Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3631043;
    I think that Goldie gave it all away when she said "Her and Ed"....woo hoo!! Jillian has been on these boards the whole time!! Goldie is Jillian!!

I do not know where you got that from, but Goldie may or may not be Jillian. If it were Jillian, I will not be happy that she has been on the board reading all the insults and lies about her and Ed. I feel we need to take care of Jillian. It is her life afterall.
    Last edited by Living; 08-01-2009 at 06:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3630886;
    Yes, Hopefully. Let's just say "IF" Jillian decides the so called rumors ARE not rumors , but are indeed facts, and she was deceived in any way, and she kicks him to the curb. Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here? Just curious.
    Ed is not a charming prince. Ed is a regular confident successful guy. Okay he sowed a few wil oats. Jillian knows about Ed having slept with a number of people in the past. so what. Jillian says she is not a virgin herself. We need to get over the fact that Jillian chose Ed. They are together and let them figure their life out on their own. If we claim we like Jillian, we need to give them the space to make their own mistakes. Not force our opinions down their throats, I love Jilyl and I am happy for her.
    Last edited by Living; 08-01-2009 at 06:18 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3630742;
    personally, I can't stand ed. never could. I don't like is accent, I don't like his haircut, I don't like his "deer in the headlights" look. I don't like his general "gooey-ness"
    BUT I know Jillian does like it so for her sake I think the best we can hope for is that she DOES know about all this already and has already made the conscious decision to be okay with it.
    I love Ed's voice. He has a deep resounding voice. Ed is a regular guy and maybe his look shows he lives and moves in big cities. For a Londoner (British), Ed will fit in any city in Europe. He seems broad and open minded. Not with a miopic view. Ed's hair, and style are sophisticated and not neccessary small town. His eyes are beautiful. I can imagine Jill just melting every time Ed looks at her. This couple just fit together.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3631028;
    Several people have asked that question before and you have always answered "No." I didn't make anything up.

You were also the poster who said that Ed was going to propose before the FRC, etc.
    I have never said "no",ever.

The funny thing about sources is "who "you believe and then you take what you get and see how that matches up with other things you know and get..
    Yes,The early proposal was never shown,if it happened that way.Big time against the rules in Bachville,they really would never allow it to happen like that on film.There were alot of things that pointed to it happening,but logically they just would never allow it that way.

Maybe what I heard was really in reference to Ed asking Glen for his daughters hand in marriage.An early proposal..like saying he would ask her Dad..like Ryan did and she would know that he asked her Dad and he would propose.Not quite the same ,but still in line with what I was told and how they explained it.My version on that info would have been much better...much ,much better!
    A friend tried to warn me that it may not go" exactly 'like that, but the romantic in me just wanted to see it that way..haha..She was right..yes!

Anyway,I did get everything else pretty correct, you know..you can correct me if I am wrong, of course.
    I did mention the "lightening bolt" way before it aired during the FRC...and that the night of the ATFR I said " lightening had struck Chicago,there would be alot of storms and rain and then after it would be brilliant"...
    maybe that was a guess,yah?
    Anyway,no matter now.
    I said F3 Reid would bump Kip out of the F2 spot and no one believed me.Happened that way.Yep.Order would be Kip, Reid and then ED...Yep.Reid became F2 in an unusual way...
    There is other stuff I didn't say, and knew,but it doesn't matter now.
    So whatever you want to believe is great with me..except that I am Jill,that is absolutely NOT true..sorry.
    But it is very funny.
    Last edited by goldie2; 08-01-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3631012;
    That saw that also. It was on one of the interviews Jillian gave BEFORE the final rose. They talked about it on the night that Ed and Jillian were to spend together and it failed due to to much sun etc. Anyway you will have to search some of the videos but it is there.

So the statement is based on that on TV we heard Jillian say that they talked about ex-girlfriends? That's such a board statement "talked about ex-girlfriends." How do we know from this statement that Bettany was spoken about? Did she mention the details? Did I miss something?

Goldie just seems to make statements as if they are facts. I am curious to know. Is it based on knowing the couple?

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630816;
    Good for Andy. Tanner P has also tweeted that he stands with Ed 100%.
    That's right.
    Careful about a person's accent.
    I couldn't even tell that Ed has a particular accent, but accents are part of a person and don't mean anything.
    I grew up in the US and in Switzerland, and in English, I suppose that I have a "California accent" -but different accents are neat too.
    I like Jillian's accent.
    To me, it seems the same as any other accent - except with words like "about", which I like.
    And I like the way her mother says "again".
    P.S. Oops! Sorry about the wrong quote above. I don't know how that happened.
    But the original post is somewhere way back, I think, and it would be difficult for me to find it again.
    Marti

I saw the People mag spread at Harris Teeter buying dinner. He says that the fantasy suite scene was dozen people watching Jill grill him about past relationships in 90 degree hotel room, and that explains the mood/the after-mood. Or words to that effect. That's an independent article laying ground work for the Happy Couple to say that there isn't anything coming to light publicly that "they" have not already dealt with. I think that's what we'll see. Weathering the storm together publicly. Behind the scenes, they will have to make their own choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3631182;
    That's right.
    Careful about a person's accent.
    I couldn't even tell that Ed has a particular accent, but accents are part of a person and don't mean anything.
    I grew up in the US and in Switzerland, and in English, I suppose that I have a "California accent" -but different accents are neat too.
    I like Jillian's accent.
    To me, it seems the same as any other accent - except with words like "about", which I like.
    And I like the way her mother says "again".
    Jillian also said "again" (sounds like "a" + the word "gain") like that last season, but she stopped this season. I thought that was strange.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3630971;
    Yes, I agree ...
    Jill already knows everything and "maybe" she has been helping to try to keep this Ex out of the public to protect her privacy from all the bashers and
    rumor mongors. Maybe She doesn't want to see anyone else get hurt by the public scrutiny.She seems like a very caring person...

Her and Ed have already dealt with it all, and worked through it. This is old"news" to them, just not to the "general" public not on the boards . So if it comes out publically more , that's the only" new "news, not the "actual " information or story itself.There may be more negativity / questions by the
    general public, maybe.. But nothing new to the people on the boards really.

It's the friends fault, not the Ex , for taking this to RS ..
    They are playing with sharks and the Ex will be the one to get eaten.
    per bolds.....Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3631075;
    Ed is not a charming prince. Ed is a regular confident successful guy. Okay he sowed a few wil oats. Jillian knows about Ed having slept with a number of people in the past. so what. Jillian says she is not a virgin herself. We need to get over the fact that Jillian chose Ed. They are together and let them figure their life out on their own. If we claim we like Jillian, we need to give them the space to make their own mistakes. Not force our opinions down their throats, I love Jilyl and I am happy for her.

Ed is thirty years old and Jillian is soon to turn thirty (in December) as well.
    Before they met each other and fell in love, both of them had normal dating lives.
    Now, they have finally met the right person - the person with whom they want to spend the rest of their lives with - and at thirty, they are ready to settle down and a little later, to start raising a family.
    I'll bet they are so very happy that they waited until they were around thirty - which enabled them to find just the right person for them.
    Last edited by Mozart; 08-01-2009 at 07:32 PM.
    Marti

Closed Thread