Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

And yes, I really hope Jake is the next bachelor. He deserves the chance to choose an aewsome woman from among many. He truly seems ready for marriage. But it would probably kill him to jilt so many women since he seems very sensitive.

I can't remember Michael's last words to Jillian, but it seems Jillian was on the fence about whether to choose Michael vs. Jake, and Michael convinced her. yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3521510;
    Did you guys see Jake in the previews in his pilot get-up? Wow. I want to run into him at an airport!!!
    Me too!! I'd be all over him!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3521590;
    Me too!! I'd be all over him!
    Damn I was having mile high club fantasies.

I'm married to a wonderful man who is an Airline Pilot.

Yes, they all look great in their uniform.

I don't understand why Jill didn't get Jake out on something adventurous, like ziplining, if she wanted to see him let his hair down and "be himself". I thought he was great on their first date, funny about his costumes, sweet, all of it. I think she's just forgotten all about that now that they just sit around and talk... It's a shame, really.

From the bits and snippets I've seen of this show, I'm another one who likes Jake. He appears to be just what I would choose, although I admit I don't watch much.

What I do see tells me that Jillian is not the brightest light bulb in the chandelier. Her grammar is terrible, her comments are repetitious, she usually looks and sounds like she's reading from a script, and she's the first one I can recall who makes it so obvious that the roses have name tags on them. If the producers are making her keep Wes around that's one thing, but if she really cannot see through them, that speaks volumes. She seems like a nice person, but only that.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

IMO, Jillian has bad judgement of character. Seems like she's looking more for the physical connection rather the long term.

I wished Jake had gotten a rose instead of Wes and/or Michael.

She sent 25 year old Robby home, yet she kept 25 year old Michael, kept 'loser Wes' and sent Jake home.

I really hope Jake is the next Bachelor!

Florimel, OMG, the roses have names on them??? I never noticed that! I always wondered how they could possibly remember the names of 15 people on the very first night. I guess my lightbulb isn't much brighter than Jillian's

Graycat, yeah I know, Jillian is just plain horny. She says she wants marriage, but I think she really just wants boom-boom.

Closed Thread