especially when rumors about others were flying.

I still see all the holes that several of us posted and then some. Just take a look at what sdl told us. How much of that as been proven false? Let's see
    1. This season is a disaster? No love story here. Oh really I seen plenty of posters from three camps all claiming they seen it. Plus there was an engagement at the end of the show.
    2. Ed banned from his favorite bar. Oh really. We know he was there this weekend not to mention the owner even had a statement out there somewhere. (sorry forgot where I read it). No sdl did not say it was the Blue Frog but he also didn't say it wasn't when everyone assumed it. Plus he also put out there when rumors that he was spotted in others bars, he said he had to find a new one.
    3. He said he know all this in April (along with a few others) yet Spain didn't happen until May. I guess he can see into the future.
    4. He also told us in the dwts thread he was pretty sure Ty was a paid plant/staged/front bf for Mel. Did they pay him to get engaged to her too?

Jillian obviously knows about the rumors, she was with Ed when the interviewer asked Ed if the rumors about him leaving the show because of a girl friend.
    SueB thank you for your post, I have seen so many holes in the posts by sdl
    that just have not matched up or panned out. I asked about 2 of the ones you have mentioned just today.
    When I read rumors or In the know info, which, comes across to me as more of someones opinion or its full of bias,or carrys a certain undertone, in my opinion it does tend to make me question it more in my own mind. But happily as in this case, by being objective and sitting back and waiting I have seen with my own eyes, that you cant believe everything you read.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=bzindsc;3631386;]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3631334;
    Thanks jlccaz A few of us posters had this inside information before hand, and shared it numerous times. We stated, there were cameramen there till 4am. in a room with no a/conditioning, sunburned to a point of blisters, talking about past relationships, (which Jillian recently stated in one of her interviews that they were talking about past relationships, ) only to be edited as E.D!!!

LOL it is a grocery Store, I dont know how big the chain is, I live On Hilton Head Island in SC we have a few here. ( I did think they were a small chain tho) do I have a neighbor on this board LOL

How did the subject of Harris Teeter get on this board? Just curious.
    It is basically a southern grocery chain, although they have made strong inroads into Maryland. They opened a store in Howard County (where I live) about a year ago and are building and planning others in Maryland. Nice store with good quality.

[QUOTE=bzindsc;3631386;]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3631334;
    Thanks jlccaz A few of us posters had this inside information before hand, and shared it numerous times. We stated, there were cameramen there till 4am. in a room with no a/conditioning, sunburned to a point of blisters, talking about past relationships, (which Jillian recently stated in one of her interviews that they were talking about past relationships, ) only to be edited as E.D!!!

Ohhhhhh!!! OK LOL I couldnt' figure out if it was someone you were having dinner with, or if it was the reporter from the mag! LOL

Sure I can be your neighbour, I'm north of the boarder near Niagara Falls Canada, the honeymoon city! That's about 15 hrs or so away.

Closed Thread