Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3564042;
    I would definitely watch if he was the Bachelor, too. LOVE me some Southern Texas charm!
    Perhaps he is the one in the brown suit coming back next week.... Now wouldn't that be a hoot? Maybe he will propose to Jillian and everything will change again.. He will take her up in his plane and they will be closer to God.... just talking rubbish here.... but the brown suit doesn't look like it belongs to Reid ...Maybe Wes.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3473967;
    Which would explain why she is still single and looking. It has been my experience that “bad boys” do not good husbands make. I would take a Tom Hanks over a Russell Crowe – any day.
    Bad boys never make good husbands but what they do do is allow woman to truly recognize and appreciate the good boys when they do come along. As long as the woman is ready to take note & learn from her bad boy experiences. She has to truly know when it's time to let go of the bad boy "pattern" and choose the one who will be true to her heart. If not, then be prepared for constant heart breaks & drama.

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3560890;
    I don't really mind retreads, but please not Jake. He is just so syrupy sweet and sickening.
    I totally agree with this. I'm sure Jake is a great guy. Very nice looking with a great bod, but in my opinion not as perfect as he's been led to believe. For one thing he definately needs to take a refresher course with those acting lessons, because some of his scenes were the worse I've ever seen.

No disrespect to Jake fans, but count me out if he's the next bachelor.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474707;
    a smidge of the bad boy can remain...as long as it's limited to me and our bedrooom! LOL

Seriously, the worst mistake women make is to think "I am the one to change them"
    I have two sayings "what you see is really what you get" so woman should be asking themselves, is this really what I want? You are right too many woman somehow think they can take a man and mold them into what they really want. The trouble is, it is possible however, "how much work" and "time" are you willing to invest in this? Why would you want to put yourself and the guy through so much torture. Why don't you just chose who and what you are looking for in the beginning!

A duck is a duck is a duck!

FORT Newbie

What is jakes birth date and year??

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789