Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3630350;
    Your information is not correct. He did not date Lindsey for 7 years. He dated a "Liz" for quite some time but not Lindsey.
    Perhaps he dated both for 7 years? I know he's young so it would have to be simultaneously but I'm sure he could handle it!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3630346;
    I know some Ed fans will want to believe that the texts are fake, but do you really believe more than 1 girl would conspire to make up text messages from him? Right, it's because they're all unstable crazies. Uh-huh.

Last year we had the e-mail between Jason & Melissa circulating, which some also insisted on saying was fake. But Melissa confirmed it was real.

I just don't think Ed fans will ever be swayed regardless of what proof is ever presented, which is fine. I'm sure if next their was a sex video of Ed with one of the girls taken while he took his "break" from the show we would then hear that it's possible to super-impose his image on a video
    You raise an excellent point chopstickchick. First if the text/email messages do surface, unless Ed admits they are his, how would they be proven as being authentic? Per Kacey's expert opinion post above, that would be very difficult. Personally, I have no idea if messages exist as I haven't seen them. Whoah, I think you may want to be careful about suggesting there is a sex video out there, some posters on this board are very gullible and you can easily start a false rumor! Now that is something I have witnessed!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo10;3630187;
    I'm sure radar online has seen the texts before going public with the story.
    No they did not.

Unlike those posting the friend's story here that have claimed to have seen the text messages, Radar Online has kept minimal ethical standards by not misrepresenting authentication.

The publication only told the story as told to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3630327;
    Glady JoLena.

Jeremy and RS are merely out for vindication, 5 minutes of fame and to nourish their own egos. In Jeremy's case he was duped by ABC (like Reid) into coming back to profess his love for Deanna just to be rejected twice by her. Twice the loser! Now he is on a mission to prove that his idiot friend Wes is really not the idiot and merely the victim of a bad edit job. Reality Steve lives off his 5 minutes of fame and his enormously over-inflated ego. He needs to prove he is right at any cost. In his case information is power - yeah right!

Both Jeremy and Reality Steve have tweeted in tandem for weeks that Ed was going down and they are on a mission to make sure that it happens, sadly at the cost innocent or foolish bystanders. Several weeks ago, it was Jeremy that first raised the idea that there would be a pig roast in his tweet below. He and his co-conspirators have been getting the charcaol ready and fanning the flames in preparation -- next is to throw in Ed in along with Jillian and named and nameless Chitown women. The Texas Mafia has reared it's ugly a$$!

JMO.

@tristasutter that's as far as I'm going with that. U will have a real "pig" to roast in the next couple weeks!!!!....
    12:48 AM Jul 8th from TwitterFon
    I guess that's one way to look at it.

The other way to look at it is that Ed did some really unsavory things to a lot of women and some decent guys who happen to live in Texas heard about it from sources they deemed reliable so they commented about it on twitter in vague yet disapproving messages.

I really don't get this Texas mafia conspiracy theory. It makes no sense. I have said this before but I will say it again because apparently it bears repeating. Reality Steve is a blogger. He writes about this show. Some people like it, some people don't---that's all there is to it. If he didn't have opinions and he didn't have some scoop to comment on then there would be no blog. He is free to comment on whatever he wants.

Wes got a horrible edit. That has nothing to do with Ed. Making Ed look bad doesn't and can't make Wes look better. That was never the goal of any of this. Lots of people knew about Ed and his behavior at home LONG before anyone even realized Wes was going to GET a bad edit. The two problems are completely unrelated.

Jeremy was a contestant on this show. He knows countless people in production and from other seasons. He could have heard info about this season, and about Ed in particular, from many different sources. He chose to believe those sources so he has commented about it in a few tweets. That is what twitter is for---to make comments about things you think. His tweets may sometimes coincide with Reality Steve's, but that is because they are both occasionally tweeting about a show that has been a topic of conversation for the past 10 weeks. That's not a conspiracy it's circumstance. And anyone who thinks that Jeremy has nothing better to do than tweet about this show obviously chooses to ignore the tweets he has made about working until 2am, about attending friends' weddings, about visiting the childrens' oncology ward to cheer up the kids----there's a lot more to Jeremy than a few comments about how a man who appears to be a real jerk to women may be exposed as such in coming weeks.

