Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3630905;
    Wow, I was avoiding posting but this comment actually raises my respect for Mr. Mesnick a bit. I didn't like him from the get-go, just found him boring, but this is so astute. If people's intentions are to just give Jillian a heads-up, why bother with all the cryptic posts and proclamations? I'll tell you why, because it's all about keeping RS's name at the tip of everyone's tongues and promoting his own hype. If there is something Jillian needs to know, then yes I hope she learns about it. But those who are gleefully waiting for the 'big story' to break are nothing more than lookie-loos who are slowing down at the scene of the accident to get a good long look.
    Yes, I agree ...
    Jill already knows everything and "maybe" she has been helping to try to keep this Ex out of the public to protect her privacy from all the bashers and
    rumor mongors. Maybe She doesn't want to see anyone else get hurt by the public scrutiny.She seems like a very caring person...

Her and Ed have already dealt with it all, and worked through it. This is old"news" to them, just not to the "general" public not on the boards . So if it comes out publically more , that's the only" new "news, not the "actual " information or story itself.There may be more negativity / questions by the
    general public, maybe.. But nothing new to the people on the boards really.

It's the friends fault, not the Ex , for taking this to RS ..
    They are playing with sharks and the Ex will be the one to get eaten.
    Last edited by goldie2; 08-01-2009 at 05:05 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3630905;
    Wow, I was avoiding posting but this comment actually raises my respect for Mr. Mesnick a bit. I didn't like him from the get-go, just found him boring, but this is so astute. If people's intentions are to just give Jillian a heads-up, why bother with all the cryptic posts and proclamations? I'll tell you why, because it's all about keeping RS's name at the tip of everyone's tongues and promoting his own hype. If there is something Jillian needs to know, then yes I hope she learns about it. But those who are gleefully waiting for the 'big story' to break are nothing more than lookie-loos who are slowing down at the scene of the accident to get a good long look.
    Oh sweetpea. You live up to your name. You're a much kinder, gentler person than me and my big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3630886;
    Yes, Hopefully. Let's just say "IF" Jillian decides the so called rumors ARE not rumors , but are indeed facts, and she was deceived in any way, and she kicks him to the curb. Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here? Just curious.
    Let's see.....the horrible rumors:
    1). Ed actually dated women in his past, before he came on the show - Oh the HORROR of it all! How abnormal & evil of him!
    2). One of these women he dated in the past, who didn't get that he just wasn't that int her, text-messaged him - WOW, isn't that unusual & evil, in this day of overly excessive texting?
    3). He actually returned the text - Shocking! I'm sure NO ONE ever returns texts except to those they truly love
    (in case anyone didn't get it, much of the above is sarcasm)

"Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here?"

Nope, he'll be the same he's been all along to me: A NORMAL guy who fell in love with Jillian on TV & wants the relationship to work. Not a prince, not a devil, just a good guy in love.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've never been a Jason fan right from the start but this has made me one. He's a sweetie for standing up for his friend. As he said it's between them. We don't really know anything at this point.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3630556;
    I agree, nennie. Jill and Ed are on the SAME wave length, and have the same witty sharp sense of humor. This is great to see in such a happy cute couple!
    Ed saw it as a contest to win and that is still being confirmed to me every time I see an interview with J and E. For Jillian, it was the choice of who is telling me what I want to hear now. She was SO insecure within herself Ed was the only one who figured out how to exploit that and say the right words regardless of whether or not he meant them ( I will never believe he did mean them.) There is an arrogance about him that is so visible ie smirks, rolling his eyes (I saw him do that at something Jillian said the other day) his statements etc. Wes may have been there for the exposure but IMO Ed was too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3630988;
    I've never been a Jason fan right from the start but this has made me one. He's a sweetie for standing up for his friend. As he said it's between them. We don't really know anything at this point.
    Jason is being very hypocritical here saying "it's between them". Just like breaking up w/ Melissa was just between Jason & Melissa... and 10 million viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3630992;
    Jason is being very hypocritical here saying "it's between them". Just like breaking up w/ Melissa was just between Jason & Melissa... and 10 million viewers.
    Hence, the reason he tweeted "learn from my mistakes, let's keep it private".

MTG

I think he said it perfectly when he said learn from my mistakes!!!

I didn't like that either but I think he's paid a high enough price for that and Melissa is in a really good place in a large part because of it.

"Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here?"

Nope, he'll be the same he's been all along to me: A NORMAL guy who fell in love with Jillian on TV & wants the relationship to work. Not a prince, not a devil, just a good guy in love.
    Good answer, Miss Scarlett. I like Ed a lot but it certainly wasn't because I thought he was perfect other than in as "perfect for Jillian".

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3630971;
    Yes, I agree ...
    Jill already knows everything and "maybe" she has been helping to try to keep this Ex out of the public to protect her privacy from all the bashers and
    rumor mongors. Maybe She doesn't want to see anyone else get hurt by the public scrutiny.She seems like a very caring person...

Her and Ed have already dealt with it all, and worked through it. This is old"news" to them, just not to the "general" public not on the boards . So if it comes out publically more , that's the only" new "news, not the "actual " information or story itself.There may be more negativity / questions by the
    general public, maybe.. But nothing new to the people on the boards really.

It's the friends fault, not the Ex , for taking this to RS ..
    They are playing with sharks and the Ex will be the one to get eaten.
    Goldie --- you say that Jillian already knows. How do you know? Are you a friend with inside knowledge of what she knows?

Closed Thread