Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

MTG

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I thought of another moment that I thought was great and that is when he said he adores kids and thinks he would be good at it!! You could tell that just made her day!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3630866;
    It's great to see all the support from Jason, Chris H., and many others.
    I am not expecting any NEW shocking revelations, just more negativity..

Ed and Jill are staying away from this craziness.. People are moving on..
    After this last hooray by RS and crew I expect most I suspect will move on also..
    Jill has known it all, there is nothing new coming .... they are fine and very much together and all will be just fine.
    Hopefully everyone someday can support that they are very happy and very together, a great team in all of this craziness.
    Yes, Hopefully. Let's just say "IF" Jillian decides the so called rumors ARE not rumors , but are indeed facts, and she was deceived in any way, and she kicks him to the curb. Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here? Just curious.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3630810;
    that must be awesome for those of you who saw it! seriously, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. And for the rest of us, as usual, wish TPTB would have let us see more of "the story"
    I don't take any sarcasm from your comment at all. While TPTB did indeed give us some crazy editing that masked some of the love story, I think the irresponsible rumors and bashing were a bigger problem. For those who chose their favorites early on and were inclined to buy into anything negative about the competition, their perception of Ed was so tainted that his and Jilly's story could have been told in neon lights and it would have been denied. I know, I know, people are going to post that they never read the board or the spoilers and they just disliked Ed from the getgo and that certainly was the case in some instances, but the viral smear campaign against Ed started early and it was hammered hard. And that's unfortunate for many reasons, the main one being that a good man has been unfairly maligned and the ancillary one being that many of you missed, as you say, "the story". And it was such a good story too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3630886;
    Yes, Hopefully. Let's just say "IF" Jillian decides the so called rumors ARE not rumors , but are indeed facts, and she was deceived in any way, and she kicks him to the curb. Will Ed STILL be the charming prince around here? Just curious.
    Nah I won't take the crown off his head.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3630869;
    I thought of another moment that I thought was great and that is when he said he adores kids and thinks he would be good at it!! You could tell that just made her day!
    Oh, and then he says, "who wouldn't want a little me running around." LOVED THAT!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Jason to RS : she already know what you know, why don't you just tell her privately then, if the truth is all that matters to you.
    Wow, I was avoiding posting but this comment actually raises my respect for Mr. Mesnick a bit. I didn't like him from the get-go, just found him boring, but this is so astute. If people's intentions are to just give Jillian a heads-up, why bother with all the cryptic posts and proclamations? I'll tell you why, because it's all about keeping RS's name at the tip of everyone's tongues and promoting his own hype. If there is something Jillian needs to know, then yes I hope she learns about it. But those who are gleefully waiting for the 'big story' to break are nothing more than lookie-loos who are slowing down at the scene of the accident to get a good long look.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3630902;
    Oh, and then he says, "who wouldn't want a little me running around." LOVED THAT!!!
    Oh ya!! I left the best part out!! Thanks CSW.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3630905;
    Wow, I was avoiding posting but this comment actually raises my respect for Mr. Mesnick a bit. I didn't like him from the get-go, just found him boring, but this is so astute. If people's intentions are to just give Jillian a heads-up, why bother with all the cryptic posts and proclamations? I'll tell you why, because it's all about keeping RS's name at the tip of everyone's tongues and promoting his own hype. If there is something Jillian needs to know, then yes I hope she learns about it. But those who are gleefully waiting for the 'big story' to break are nothing more than lookie-loos who are slowing down at the scene of the accident to get a good long look.

I was never a Jason fan (even during Dee's season) ... and with all the controversy that surrounded him after his season, one would think he would stay away from any controversial bachelor issues ...

So, good on him for speaking up and speaking out !!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3630847;
    Jason to RS: Do not forget they are real people, leave them alone

RS to Jason: i'd be more than glad to discuss this w/ you just not over twitter while the peanut gallery chimes in.

Jason to RS : I think we everyone should take accountability for their own actions, I know what you are talking about and I hope you agree that everyone deserves happiness.

RS to Jason: Of course, but they also deserve to hear the truth as well.

Jason to RS : she already know what you know, why don't you just tell her privately then, if the truth is all that matters to you.

Jason to RS: I hope you have learned from my mistakes, lets keep it private.

Andy Baldwin to Jason and RS : second that steve. RT @jason_mesnick: @RealitySteve I hope you have learned from my mistakes, lets keep it private.
    Thanks for posting this MTG. I refuse to go to RS's site or twitter as I don't want to give him any hit counts.

I hereby retract any negative thoughts I may have ever entertained about Jason. In 140 characters or less he has said something very profound and has called out RS on his hypocrisy. If the truth is all that matters, tell her privately. I'll repeat it because it is very important - If the truth is all that matters, tell her privately.

And I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. SUCK ON THAT RS.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630947;
    Thanks for posting this MTG. I refuse to go to RS's site or twitter as I don't want to give him any hit counts.

I hereby retract any negative thoughts I may have ever entertained about Jason. In 140 characters or less he has said something very profound and has called out RS on his hypocrisy. If the truth is all that matters, tell her privately. I'll repeat it because it is very important - If the truth is all that matters, tell her privately.

And I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. SUCK ON THAT RS.

You are to funny today......sad part is most people want the juicy gossip no matter what. My opinion of RS is he is a blogger and they are a dime a dozen.

Closed Thread