I mean credible information.....
    there is no credible information... that's the point

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3630529;
    There is none...
    You're absolutely right, cape.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

What I love about Ed and Jill is the ability they have to make me smile through their love for each other and their antics that are so funny. Such great humor they have.

I agree, nennie. Jill and Ed are on the SAME wave length, and have the same witty sharp sense of humor. This is great to see in such a happy cute couple!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by lpb;3630467;
    Yeah, Cheekychook! ITA with everything you've said, and have become a big fan of yours!! You go Girl!! The restraint you are showing is admirable!!!
    I have to say cheekychook that you and others have shown great restraint. It can be fairly difficult and I have to agree with the poster.

I also am saddened to see all this bickering about people none of us actually *know*. I loved coming here in past seasons, it was such fun. I just hope the Bachelor and Bachelorette boards don't get permanently closed down like the ANTM boards did, for just this kind of fighting. For those who are new here, please know FORT is a wonderful place, with lots of funny, clever, interesting and refreshing posters. Check out other shows and topics! I've been here since 2004 and it remains my #1 message board. The Bachelor boards are not the only boards here, and trust me, you'll like it here if you take the time to look around.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3630547;
    there is no credible information... that's the point
    Many rumors and you tube videos even one starring our F1 bachelor to me are credible information. The point is that some folks do not want to believe any of this credible data and just want to call it "all not credible".

The one youtube jenga video starring Ed was credible enough for me.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3630469;
    Jillian's opinion of Ed is the ONLY one that matters. I trust that she will get to the bottom of this. This is HER LIFE, not ours. I also have to say that I admire Jason for sticking up for them. Jason and Molly have been through the ringer and they are stronger for it. I believe the same could happen for Jill and Ed. I wish them all happiness.
    Pattycake, where did you see/hear this about Jason sticking up for them? Just curious.

Last edited by Bentley; 08-01-2009 at 12:35 PM.

It's funny that those of us who like Ed and also Jillian & Ed as a couple are being looked down upon because we don't believe the rumors and innuendo. I thought that in this country that a person was supposed to be innocent until proved guilty. Was I wrong all this time? For me I don't really care whether it's true or not because it's not my life or my business. It's up to Jillian & Ed to work things out between them. My problem is with the people out there that love to tear people down. It's one thing if you're an elected official but this isn't about trying to help Jillian out. If that were all it was about then someone would have done that long ago. To me this is like watching TMZ. I watched it for a couple of minutes once when I happened upon it and changed it because it made me feel dirty. I heard someone (maybe Sally Field) say a long time ago that the problem with the rags is that even though their headlines are garbage she refuses to even read them because it sticks in your mind and eventually you don't know where you heard it. I feel the same way about this. It won't matter to a lot of people even if Ed does come out and disputes it or even offer up proof because there's always going to be a number of people that believe it no matter what. I don't know what's going to come that some of you are hinting at but figure it will end up a blip in their lives in the long run. This too shall pass. I've enjoyed a wonderful season and am not going to let any of this ruin it for me. I wish Jillian & Ed well and hope they last as a couple but just want them to be happy no matter what happens.

Closed Thread