Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David - Bachelorette 5

Re: David - Bachelorette 5

I'm starting to wonder if he has an alcohol problem and is an angry drunk. What a psycho. My husband was so pissed when Jillian gave him the last rose last night. Such a creepy guy.

Can anybody tell me what qualities Jillian saw in him to keep him over Sasha, Tanner F. or Brad? I'd take Sasha over David any day.

I think it was his ratings capability ... producer pick.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

If the foot-fetishist and rage-o-holic threatening to kill another guy, and all such loonies and weirdos were eliminated right away in favor of the nice but less "entertaining" guys, the producers figure the show would not get ratings. Unfortunate, but no doubt true.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3475358;
    I was not sure where to post this. Here/editing or both.

I got some scoop yesterday on the lastest David rant and a few other personalities and or edits. Came home from work to post them and my computer died. So I had to run out and get it fixed today, 60.00 later here I am. LOL

Not the rant where he tells Juan to go back inside...
    It is true that he and Jaun clash has we have seen.... LOL

I know he has been laughing at his edits BUT he did NOT laugh at this one (can you imagine what is said to the preducers? LOL)

The rant in the house (eps 3):
    It is NOT over or at Juan at all and I think this is what they make or lead us believe.

It starts in the limo,
    Brad (I said "BRAD?") gets t-totally wasted - he starts hitting on Jillian and starts getting touchy feely with her and she is very uncomforatable with this, he is being and saying very rude and crude things to Jillian and in front of her. David is actually taking up for Jillian and trying to help her out of this situation......
    Maybe this is why she keeps him a couple more episodes??
    I have never seen David be like this with the girls - I think I mentioned it before. I girls love him... He really is a nice, good guy - Yes, he is NOT perfect and he has his faults.

I seen the other post about him and his dad being A Holes... Yes, his dad (Rod) is very cocky, BIG ego, a bragger, sneaky and can be slimy ect.... David is not like his dad, he can be if pushed. I worked with them both.
    David is just very outspoken and will speak his mind - whether we agree with it or not.

A few descriptions I got:
    Brad: Very arrogant, rude, not a nice person, jerk (I would have never thought this)
    Juan: He is probably alright, they are just too different
    Wes: A really good guy, up beat, good to talk with, just a good guy (another bad edit?)
    Foot guy: A really nice guy, fun to hang out with
    Ed: good guy

I will be looking extra hard now to see if I can see these signs and can tell the difference.

I will let you know if I get anymore.
    The producers are known to slice and dice situations to suit their needs, but regardless-- we SEE those words coming out of David's mouth. I don't care who you're talking about, you don't say you're going to tie someone up to a tree and beat them.

ETA: And we saw him say this more than once-- while they were on the pool date and then during a couple of rose ceremonies...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3480251;
    I'm starting to wonder if he has an alcohol problem and is an angry drunk. What a psycho. My husband was so pissed when Jillian gave him the last rose last night. Such a creepy guy.
    I was thinking the same thing myself. He always seems to act like a tool but I've noticed that when he gets the most out of control and angry is when he's been drinking. He could be a nice guy normally but a creep when he's drunk. My brother is an alcoholic and whenever he's sober he is the kindest, sweetest man and daddy in the world but he starts drinking and he turns into this belligerent jerk that has even slapped his stepson while in that state. I won't even be around him at all when he's drinking. David really reminded me of my brother's personality when he's drinking when I watched the show the other night. It was like watching my brother when he becomes (what his wife calls him. his real name is Steve) the Stevester. The Stevester is quite an ugly person.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, even Chris H. called him "rude and condescending" and felt he needed to step in and clue Jillian in. Methinks we didn't see ALL of David's nastiness...which means he's worse than what we actually saw.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

On thing I noticed on rewatch is that David says (either at the cocktail party or when he is chatting with the guys who didn't go on the group date), regarding Jillian's ability to figure out that Juan is 'wrong' for her, that if she can't, then she is "just like every other girl", or words to that effect. To me it sounded more than a little bitter and misogynistic. I don't doubt that he is able to attract a good deal of interest from women at first, but I bet he has had a lot of "relationships" end badly.

This is a David centered article on Austin 360 but there's quotes from Mike Stag, Jesse, Wes, and Tanner P too. David was one of the guys who thought Melissa would be the B'ette. His reaction to that not being the case is typically classy. Only not.

Austin TX entertainment, events, food, movies, music | Austin360.com

Several men from this season’s “The Bachelorette” said Monday that show winner Ed Swiderski had an extraordinary advantage: access to a computer and cell phone during filming.

The men, in Austin on Monday night for a mini-reunion appearance, said they were all banned from having the items during filming, but somehow Swiderski had access. They now say reports that Swiderski was in relationships with two more women during filming are pretty damning.

“I think I saw it coming,” said David Good, the Ohio transportation business exec who was portrayed as angry and often drunk on the show. He just missed the cut for the final 10.

Good — who joined Austinite Wes Hayden, Dallas resident Tanner Pope, New Yorker Mike Stagliano and winemaker Jesse Kovacs at downtown hotspot Ranch 616 - met Austin fans and reminisced about the past season of the ABC show, and subsequent fallout. The event was in part the brainchild of Austin publicist Pam Blanton, a fan of the series who helped get the men together in Austin.

Reached Tuesday, Warner Horizon, the show’s production company, had no comment about what the men said during the reunion.

In recent weeks, reports have surfaced that Swiderski, who proposed to Bachelorette Jillian Harris on national television this summer, was involved in relationships with two Chicago women during and after the filming of the show. This week, celebrity mag US Weekly detailed timelines and e-mails and text messages exchanged between Swiderski and the women, even after the proposal.

Good said only two of the men from this season’s “The Bachelorette” were actually “into Jillian”: Stagliano and Reid Rosenthal.

Good, who says he was recruited for the show, says he believed Melissa Rycroft of the preceding “Bachelor” season would be the next “Bachelorette.” But a week before filming, he learned it was Harris instead, and he was disappointed.

“If I saw Jillian in a bar, I would not approach her,” he said. “I mean, Melissa to Jillian, c’mon! That’s why I was drunk the whole time!”

The men agreed that while Hayden, the Austinite, was portrayed as a “bad guy” with a girlfriend, Swiderski was shown much more favorably, which they now question.

“The truth always comes out; you can only hide it for so long,” said Hayden, who once fended off weeks of hate mail for his appearance on the show.

Stagliano, who is now in a serious relationship with an alumna from a previous “Bachelor” season, said he went on a triple date with Harris and Swiderski and had a good time.

He said that since new details have emerged about Swiderski, he has texted the newly engaged couple with support and prayers. He heard back from Swiderski, who didn’t deny the claims, but has yet to hear from Harris, he said.

“I couldn’t say a bad thing about Ed,” he said. “He’s a blast, a good guy. But maybe he got caught up with the other girls.”

Kovacs says he was also recruited by a casting director. He says he had a genuine connection with Harris and that the Swiderski reports are disconcerting.

“Maybe Jillian trusts people too much,” he said. “Maybe Ed has some explaining to do.” Pope says he was the closest to Swiderski of all the men during taping, and yet was surprised to hear rumors about other women.

Pope said his friend was the only one who had access to a cell phone and laptop, but thought perhaps that Swiderski had negotiated the terms into his contract.

Pope said he was one of the few men to predict Swiderski would win Harris’ heart. Now, however, he says the details of the other women are disconcerting.

“It’s hard for me to dispute that,” he said. “There’s proof, e-mails. It’s hard to negate that. I feel bad for my boy Ed. …If he really had a girlfriend, I wish he was there for the right reasons.”

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast