Closed Thread
Page 11 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3515448;
    When I see that pic of Ed & Jillian at the pool it makes me think they look so much like a couple there. Ed looks very good in red, doesn't he?

I'm already bummed that there won't be any Ed tomorrow other than in the recap in the beginning of the show.
    She's staring at him all googly-eyed and he staring in the opposite direction completely uninterested in her
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Regular

yes, I'll miss him as well. I thought I didn't have a fav, didn't want to have a fav - but I obviously do.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3515540;
    She's staring at him all googly-eyed and he staring in the opposite direction completely uninterested in her
    I think it's a bit of a stretch to classify that look as "all googly-eyed." In fact, it's not entirely clear to me that she's even looking at him. They both seem like they're sitting companionably, looking at something over by the pool. I agree with those of you who think they "fit" well together.

Ed does look good in red. I think he's a true "Winter" (if anyone remembers that colour classification system from back in the '80s) with his dark hair and blue eyes. He looked smoking hot in his white shirt and black sweater in the last episode, too.

I can't believe how much I don't care about the show now that he's gone.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3515681;
    I think it's a bit of a stretch to classify that look as "all googly-eyed." In fact, it's not entirely clear to me that she's even looking at him. They both seem like they're sitting companionably, looking at something over by the pool. I agree with those of you who think they "fit" well together.

Ed does look good in red. I think he's a true "Winter" (if anyone remembers that colour classification system from back in the '80s) with his dark hair and blue eyes. He looked smoking hot in his white shirt and black sweater in the last episode, too.

I agree, I don't even think Jillian is looking at him. I think they are both looking at something else, but I do think it's a cute "candid" photo and he looks adorable.

I agree. It looks like they're both looking in the same direction. There's another pic at abcmedianet where it looks like Ed just got out of the pool because he has a towel over his shoulder and they're sitting facing each other. It's on pg 9 of the Bachelorette photos. Too bad there's no big version of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3515681;
    Me too.

I refuse to believe that Ed is gone... these two are wonderful together, and I'm enough of a romantic to believe that true love will prevail when it's all said and done!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3515448;
    When I see that pic of Ed & Jillian at the pool it makes me think they look so much like a couple there. Ed looks very good in red, doesn't he?

I'm already bummed that there won't be any Ed tomorrow other than in the recap in the beginning of the show.
    same shirt? Its from the grapevine deleted scenes in Canada I assume. He was with Reid, Mike I think Jesse too. They were laughing at naked Tanner in what looked like spa and they were having a massage.

FORT Newbie

I am afraid to read the Spoiler threads because I do not want to know what is going to happen so this is just my total guess but..........doesn't it seem possible that Ed is going to return? The way they kept dwelling on his departure last week and then mentioning him again last eve just makes me think it could happen.

What do you think?
    Last edited by dizfan; 06-23-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by dizfan;3519600;
    I am afraid to read the Spoiler threads because I do not want to know what is going to happen so this is just my total guess but..........doesn't it seem possible that Ed is going to return? The way they kept dwelling on his departure last week and then mentioning him again last eve just makes me think it could happen.

What do you think?
    At this point, anything is possible with Fleiss. I would love to see a comeback, but I don't know if it will happen.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread