Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Jake seems like a decent guy, but Jillian definitely didn't seem really into him though, so why keep him around? He just wasn't the one. At most he would have stayed another episode or two and still have been booted off.

I mean anytime a guy says he's falling for a girl and all she can come up with is 'thankyou', you know its not gonna happen. Its just about as bad as 'I see you as a friend'.

And also as to Jillian looking for a physical connection, what's wrong with that? That's very important if you're planning to spend the rest of your life with that person. It wouldn't make sense to NOT be attracted to your partner and still marry them.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

He's a dreamboat and Wes should be hung up mby his toenails. Ugh. I cried last night.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3523661;
    Florimel, OMG, the roses have names on them??? I never noticed that! I always wondered how they could possibly remember the names of 15 people on the very first night. I guess my lightbulb isn't much brighter than Jillian's

Graycat, yeah I know, Jillian is just plain horny. She says she wants marriage, but I think she really just wants boom-boom.
    You know, I think this is the main reason why she is still single, doesn't have a boyfriend because of her bad judgement.

Rab

I'm sad Jake was eliminated. I'd totally want him to take me home to meet his family over WES. Come on now, he just oozes of being a smug prick from his pores.

FORT Newbie

i don't understand the fascination with Jake. I thought he was doing one long, bad audition to stay on the show. He was downright creepy on the House of Blues date. He overacted this thing by about 90%. Nothing rang sincere about his lines and Jillian saw right through it. A season of him as the bachelor would put the nail in the coffin for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab;3525075;
    I'm sad Jake was eliminated. I'd totally want him to take me home to meet his family over WES. Come on now, he just oozes of being a smug prick from his pores.
    She's not taking Wes home to meet her family. Only the F2 will meet her family. She's going to his hometown next week.

Anyone want to bet she doesn't meet his family, only his band?

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3526078;
    She's not taking Wes home to meet her family. Only the F2 will meet her family. She's going to his hometown next week.

Anyone want to bet she doesn't meet his family, only his band?
    I agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seacharm;3525435;
    i don't understand the fascination with Jake. I thought he was doing one long, bad audition to stay on the show. He was downright creepy on the House of Blues date. He overacted this thing by about 90%. Nothing rang sincere about his lines and Jillian saw right through it. A season of him as the bachelor would put the nail in the coffin for this show.
    I agree. He was nice looking but very boring If he is the next Bach then it will be the most boring season ever! He's just way too intense.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3527538;
    I agree. He was nice looking but very boring If he is the next Bach then it will be the most boring season ever! He's just way too intense.
    Both Jillian and Chris H. mentioned in their blogs that Jake was intense. Since Jillian knew "it" wasn't there with Jake, she let him go sooner rather than later so as not to lead him on to believe there was a mutual attraction.

She said plenty of times that he was "too perfect" and that she wanted someone with imperfections. In my opinion, she's too kind to lead someone on when she knows the feelings are not mutual.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3527538;
    Agreed! I dont think they would choose him. Probably Kip or Reid if they arent the F1

Closed Thread