Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

I think Jillian realized that Jake is a serious, marrying kind type of guy. She does want to settle down, but for now she is out looking for fun. She has all these hot guys to make out with, she is like a little kid in a candy store. So she's like yeah whatever, lemme have fun, why not?

I think Stephanie from last season and Jake would be a good match.

I think Jake and myself would be a good match

Quote Originally Posted by seacharm;3525435;
    i don't understand the fascination with Jake. I thought he was doing one long, bad audition to stay on the show. He was downright creepy on the House of Blues date. He overacted this thing by about 90%. Nothing rang sincere about his lines and Jillian saw right through it. A season of him as the bachelor would put the nail in the coffin for this show.
    Yea I liked him at first, I thought he was the all American guy, but he seems like a robotic Tom Cruise type down to the creepy robotic laugh. All he did on the House of Blues date, was do that laugh....

Jake will still be my favorite bachelor this season. I would have loved to see how he was like in his hometown, to see him in his environment and more relaxed.

FORT Fan

I think Jake was telling Jillian the truth and is an upstanding, serious man. I can't believe Wes threw that comment at him about him talking to God. That waas rude. Jake has integrity and will make a fine husband someday.

FORT Fan

Gosh, I thought he seemed like a nut case.

Jake looked so HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT in is pilot's uniform too

man Jilly is stupid for giving him up

Gotta love a man in a uniform....he looked great from the front and the back! Broke my heart to see him crying over the banister. He really did have feelings, but mostly I think it hurts him to know that Jillian has fallen for a lying, cheating, wolfe in sheeps clothing! Hey, that would make a great western song, wouldn't it?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Jake was my favorite from the very beginning. I would love to find someone just like him, I think I could literally worship the ground he walks on. He is adorable, I don't even have the words. I don't think Jake will have any problems finding someone after all this over with. I think there will be all sorts of girls coming out of the woodwork to find him, and I truly hope he finds someone that is deserving of him. As much as he liked Jillian, she wasn't the right one for him and I hope he realizes that now. He deserves someone that will really give their heart to him. Pick me, pick me!! ha ha

Closed Thread