Once again, IMO, if info comes out about Ed's behavior that makes Ed look bad it is NO ONE'S FAULT BUT ED'S!!

And the Chitown women were already hurt by Ed before all this came out--they are just STILL being hurt by his actions---why is it just Jillian's happiness that everyone cares about? Aren't these other women just as deserving of happiness? If Ed winds up hurting Jillian then her name will just be added to the list of other casualties of Ed's behavior. Again, not the fault of anyone living in Texas.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630053;
    So who's the skeezy skuzzy creep that got hold of her private information and released it? And why were Jeremy and RS so gleefully tweeting about it being released? Hmmm. Things to ponder.

As for me, I'll be pondering about Ed and Jilly at the family reunion tomorrow and how much fun Ed is having introducing his fiance to his family.
    According to the article they had numerous sources. I have no idea who those sources were. What makes you think that's what Jeremy and RS were talking about? I thought everyone was saying that Reality Steve's tweets indicated something happening next week?

FORT Fan

I am BY NO MEANS an Ed fan, but I cannot help but feel sorry for him....just imagine how sick he feels in the pit of his stomach knowing full well that all of his antics are hitting the fan and he has no control of it!!

No one can lie their way out of the ultimate truth forever, and it tough to believe that Ed finds himself so "teflon" that he is immune to the actual reveal of the truth. There is no way that all of this could be merely speculation -- there is just too much chatter.

I trust that Jillian has not moved many of her belongings into Ed's apartment....it will always be "Ed's apartment" and never "their apartment", and I'm afraid that Jillian is in for a big rollercoaster ride...

I don't think that choosing Reid would have been a better choice for either of them. It would have only taken a few weeks in Philly with Reid's family and friends for Jillian to realize that she was out of her league, and she would be craving her aunt's cabbage rolls!!

Let's get over this charade and move on...it was a swell ride, but I think the only rollercoaster passengers now are going to be Ed and Jillian, and that rollercoaster will fall of the tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3630377;
    You raise an excellent point chopstickchick. First if the text/email messages do surface, unless Ed admits they are his, how would they be proven as being authentic? Per Kacey's expert opinion post above, that would be very difficult. Personally, I have no idea if messages exist as I haven't seen them. Whoah, I think you may want to be careful about suggesting there is a sex video out there, some posters on this board are very gullible and you can easily start a false rumor! Now that is something I have witnessed!
    You're right. No matter how much "proof" comes out there will always be those who refuse to accept it, and that's their choice....but choosing not to believe it doesn't make the proof any less real.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3630350;
    Your information is not correct. He did not date Lindsey for 7 years. He dated a "Liz" for quite some time but not Lindsey.
    Well, I was quoting the tabloid that broke the story. Guess their story is full of lies then.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3630346;
    I know some Ed fans will want to believe that the texts are fake, but do you really believe more than 1 girl would conspire to make up text messages from him? Right, it's because they're all unstable crazies. Uh-huh.

Last year we had the e-mail between Jason & Melissa circulating, which some also insisted on saying was fake. But Melissa confirmed it was real.

I just don't think Ed fans will ever be swayed regardless of what proof is ever presented, which is fine. I'm sure if next their was a sex video of Ed with one of the girls taken while he took his "break" from the show we would then hear that it's possible to super-impose his image on a video
    If we are going to go there....Do we have a sex video of Kip and Reid on hand when she was in the fantasy suites?????? Seems they chose each other and what happened happened in the past and they are engaged to be married and happy as can be!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3630387;
    You're right. No matter how much "proof" comes out there will always be those who refuse to accept it, and that's their choice....but choosing not to believe it doesn't make the proof any less real.
    This is how rumours and lies start that end up being a fact. Wonder it is someone's intention to start another one on sex tapes. We did not have to get proof for Wes. We saw him speak his intentions on air. The bachelors confirmed what we saw on air during the AFRC. Wes had told some of tb that he had written a song for his girlfriend back home. This is the same song he lied about, claiming he was now writing it for Jillian. Also that he came to promote his music carear. These are facts and the bachelors have proved it. All the stuff about Ed are just innuendo's, rumours and lies.

Closed Thread