Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

You know what I liked best about this season is..... there was a "love story" and those of us who zeroed in on what transpired between Ed and Jillian had a very enjoyable season!

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630706;
    So Jeremy's stopped tweeting. Good. Now I wonder if he'll quit calling the Chitown girls too. That Jeremy. He's such a sociable fellow.
    I don't think he has stopped, but I think he is letting his buddy RS take all the flack now!

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3630711;
    I don't think he has stopped, but I think he is letting his buddy RS take all the flack now!
    His tweets are private now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3630425;
    I have not missed any point, but thanks for checking.

Who is anyone here to know why Jeremy would or wouldn't want to comment on the Ed matter? Do you know if Jeremy is going on unsubstantiated rumor? Do you know that he isn't just generally appalled by the idea of a guy who would string along multiple women AND simultaneously go on a reality show where you're supposed to be single and looking for love? Do you know anything about Jeremy's intentions other than a simplistic and, imo illogical, assumption that his opinion about Ed has to do with Wes?

I once again resent the thinly veiled insinuation that the people on here who know/know about the girlfriends/texts/emails are misrepresenting their information---just because no one has shown you what you are insisting to see doesn't mean anyone is lying, exaggerating or misrepresenting anything. It just means you don't believe it, and that's your choice. Just like it's my choice what I will and won't post on a public board or in response to a bullying PM.
    Thank you Cheeky for your continued voice of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3630490;
    FUN!! Okay, here are some of my favorite ED (and Jillian with Ed) moments --

**During their first talk when Ed says he considers himself part of the "Premium Five"
    **When Ed looked down after Jillian said she loved his eyes.
    **The way they measured their hands against each other all the time!
    **The shot of Ed & Jillian in the mansion (shown during their final montage) where she's lying in his arms and he bends down to kiss her head)
    **When Ed shows up for the Vancouver date with his name written in tape on his coat
    **When Ed asks Jillian if there are any hot tubs
    **Ed coming back (the whole scene--she couldn't contain her happiness!)
    **When Ed tells Jillian about all the hot dogs at a Cubs game
    **When Ed talks to his Dad about how he feels for Jillian (and his father's subsequent talk with Jillian!)
    **When Jillian's grandmother goes in for the kiss with Ed
    **Ed & Glen bonding
    **Ed saying he wants Jillian to give him a hard time when they're 80!
    **When Ed clasps his hands and says 'yes' when Jillian asks if he'll accept the final rose.
    **When Jillian says "funnest isn't a word" and Ed says "it is now!"
    **When Ed imitates Jillian swimming like a dolphin

There are tons more but those are my favorites in order of episodes. The bolded one is my favoritist (LOL!)
    These are all so great CSW -- all favorite moments with Ed. Let me add a few more . . . .

--I love how tender he is with her, just so touchy feeling and has been from the beginning.
    --Also how he will alway lifts her up out the carriage and/or helicopter like a gentle giant lifting a delicate creature.
    --I love the fact that he came in the first nite they met and said I believe we are a good fit together -- he never deviated from that point, ever!
    --When he left the show early and he possessively kept the rose as he didn't want anyone else to have it.
    --The outtake where the guys were at dinner and he is talking about her objectively and seriously and the other guys threw dinner rolls at him and he just laughs and throws them back.
    --How he is one of the worst dressers in TB history and he just doesn't care and neither does Jilly. It is all about peeling back the layers to get to know the man, or is it just merely peeling of the clothes to get to know the man?
    --On their first date and they landed on the roof top she walks him over to to the side and said this is our only way down and Ed yell's NO WAY!
    --Same zipline date and he is all strapped in and is VO says how scared he is but looks over at Jilly and it gave him confidence -- he said he didn't want to look like a wus!
    --Same date, he yells over to Jilly, "you better give me a rose"!
    --During the Spain dinner he initiates the convo and says "How do you feel about moving, hypothetically in with me:He steals Jillian breath away - Sigh! She is there now! Another sigh!
    --In the Spain FS suite, the last shot we see is Ed saying as he nuzzles into her shoulder, you are the best part about Spain!
    --When Ed described taking Jilly to a Cubs game and Jilly would discover the Hotdogs -- "OMG they are everywhere, there everywhere!"
    --When Jilly set down with Ed to have a serious talk and suddenly said to Ed under her breath, "Your drunk" and Ed immediate started grinning and grabbed the top of his head -- he reminded me of Laurel from "Laurel & Hardy"!
    --Sweet wobbly tipsy Ed dance moves that wouldn't end! Adorable!
    --How some where between Spain and Maui Ed turned into mush and all moonface when he looks into Jilly's eyes.
    --How at the F3 FRC Ed begs Jilly for a chance to prove himself! He looked like he was going to cry.
    --How excited that he flew his parents in to Maui and the joy he and she felt at that moment: "Brilliant, Ed, Brilliant"
    --How Ed treated Jillian with his parents, like he was introducing his finance' to his family, he was so proud of her and the things they had in common -- such large family Christmas's and playing cards!
    --The fact that he actually got down on bended knee to propose but fisrt asked her for reassurance that she loved him - smooth move Ed!

OK, I could go on and on . . . perhaps someone else can add to this list!

Brilliant Ed, Brilliant - I am going to miss you as my sweet fantasy as you belong to Jilly now!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3630686;
    Well, I think Jeremy has finally decided to step out of this one. Looking at the twitters going on between Jason and RS, someone asked Jeremy if he had anything to add and he tweeted back "No ma'am. It's not mine or anyone else's business. What's meant to be will be..."
    Funny, isn't that what some of us have been saying ALL ALONG??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I don't love Ed ... and prefer the backend story(s) and, to me, the greatest story this season is The Bachelorette produced a couple in love --- the real deal. I did not see that during Jason's season, or with anyone other than with Graham during DeAnna's.

It is why we watch --- or at least I imagine most of us, as a good number do prefer a good snark.

One example of what I recognized as "love" was Ed inching down to Jillian's height to give her a kiss while waiting backstage during the Regis and Kelly show, and when he pointed Jillian's attention to the monitor above them to watch their proposal --- and they both smiled.

What Ed did and does is romantic. I like that!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sara23;3630617;
    All of this mess is between Jill and Ed period. Hopefully they can work it out, if they haven't already. Ed could have confessed all of the sins and indiscretions during the FS date and he and Jillian could have come to terms with all of it. Also, SO WHAT IF ED WAS NOT COMPLETELY FAITHFUL IN THE BEGINNING - its a show for crying out loud, he didn't know how far he would go or if he would have true feelings. But it looks to me that they are both in love and if it's all a farce then they both deserve an Emmy.
    Does not Jillian deserve someone who is true to her?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3630710;
    You know what I liked best about this season is..... there was a "love story" and those of us who zeroed in on what transpired between Ed and Jillian had a very enjoyable season!
    Absolutely!! This season was right up there with Meredith and Ian for me. The magical connection was so obvious.

I've got another one. I can't stop - there were just so many special moments! When Ed came back to the show he and Jill were sitting on the couch touching and caressing each other as they talked. When Jilly told him to come to the rose ceremony, he reached over and and gently moved her hair off her forehead and the glow on her face and the sparkle in her eyes said everything. All the other guys may as well have gone home then. The deal was already done.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3630726;
    Funny, isn't that what some of us have been saying ALL ALONG??
    Okay and now Andy Baldwin has gotten in on the tweets and agrees with Jason that RS should keep it private!!!

Closed Thread