Closed Thread
Page 10 of 624 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

[QUOTE=stacerace;3513046;]I don't trust either of them. Like I said, something's off with Ed. I just get a weird vibe[QUOTE]

I know this is my first time posting, but I so agree with you about Ed. I can't put my finger on it, but something is definitely off.

FORT Newbie

Side note....Can anyone help me...I am not receiving instant email notofications. I've checked my settings and they all seem to be in order?? Help! I want to stay in the loop here!

FORT Newbie

Saw this in another thread...Maybe from his time with her in the mansion?

I made some Icons for anyone interested.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3513933;
    Saw this in another thread...Maybe from his time with her in the mansion?

That was during episode 2's pool-party group date, before Jillian left and the drove around LA to find her.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Did anyone see this on the alphabets board..t's a GREAt summary of the season so far...and I could not have said it any better...

I copied it here(please delete Mods if it's a no no!)
    from MTN77..

I have to admit that watching the Bachelorette is something of guilty pleasure for me. After last season with Jason - I vowed not to watch any more of these shows. And yet, here I am once again vested in the outcome! At least enough to write on this crazy board!! Today I watched my DVR recordings of the first 5 episodes. My goal was to be as "objective" as possible. OK, so at this point we know for sure that Ed left of his own accord - and I take the Hawaii photo to be reasonable proof that somehow they reunite later in the series. The reason(s) I think the "Ed Thing" is real (for Jillian) are as follows: 1. Their sit-down conversation at the first cocktail party was one of the very few where the guy wasn't trying to dazzle her with charm, humor or tricks. Ed was calm, grown-up, and genuinely friendly towards her. Go back and watch how Jillian looks at him when he is talking. With many of the bachelors she nods and inserts lots of running comments. With Ed she is really listening intently. I make no claim as an expert in body language or facial expression - but she is noticeably different with Ed..... 2. Ed presents himself as somewhat of an introvert. Not necessarily shy, but cautious about being in front of the camera. If you look at the majority of people who do this show, they tend to have more outgoing/gregarious personalities. Not Ed, and I think Jillian sees and respect that. He seems like someone that would be just as nice - cameras on or off. Possibly even more fun in private (??hmm). 3. The 1:1 date, no matter how they edited it, was filled with comfortable talk, they made each other laugh, and had some cute first date jitters. She leans into their kisses and sustains them longer that with ALL the other guys she is kissing (including Kiptyn). 4. Jillian and Ed are not professional actors. For them to have "acted" out any of the parting sadness in the last episode is crazy. It was about as real as reality TV can get. 5. It sure seemed to me that Ed left out of a genuine professional commitment - and it pained him to leave Jillian in the process. None of us knows what he does in his work-life, but the degree of dedication is something that I think Jillian respected in spite of her heart ache. 6. Ed comes across as intelligent and not able to suffer fools lightly. His work is probably much more engaging and rewarding that hanging out with some of wild guys he was rooming with! There are moments when you can kinda tell that he is just barely tolerating what is happening. And yet he is also able to show support and encouragement when others get a date card or rose. I see a smart, cool man there. As for the remaining 8 guys (and I am sorry this is so long): Wes - probably a cool dude in real life, but clearly casted by ABC for reasons other than their belief that is a potential life partner for Jillian. Let's remember this is TV not a dating service intent on *only* finding good matches. I think he can sing OK. Reid - whom so many have pegged as this years "Jason". He is funny and good-looking. So far, up to and including the "red-ears" previews - not near the same level of intensity with Jillian as Ed shows. Maybe, as some are greatly wishing, that intensity is being edited out - or still coming - but I don't think so based on their interactions thus far. Jesse - seemingly a good catch with interesting career. The 1:1 was an equal mix of light-hearted snow romp and stilted conversation. Jillian sat at more of an angle and didn't express a whole lot of heat in the hot tub (and we know she is capable!). Kiptyn - she is too giggly when with him. I think her attraction is much more superficial but enough to keep him in the mix. She seems to be letting her "school-girl" side come out with Kiptyn. Jake - too perfect. Nuf said, next..... Michael, Robby and Tanner - who cares? Jillian doesn't much either. They are all likable to keep around, but not husband material for her. As for whether or not Ed will be the F1 - I await that decision with the rest of you. Until other good evidence comes in that puts another guy out front, I am sticking with Ed (for Jillian).

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3513946;
    I made some Icons for anyone interested.

Thanks, Sanlee! I loved it when he looked up.

FORT Regular

Goldie2, thanks for posting that.

When I see that pic of Ed & Jillian at the pool it makes me think they look so much like a couple there. Ed looks very good in red, doesn't he?

I'm already bummed that there won't be any Ed tomorrow other than in the recap in the beginning of the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3515448;
    When I see that pic of Ed & Jillian at the pool it makes me think they look so much like a couple there. Ed looks very good in red, doesn't he?

I'm already bummed that there won't be any Ed tomorrow other than in the recap in the beginning of the show.
    That picture is exactly what I mean when I have been saying that they seem to fit together. That they look right together. I will miss Ed as well,.

Closed Thread