Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David - Bachelorette 5

Re: David - Bachelorette 5

Did anyone check to see if he had rope??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I wonder what kind of dates he will get after the show airs?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Based on some of the nut jobs that have graced this show, I donít think the contestants are subjected to a psychological exam. David was either off his meds or his rocker. I hope Juan slept with one eye open.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3469979;
    David, I felt for you during the 1st episode, but now you suddenly show up on dictionary.com when I look up Neanderthal. There's nothing manly about saying you're going to tie someone up to a tree...
    And Geico wouldn't even have him!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3469843;
    He's already lost his "mancard", for suggesting tying a man to a tree to beat him up. This + anger issues = get off the tv.
    No kidding. At these guys' age, I guess it is not totally uncommon for a guy to say they want to kick someone's a$$, especially if that guy is a trucker trying to act "tough" to his buddies - oh, and also wanting to balance out the fact they went on the Bachlorette show, as in "see guys, I'm still a man" .

But to add the part about tying someone to a tree? Now that amps it up from "low self esteem tough talker" to "totally psycho scary creep" level. Yeah, buddy. No more dates for you in the real world - and no invites to the bachelor reunions in Vegas. :nono

I was not sure where to post this. Here/editing or both.

I got some scoop yesterday on the lastest David rant and a few other personalities and or edits. Came home from work to post them and my computer died. So I had to run out and get it fixed today, 60.00 later here I am. LOL

Not the rant where he tells Juan to go back inside...
    It is true that he and Jaun clash has we have seen.... LOL

I know he has been laughing at his edits BUT he did NOT laugh at this one (can you imagine what is said to the preducers? LOL)

The rant in the house (eps 3):
    It is NOT over or at Juan at all and I think this is what they make or lead us believe.

It starts in the limo,
    Brad (I said "BRAD?") gets t-totally wasted - he starts hitting on Jillian and starts getting touchy feely with her and she is very uncomforatable with this, he is being and saying very rude and crude things to Jillian and in front of her. David is actually taking up for Jillian and trying to help her out of this situation......
    Maybe this is why she keeps him a couple more episodes??
    I have never seen David be like this with the girls - I think I mentioned it before. I girls love him... He really is a nice, good guy - Yes, he is NOT perfect and he has his faults.

I seen the other post about him and his dad being A Holes... Yes, his dad (Rod) is very cocky, BIG ego, a bragger, sneaky and can be slimy ect.... David is not like his dad, he can be if pushed. I worked with them both.
    David is just very outspoken and will speak his mind - whether we agree with it or not.

A few descriptions I got:
    Brad: Very arrogant, rude, not a nice person, jerk (I would have never thought this)
    Juan: He is probably alright, they are just too different
    Wes: A really good guy, up beat, good to talk with, just a good guy (another bad edit?)
    Foot guy: A really nice guy, fun to hang out with
    Ed: good guy

I will be looking extra hard now to see if I can see these signs and can tell the difference.

I will let you know if I get anymore.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm in Ohio too, but fortunately not terribly close to West Alexandria. (Not that I'd necessarily fear for my life). But I just cannot stand David. Maybe the girls love him because he doesn't show them this horrible, violent side of him that we're seeing on the show. Physically, he's a very attractive guy. But all this talk about killing Juan? Because he's (presumably) done deceitful things? Child abusers and rapists don't get put to death. There is no way this show could have edited those words into his mouth. Wouldn't you know it. An Ohio person finally makes it at least a few episodes, and it's one of the worst Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants I've ever seen. And I've only missed one season.

What a tool!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3479095;
    I'm in Ohio too, but fortunately not terribly close to West Alexandria. (Not that I'd necessarily fear for my life). But I just cannot stand David. Maybe the girls love him because he doesn't show them this horrible, violent side of him that we're seeing on the show. Physically, he's a very attractive guy. But all this talk about killing Juan? Because he's (presumably) done deceitful things? Child abusers and rapists don't get put to death. There is no way this show could have edited those words into his mouth. Wouldn't you know it. An Ohio person finally makes it at least a few episodes, and it's one of the worst Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants I've ever seen. And I've only missed one season.

I am about about a half hour maybe from W. Alexandria. I live in a small town next to Eaton and I can honestly say I am embarassed/ashamed that he was the one to represent us. Ugh.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lins524;3479940;
    I am about about a half hour maybe from W. Alexandria. I live in a small town next to Eaton and I can honestly say I am embarassed/ashamed that he was the one to represent us. Ugh.

First - I agree with another post in this thread... David looks very handsome in the picture posted in this thread! But, far too intense and mean for me. But, don't be too embarrassed... at least he did not jump in the pool without his clothes!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast